Ronald Hernández

3 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

Not raging at all. Just pointing out facts.

You are the guy who made up a girlfriend, created a profile for "her" and posted shite agreeing with you arent you. 

Proper sad fucker ?

Lol well your ‘facts’ are extremely erroneous ?

still fizzin. Grrrrrr spammer

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

£800k..

His Norwegian league stats are 'meh' at best.

Comes over here and doesn't impress.

Goes on a jolly to USA / South America with his agent while the season is ongoing, at our expense I assume.

The Club has some explaining to do.

We’re also covering his agents expenses ?

3 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Still can’t believe questions haven’t been asked of Cormack / McInnes about this guy

Exactly.

It's fucking horrific.

Talk about an easy ride.

I don't trust Cormack.

He's clearly not what his gleaming teeth and waffle would apparently be painting himself as our saviour.

IMHO, he is a prick.

• Downvote 1

There’s clearly issues at pittodrie right now. How we can be actively looking for improvements to the squad a few days ago to now not being in a position to is baffling. Can’t believe, the team sitting 3rd in the premier league cannot attract the calibre of player signed by the teams placed 8th in the league or the championship. I genuinely think mcinnes’s times come to an end here, hence this approach

Hayes must be fuming, sitting chanking on the bench, running up and down the wing knackered and not even getting a dime for it yet,

then you have tanned useless boy, sitting in sun drenched paradise licking oot his wife while getting paid for it.

worst business ever by Aberdeen in my opinion also, a thought that when you team up with another club to benefit each other it is precisely that?.Atlanta has actively fucked up our transfer window leaving us a 800k black hole with a player that’s not even here while hibs are splashing the cash trying desperately to catch up(Irvine will help them in this case)

wouldn’t be surprised if livi didn’t catch us either, endangering European football for next year

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 2
2 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Hayes must be fuming, sitting chanking on the bench, running up and down the wing knackered and not even getting a dime for it yet,

then you have tanned useless boy, sitting in sun drenched paradise licking oot his wife while getting paid for it.

worst business ever by Aberdeen in my opinion also, a thought that when you team up with another club to benefit each other it is precisely that?.Atlanta has actively fucked up our transfer window leaving us a 800k black hole with a player that’s not even here while hibs are splashing the cash trying desperately to catch up(Irvine will help them in this case)

wouldn’t be surprised if livi didn’t catch us either, endangering European football for next year

It's not a black hole. 

The money spent was never ours, it was loaned to us. As the most recent accounts showed. 

The situation is farcical, and nobody appears to be telling the truth, but it's not leaving a black hole. The loan, I imagine, wouldn't be expected to be paid back, or it would be paid back using the transfer fee we garner from moving him on. 

I do agree though, an 800K right sided defender, being on holiday, whilst we're still playing fixtures, and our manager is saying nobody new will come in January, is very bizarre. 

6 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

It's not a black hole. 

The money spent was never ours, it was loaned to us. As the most recent accounts showed. 

The situation is farcical, and nobody appears to be telling the truth, but it's not leaving a black hole. The loan, I imagine, wouldn't be expected to be paid back, or it would be paid back using the transfer fee we garner from moving him on. 

I do agree though, an 800K right sided defender, being on holiday, whilst we're still playing fixtures, and our manager is saying nobody new will come in January, is very bizarre. 

My fear is not taking advantage of strengthening in this window coupled with our full team out of contract next year, a feel it wil be to much of a push to get in a competitive team to come in and gel immediately enough to get us comfortable third in the league, we will have a stronger hibs and Dundee Utd as they will want to push on after stabilising themselves, hearts will also be able to challenge us so for the first time in years I can see us not even getting Europe if we are not careful never mind challenging for the league

top 100 club my arse

25 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

My fear is not taking advantage of strengthening in this window coupled with our full team out of contract next year, a feel it wil be to much of a push to get in a competitive team to come in and gel immediately enough to get us comfortable third in the league, we will have a stronger hibs and Dundee Utd as they will want to push on after stabilising themselves, hearts will also be able to challenge us so for the first time in years I can see us not even getting Europe if we are not careful never mind challenging for the league

top 100 club my arse

We're never challenging for the league. 

