Ronald Hernández

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Game tonight again I see. I wonder if Ronald will be in the squad? May be a complete oversight but I see some guy was trying to pick him for there fantasy team and he isn’t on the Atlanta roster.... Really hoping he turns into a decent player that Atlanta buy or returns to us as a asset. He’s got a ridiculous length of contract to be terrible surely? 

16 minutes ago, slippers said:

Game tonight again I see. I wonder if Ronald will be in the squad? May be a complete oversight but I see some guy was trying to pick him for there fantasy team and he isn’t on the Atlanta roster.... Really hoping he turns into a decent player that Atlanta buy or returns to us as a asset. He’s got a ridiculous length of contract to be terrible surely? 

Got the MOM against rangers then got dropped?, was he really terrible or had McInnes fucked him over because it wasnt his signing?.played internationally for a while, he cannot be shit

• Dildo 1
6 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Got the MOM against rangers then got dropped?, was he really terrible or had McInnes fucked him over because it wasnt his signing?.played internationally for a while, he cannot be shit

I agree. Something really not right with this. Why I still hold hope we can recoup our fee or even flip him for a small profit if he performs well. 

26 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

If he's not in their roster then he's effectively out in the cold again. He'll probably spend most of his loan playing for Atlanta B team. 

I think the only chance we have of getting any cash for him is if Atlanta are due us any money on this or he happens to catch someone's eye playing for his country. 

Was the insinuation not that Cormack paid for Hernandez? 

23 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

If he's not in their roster then he's effectively out in the cold again. He'll probably spend most of his loan playing for Atlanta B team. 

I think the only chance we have of getting any cash for him is if Atlanta are due us any money on this or he happens to catch someone's eye playing for his country. 

May just be a oversight at time as domestic season is yet to start. If he isnt at very least in match day squad questions have to be asked. Pre season started in February so any lack of fitness rumours cant be true unless he picked up a bad injury in this period.

45 minutes ago, slippers said:

May just be a oversight at time as domestic season is yet to start. If he isnt at very least in match day squad questions have to be asked. Pre season started in February so any lack of fitness rumours cant be true unless he picked up a bad injury in this period.

Maybe he's just absolutely shite and been found out. Or has a shite attitude. 

• Dildo 1
8 hours ago, Dons79 said:

In his early days with us, I saw him training with the youth squad at Cormack Park when my daughter had a tournament there. I immediately thought he'd been sin binned by McInnes as there's no way the lad would have been that poor to merit training with the U23's.

59 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

In his early days with us, I saw him training with the youth squad at Cormack Park when my daughter had a tournament there. I immediately thought he'd been sin binned by McInnes as there's no way the lad would have been that poor to merit training with the U23's.

On the upside, maybe DM said to him that he was too good for the U19s....

16 hours ago, Andy_123 said:

He looked pretty shite in the limited game time he had here before he left. Wasn’t exactly a decent run of games he got though.

Did he though? Our best player against rangers although bar not high, was poor against st Johnstone as was the whole team and was average in any other cameo. Would hardly say he looked shite in the little we seen of him. 

• Upvote 1

How long is his loan to Atlanta and can Aberdeen recall him.

Ramsey and Hernandez as the two main RBs wouldn’t be the end of the world and would save Aberdeen having to fork out fees that could be used to strengthen other areas. Would also give him a chance to show what he can do and may even allow Aberdeen to make their money back on him

On 4/14/2021 at 10:22 AM, Hoofball said:

How long is his loan to Atlanta and can Aberdeen recall him.

Ramsey and Hernandez as the two main RBs wouldn’t be the end of the world and would save Aberdeen having to fork out fees that could be used to strengthen other areas. Would also give him a chance to show what he can do and may even allow Aberdeen to make their money back on him

Hernandez is on loan until December so wouldn't be able to return until January.

Clearly regardless of the contractual situation if he's not getting any minutes by the time we return for pre-season training it would make sense to take him back or punt him somewhere he is going to play. 

Perhaps it has always been the intention he is going to Atlanta 2 on loan and the wool has been pulled over our eyes on that one. Perhaps there is no intention for him to play for Atlanta.

2 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Hernandez is on loan until December so wouldn't be able to return until January.

Clearly regardless of the contractual situation if he's not getting any minutes by the time we return for pre-season training it would make sense to take him back or punt him somewhere he is going to play. 

Perhaps it has always been the intention he is going to Atlanta 2 on loan and the wool has been pulled over our eyes on that one. Perhaps there is no intention for him to play for Atlanta.

Is it really possible that a player that was a regular in national team playing against quality players prior to joining Aberdeen is this hopeless? He's also played in the final of the u20 World Cup. I just cant believe he's as bad as being made out considering we have had some total jokers that have played right back in past.

1 hour ago, slippers said:

Is it really possible that a player that was a regular in national team playing against quality players prior to joining Aberdeen is this hopeless? He's also played in the final of the u20 World Cup. I just cant believe he's as bad as being made out considering we have had some total jokers that have played right back in past.

Christian Dailly got 67 caps....2 more than God

Even Gary fucking Caldwell got 55 caps......equal to Denis Law and one more than Billy Bremner and Cunt Souness

Venezuela are South American certainly....but they are pretty much the South American equivalent of Scotland.  He might be a pile of poop. He could be very good. We just never saw enough of him to be able to make any sort of informed decision. I hope that we bring him back when his loan is up at Atlanta. It can't do any harm to let Glass have a look at him close up

10 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

He might be a pile of poop. He could be very good. We just never saw enough of him to be able to make any sort of informed decision. I hope that we bring him back when his loan is up at Accies. It can't do any harm to let Glass have a look at him close up

Agreed ? give the lad a chance to see if he’s any good with Russel & Glass rather than write home off