Lets all laugh at Hearts

Steven Naismith was a decent striker, did well for club and Country.

Glad to see him not playing for Hearts next season.

Called time on his career cause of his body not able to recover.

In charge of Hearts kids, good interview on BBC Radio Scotland about his new position.

Saying that helping younger players in their development is not as easy as it sounds.

I say Robbie will be away by Christmas and Naismith will be the new manager.

Naismith isn't hanging around for a 40k a YEAR job when he was on a minimum of 40k a WEEK for 10 years before he got to Hearts. He has that annoying, angry, competitive, never satisfied edge to him with a top career behind him to probably be successful. 

Robbie has been given this season by Budge but fans anger is only on pause and will reignite quickly if fans back in the stadium and we lose our opener to Celtic and struggle thereafter. Of our first 5 fixtures, 4 are Celtic, Aberdeen, Dundee Utd and Hibs. 3 of these at home. These will tell us right away the season to expect. The other of the 5 is away to St Mirren, the last fixture that saw us relegated and a benchmark of how we compare now. Calls for Robbie's head could be fever pitch after these 5 games. 

I'm concerned at a lack of names or rumour about our recruitment progress. From very close sources. This is Savage's moment of truth. He needs to deliver. Findlay and Campbell were targeted, which is fair, and we got neither. 

Signing Ginnelly is decent. But it's hard to say how we'll do until the recruitment picture is complete. We need 5 or 6 quality additions. This will determine if we're challenging Aberdeen and Hibs or, just trying to get top 6 as Budge has asked. 

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 1
35 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Naismith isn't hanging around for a 40k a YEAR job when he was on a minimum of 40k a WEEK for 10 years before he got to Hearts. He has that annoying, angry, competitive, never satisfied edge to him with a top career behind him to probably be successful. 

Robbie has been given this season by Budge but fans anger is only on pause and will reignite quickly if fans back in the stadium and we lose our opener to Celtic and struggle thereafter. Of our first 5 fixtures, 4 are Celtic, Aberdeen, Dundee Utd and Hibs. 3 of these at home. These will tell us right away the season to expect. The other of the 5 is away to St Mirren, the last fixture that saw us relegated and a benchmark of how we compare now. Calls for Robbie's head could be fever pitch after these 5 games. 

I'm concerned at a lack of names or rumour about our recruitment progress. From very close sources. This is Savage's moment of truth. He needs to deliver. Findlay and Campbell were targeted, which is fair, and we got neither. 

Signing Ginnelly is decent. But it's hard to say how we'll do until the recruitment picture is complete. We need 5 or 6 quality additions. This will determine if we're challenging Aberdeen and Hibs or, just trying to get top 6 as Budge has asked. 

Again wrong forum for your thoughts! Unless you are taking the piss and laughing at hearts as we want

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

We really couldn't give a fuck.

Imagine taking the time to type all that pish out for a bunch of people who

a) couldn't give a fuck

b) think you're a wank

• Haha 3

No-one cares you hun prick.

Fuck. Off 

6 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Not reading that.  Honestly,  why would anyone on here give a fuck. 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

If you want to capture the hearts and imagination of AFC Chat posters that quite simply won't do.

You need to go to AFC chats most popular thread, the one where everyone talks about Sevco, and write about them for paragraphs and paragraphs. That will go down a treat.

3 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

So.  You want to base your season on your success in your first 5 matches four of whom finished considerably ahead of you last year.

I see a flaw.

Anyhoos.  Scotland n’that.

Bad results in those 5 games, especially if a loss against Hibs at home is in there, will see the plane back over Gorgie. 

Gorgie is already plastered in Budge out, Robbie out, stickers and graffiti. They've both avoided a full Tynie though. That will change things. Budge doesn't like swear words, boos and angry men. And Robbie isn't getting let off with Alloa and Brora emptying us out two cups. Our ST sales so far are meant to be poor. 12 have left the club, with no arrivals other than Ginnelly, who was already part of the squad last year. Pressure mounting. 

• Dildo 3
7 hours ago, Dandyesque said:

Personally, I enjoy hearing how many problems our opponents are having. We might be signing some shit, but they're not even managing that

Our requirement to get signings in early is far greater than tinpot shite like Hearts.

The league cup groups LOL

7 hours ago, Dandyesque said:

Personally, I enjoy hearing how many problems our opponents are having. We might be signing some shit, but they're not even managing that

True

Quality of the league is gonna be very bad next season I think.

If we can beat these sides celebrating stickers in gorgie and signing players named after ice cream then surely we can at least be a convincing 3rd this season - which would be a start.

40 minutes ago, NEM said:

Our requirement to get signings in early is far greater than tinpot shite like Hearts.

The league cup groups LOL

This thread could get a right boost come the League Cup group stage ;)

Any premiership team not competing in Europe should definitely qualify from the League cup group stages but Hearts don't have a good record there.