Lets all laugh at Hearts

• 3 weeks later...

1 minute ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

3 nil on post 1990 Scottish Cups. Probably make the final again this year like the last two. Ta. 

LOL, don't go there.

Aberdeen have had more success in competitions despite being around 27 years less.

19-16 is it not?

Also you robbed the poppy fund for at least one of those cups

8 minutes ago, NEM said:

If we're going back in time it's 5-0 on relegations in my lifetime ?

Tinpot

Is there a more yo-yo team than Hearts?

They even have it in their song "They may go down but they'll always come back up"

Maybe the next sweepstake should be how long till they go back down again

4 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

We've been abysmal on the football front ever since Budge arrived. Worst players. Worst managers. Worst results. Relagation. 

In that time our record against Aberdeen has been. 

Aberdeen wins - 9

Hearts wins  - 7

Draws - 4

Hardly the one sided, Aberdeen dominated results you'd guess at. Looking forward to the Tynie game. 

Poor trolling

In that time you've been relegated / finished behind us every season and won a major trophy less recently. This is despite us being in the Mcinnes era death throes for the past 18 months.

Typical tiny tinpot Hearts to be happy with all that just because you ALMOST won as many games as us in the random period of time you've chosen.

59 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

3 nil on post 1990 Scottish Cups. Probably make the final again this year like the last two. Ta. 

Did you not go out to Brora and Alloa in last seasons cup competitions ? ?

I thought you would remember the last Scottish Cup Final as Hibs were in it, tiny clubs like Hearts seem to obsess about teams like Hibs. Nothing better to do.

6 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

LOL, don't go there.

Aberdeen have had more success in competitions despite being around 27 years less.

19-16 is it not?

Also you robbed the poppy fund for at least one of those cups

Dunno. I only really think about the honours I've seen us win in person. As an adult. Which is 3 Scottish Cups.??? 

And I admit Aberdeen have been better than us over the Budge fiasco years. I'm just saying it's hardly the drubbing in head to heads you'd think. 

Again. Can't wait for that game at Tynie. I expect we'll have 4 or 5 signings in by then. 2 meant to be close and of very decent quality. 

• Dildo 1
2 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Dunno. I only really think about the honours I've seen us win in person. As an adult. Which is 3 Scottish Cups.??? 

And I admit Aberdeen have been better than us over the Budge fiasco years. I'm just saying it's hardly the drubbing in head to heads you'd think. 

Again. Can't wait for that game at Tynie. I expect we'll have 4 or 5 signings in by then. 2 meant to be close and of very decent quality. 

Aye but you are clinically obese, live below the poverty line and Griffiths wouldn’t even finger your 15 year old beaut o a grandaughter. 

2 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

It’s the same shite spouted every year?

how can you be so wrong every time, mind the birthmark lad, before he signed? you had him down as Platini ????

what happened instead?, Relegation as per, tin pot team, Uber hun supporters, an almost dead chairman, looks like the grinch, a benefactor older than the Grand Canyon, a team full of absolute journeymen dross. A failed modernised stadium, Craig levien. Even your wee auld song is pish.

enjoy Morton, kilmarnock and Arbroath next year?

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Dons79 said:

how can you be so wrong every time, mind the birthmark lad, before he signed? you had him down as Platini ????

what happened instead?, Relegation as per, tin pot team, Uber hun supporters, an almost dead chairman, looks like the grinch, a benefactor older than the Grand Canyon, a team full of absolute journeymen dross. A failed modernised stadium, Craig levien. Even your wee auld song is pish.

But THIS year, it's different. ??

• Dildo 1
11 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Charlton set to beat off interest from Portsmouth, Ipswich and Sunderland to land Sean Clare from Oxford. 

Uche Ikpeazu signs for Boro for over a million. 

Cathro follows Nuno Espirito Santo to Spurs as his no2. 

I think Hearts just seem to be able to get the worst out of everyone. Hopefully gonna change this year. ??

13 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Charlton set to beat off interest from Portsmouth, Ipswich and Sunderland to land Sean Clare from Oxford. 

Just shows how crazy the market is down there. Failed at Oxford after leaving Hearts and was punted out on loan to Burton Albion.

12 games with them and then clubs are chasing for his signature, crazy

16 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Uche Ikpeazu signs for Boro for over a million. 

As above or are you stating that the market isn't crazy and Uche is a £1M pound player

17 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Cathro follows Nuno Espirito Santo to Spurs as his no2. 

Seems to be a decent coach and potential no 2, just a sh!t manager

17 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I think Hearts just seem to be able to get the worst out of everyone. Hopefully gonna change this year. ??

So you're hoping for an exception to the norm? Lets hope that "natural order is restored" and Hearts keep up the yo-yo position

spacer.png

On 7/19/2021 at 10:56 PM, Wester Hailes Skins said:

As an adult,  my 23 year old son has seen the dons lift a trophy but not Hearts. You seem to think you're personal experience is some kind of metric for sucess.  A good chunk of folk on here are old enough to remember the dons winning titles and European trophies,  who gives a fuck about how many cups you've seen Hearts win,  it's irrelevant 

• Upvote 2
5 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

As an adult,  my 23 year old son has seen the dons lift a trophy but not Hearts. You seem to think you're personal experience is some kind of metric for sucess.  A good chunk of folk on here are old enough to remember the dons winning titles and European trophies,  who gives a fuck about how many cups you've seen Hearts win,  it's irrelevant 

YOUR personal experience is a metric of success. It's a measure unless you feel 'seeing' Aberdeen win a trophy as a 6 year old is worth crowing about. You've won no major honours in 3 decades, except the wee sponsors cup. And stories of Gothenburg are getting a bit long in the tooth. You'd need to be late 50s to have seen that as an adult. Don't think that's the average age on here so you've a generation growing up who've seen next to no parades down Union Street. 

You're either happy with two LCs in 30 years or you're not. If not, why are you trying to defend it to me? Personally I'm not happy with 3 Scottish Cups in 25 years. We should be winning more. And I've said I'd like a league where all of Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs, Utd are winning more. Celtic's run of trebles was embarrassing. 

I get the Aberdeen vs Hearts debate but recent experience is hardly one of us being out muscled in either honours or head to heads. You mention relegations but one was a points deduction and one was a partly complete season. (Unlike Utd and Hibs relegations. Who then both took years to come back up.) 

I don't rate our manager but still expect a season ahead every bit comparable to Aberdeen or Hibs. Again I look forward to our first fixture.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Dildo 2
1 hour ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

You mention relegations but one was a points deduction and one was a partly complete season. (Unlike Utd and Hibs relegations. Who then both took years to come back up.) 

One season you got a point deduction for cheating.

The “partly” complete season was 80% done, you’d won 4 out of 30 games and were sitting 4 points adrift at the bottom.

Both were absolutely deserved.

• Upvote 5