I agree we have an opportunity now to confirm 3rd place for the foreseeable. 

I couldn't care less about the top 100 shit, only board members bothered about image do. 

Players we're looking to sign won't, and neither will anyone else. Especially not fans. 

48 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

It's not a black hole. 

We were given a £1m loan but this was then turned into equity I believe. So unless I'm mistaken he's our asset to sell. 

The holiday makes no sense as I read on twitter today. Hernandez is still in Venezuela. This suggests he genuinely is just having a holiday whilst a part time plumber plays right back. 

1 minute ago, RUL said:

We were given a £1m loan but this was then turned into equity I believe. So unless I'm mistaken he's our asset to sell. 

The holiday makes no sense as I read on twitter today. Hernandez is still in Venezuela. This suggests he genuinely is just having a holiday whilst a part time plumber plays right back. 

If that's the case, then people are right to ask questions. 

No Scottish journo seems interested mind you, and there aren't fans at the stadium to ask these questions. 

59 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

We're never challenging for the league. 

I agree we have an opportunity now to confirm 3rd place for the foreseeable. 

I couldn't care less about the top 100 shit, only board members bothered about image do. 

Players we're looking to sign won't, and neither will anyone else. Especially not fans. 

Players and fans will be bothered about guaranteed european football from July to December.

When we are sitting watching hearts, hibs or dunfermline enjoying that i'll be in tears.

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

top 100 club my arse

What you basing your opinion of hearts on?! Dundee Utd will have to do a lot of strengthening themselves to push on, as they're average at best just now. As for hibs? Meh

2 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Why's tanned useless boy licking out Jonny Hayes wife? Is Derek up to no good again?

2 hours ago, DD1903 said:

What you basing your opinion of hearts on?! Dundee Utd will have to do a lot of strengthening themselves to push on, as they're average at best just now. As for hibs? Meh

The fact that they have some decent players in Naismith the wee prick but always gives 100%, Kingsley,  most on here wanted him, GMS a lot on here again agreed he could still have done a job for us,Gordon solid good keeper, Souter always injured but would be good if he could manage a full season uninjured.

dundee Utd have a chairman with more money than cormack so if he wanted could make a go of it!,

as for hibs, I’d bet my mortgage that they will finish above us now, especially as they are strengthening and we are not.that and the fact that we have no decent strikers of note and a makeshift defence.

the apathy about the club now as well, feels stale and regressing, whilst hearts will have that promoted buzz about themselves 

• Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

The fact that they have some decent players in Naismith the wee prick but always gives 100%, Kingsley,  most on here wanted him, GMS a lot on here again agreed he could still have done a job for us,Gordon solid good keeper, Souter always injured but would be good if he could manage a full season uninjured.

dundee Utd have a chairman with more money than cormack so if he wanted could make a go of it!,

as for hibs, I’d bet my mortgage that they will finish above us now, especially as they are strengthening and we are not.that and the fact that we have no decent strikers of note and a makeshift defence.

the apathy about the club now as well, feels stale and regressing, whilst hearts will have that promoted buzz about themselves 

Who are the "most on here" that wanted Kingsley? He can take a free kick but he's a big old unit for a left back....turning circle of a battleship and slower than a weekend getting your arse raped in Saughton. No fucking thank you. I agree that they're strengthening their squad (albeit they were claiming poverty only a few months back and trying to shed players) but although I can't see them in relegation difficulties for a few more years (they are a yo yo club, it will happen eventually) I am not overly worried about them overhauling us just yet.

Hibs will find a way of Hibsing it. They ought to be more worried about Livi catching them. But they will be improved next season.

Dabs are shite. But we haven't beaten them in either of our games. We must be shite....

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Its more what we as a club would be like if we got into the top 100 range

exactly. its a platform to catapult us up higher.

if we get that spot, and we know that again the following season the top 3 sides are guaranteed group stage football we have a significant chance to consolidate at a higher level.

All of a sudden we could be seeded in the Europa PO round in 2022/23 season. This is a big moment in our recent history.