Ronald Hernández

12 hours ago, Tord31 said:

Sky sports tonight at 8.30 for those without a life

I'm on it. 

Seems decent enough going forward but positional sense isn't great. Not much pace. 

Decent game to watch to be fair, very open, both team creating lots of chances. 

1 hour ago, RUL said:

I'm on it. 

Seems decent enough going forward but positional sense isn't great. Not much pace. 

Decent game to watch to be fair, very open, both team creating lots of chances. 

38 minutes ago, 1983 said:

Switched it off after 5 mins. Zero soul. Zero dig

I stuck out the 90. It's just not fitba.

5 minutes ago, RUL said:

Hernandez is miles off it imo, what do you think? 

He was far from the worst but aye he is certainly not a $1M player. 

I wonder if its decided already what is happening at the end of his loan in December? It looks like Atlanta will be on their 5th manager since the initial 'deal' so any masterplan is long forgotten.

• 1 month later...
56 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

We really should sever ties with Atlanta…..all they have done for us is bring complete mishaps to Pittodrie from players to boardroom members. 
Send them a box with a dead wolf stuffed inside and they will soon get the message….the sheep are not happy!

haha!  To be fair, this partnership has been a complete disaster so far!!

Still early days yet mind!

7 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

haha!  To be fair, this partnership has been a complete disaster so far!!

Still early days yet mind!

So far the partnership has brought us...

Glass - the most shambolic manager we've had in many a year (so far).

Agadoo (I think he was at Atlanta?) - who knows what he does along with our 15 other assistants.

Jon Gallagher - THE headless chicken of all headless chickens

Little Jack Gurr - shambolic right back

Ronnie Hernandez - cost us £1m but has played for Atlanta instead of us - and is by all accounts another shambolic right back.

Christian Ramirez - no way we'd have signed an American striker if it wasn't for our Atlanta connection - jury still out on him, but he is probably costing us a fortune in wages.

22 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

So far the partnership has brought us...

Glass - the most shambolic manager we've had in many a year (so far).

Agadoo (I think he was at Atlanta?) - who knows what he does along with our 15 other assistants.

Jon Gallagher - THE headless chicken of all headless chickens

Little Jack Gurr - shambolic right back

Ronnie Hernandez - cost us £1m but has played for Atlanta instead of us - and is by all accounts another shambolic right back.

Christian Ramirez - no way we'd have signed an American striker if it wasn't for our Atlanta connection - jury still out on him, but he is probably costing us a fortune in wages.

Ramirez was on 1m a year, dollars. Cormack said he had taken a significant pay cut but even still. 

19 minutes ago, slippers said:

M

Levels though lads! He would be an absolute stand out on SPL. To say he’s shite is a bit of a stretch...

Perhaps min, but the lad, whilst being lightning quick, doesn't have much of a football brain. 

He took an absolute age to score his first goal for the Magpies. 

He's the type of player the tims will take on loan (a bit like the boy Elyounoussi, for example) and get away with his lack of footballing prowess up here because of being up against mentally slow, cumbersome and heartless central defenders. However, the move worked out well for the boy Elyounoussi in the end.