Lets all laugh at Hearts

3 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

So.  You want to base your season on your success in your first 5 matches four of whom finished considerably ahead of you last year.

I see a flaw.

Anyhoos.  Scotland n’that.

Bad results in those 5 games, especially if a loss against Hibs at home is in there, will see the plane back over Gorgie. 

Gorgie is already plastered in Budge out, Robbie out, stickers and graffiti. They've both avoided a full Tynie though. That will change things. Budge doesn't like swear words, boos and angry men. And Robbie isn't getting let off with Alloa and Brora emptying us out two cups. Our ST sales so far are meant to be poor. 12 have left the club, with no arrivals other than Ginnelly, who was already part of the squad last year. Pressure mounting. 

• Dildo 3
7 hours ago, Dandyesque said:

Personally, I enjoy hearing how many problems our opponents are having. We might be signing some shit, but they're not even managing that

Our requirement to get signings in early is far greater than tinpot shite like Hearts.

The league cup groups LOL

7 hours ago, Dandyesque said:

Personally, I enjoy hearing how many problems our opponents are having. We might be signing some shit, but they're not even managing that

True

Quality of the league is gonna be very bad next season I think.

If we can beat these sides celebrating stickers in gorgie and signing players named after ice cream then surely we can at least be a convincing 3rd this season - which would be a start.

40 minutes ago, NEM said:

Our requirement to get signings in early is far greater than tinpot shite like Hearts.

The league cup groups LOL

This thread could get a right boost come the League Cup group stage ;)

Any premiership team not competing in Europe should definitely qualify from the League cup group stages but Hearts don't have a good record there.

1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Hearts were unfussed about keeping him. Our stance in managing his ask reflected that. No loss. 

The club or the fans?

Seems like Hearts wanted to keep him, but keep on the cheap. They made an offer, just not one good enough.

The fans wanted him to re-sign.

so it would seem it is a loss, despite your attempt to say otherwise.

1 hour ago, afc1903mad said:

The club or the fans?

Seems like Hearts wanted to keep him, but keep on the cheap. They made an offer, just not one good enough.

The fans wanted him to re-sign.

so it would seem it is a loss, despite your attempt to say otherwise.

You're just gonna have to accept I know what I'm talking about here. The club weren't bothered and he was never gonna be first team material. Most fans weren't bothered either. 

• Dildo 2
3 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

You're just gonna have to accept I know what I'm talking about here. The club weren't bothered and he was never gonna be first team material. Most fans weren't bothered either. 

You spend so much time in here your out of touch with your own team.

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/191222-irving-moves-to-bundesliga-3-updated/

thought Irvine was great today hardly makes a bad pass also what a goal he doesn't score tap ins   really hope we get him signed up as he is probably the best passer off a ball in the team :rifle: 

Irving is class and one of our own. Get him signed

He is our modern day Stevie Fulton, super left peg and sees a pass and a Jambo, please sign here Mr Irving.

Need to pay this boy the going rate I’m afraid. At least £2-3k a week. 5 yr deal please. It would cost us a fortune to buy a player like him. Do it Joe ??

Ok Mr Savage, get the 'Portobello Pirlo' signed asap he is the quality we require when we move up to the SPL.

There will be a lot of debris to shift, but lets concentrate on what we need to keep to move forward.

Totally agree. He should be offered a contract in line with being a first choice Hearts CM.

Agree, it will pay dividends, he will get even better.

he still has loads to learn. This shows in spades that he really could be very very special if he keeps focussed and grounded. Another couple of years at hearts would only help him develop and he would be in the window for all to see. Hope he sees sense 

Pay him what he wants, get a 5 year deal and sell him for £5-7mil in a few years time. Will be the best thing to come out of our academy in a long time.

Hearts fans wanted to get him signed up, Hearts thought they could keep him on the cheap, just like Hickey.

Now Irvine decided to move onwards and upwards, Hearts fans change their tune to “he wasn’t good enough to take us to top 4”

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

You spend so much time in here your out of touch with your own team.

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/191222-irving-moves-to-bundesliga-3-updated/

Hearts fans wanted to get him signed up, Hearts thought they could keep him on the cheap, just like Hickey.

Now Irvine decided to move onwards and upwards, Hearts fans change their tune to “he wasn’t good enough to take us to top 4”

A list of bams. Every club has them. He's a future Raith player. 

28 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Agreed, every club has them, just some have a much higher percentile ;)

You would seem to be the exception if you've always not rated Irvine rather then the norm of changing your mind because he opted to get out of Hearts.

The fact remains, Hearts offered him a contract, the majority of the fans wanted him to sign the extension and the boy opted to move elsewhere.

1 hour ago, afc1903mad said:

Agreed, every club has them, just some have a much higher percentile ;)

You would seem to be the exception if you've always not rated Irvine rather then the norm of changing your mind because he opted to get out of Hearts.

The fact remains, Hearts offered him a contract, the majority of the fans wanted him to sign the extension and the boy opted to move elsewhere.

I think it's always wishful thinking by fans when it's a home grown academy player who also supports the club. You will him to be great. The reality was the management didn't really know what he was. Too slow for wide. Not hard working enough for defensive mid. Not good enough at bursting past the forwards or opening a defence. What did we have here? A nice little short passer and luxury player we couldn't accommodate. Hearts weren't going to invest a decent salary in him when we could bring in better from say Inverness. The club was OK him leaving. So were most fans I know. 

• Dildo 2
3 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Maybe but the lad is going to go and work and live in Munich.

Good luck to the boy, if he ends up back home and playing for Raith, at least he can say he gave it a go and tried something different from the usual going down to Darlington or Scunthorpe shite.

11 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

Maybe but the lad is going to go and work and live in Munich.

Good luck to the boy, if he ends up back home and playing for Raith, at least he can say he gave it a go and tried something different from the usual going down to Darlington or Scunthorpe shite.

Sorry. I meant the Hearts fans commenting were bams. Not the player. Good luck to him trying a new country rather than just heading south for the ole Yankee dollar. 

9 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Sorry. I meant the Hearts fans commenting were bams. Not the player. Good luck to him trying a new country rather than just heading south for the ole Yankee dollar. 

No worries, I was referencing your future Raith player comment.

In  regards to all clubs having mental fans, you just need to look at this board to realise how mental some fans can be.

42 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

No worries, I was referencing your future Raith player comment.

In  regards to all clubs having mental fans, you just need to look at this board to realise how mental some fans can be.

That's funny 

You seem to be attempting to discount yourself from said description 

2 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I think it's always wishful thinking by fans when it's a home grown academy player who also supports the club. You will him to be great. The reality was the management didn't really know what he was. Too slow for wide. Not hard working enough for defensive mid. Not good enough at bursting past the forwards or opening a defence. What did we have here? A nice little short passer and luxury player we couldn't accommodate. Hearts weren't going to invest a decent salary in him when we could bring in better from say Inverness. The club was OK him leaving. So were most fans I know. 

Nice delusional spin.

You wanted to keep and thought you could do on the cheap, as you did with Hickey.

So who's the Inverness (or similar) superstar that going to change your team into a top 4 team? Were you not after some kid from Raith who opted to go to Partick Thistle