Ronald Hernández

And that part I didn’t have an issue with.  Hardly had to be Stephen Hawking to work that bit out.  It’s the bit where we were told we had an 800k international full back on the bench, sometimes not even that and we were somehow choosing not to play him in a team with no full backs that we struggled with.  

Arguable to the degree Dereks hands were tied and in fairness he did try him there (against the hun as I recall).

Don’t know why so many people still believe there’s a conspiracy to it, as if it’s the only explanation. What about we paid 850,000 for him (probably based on Atlanta’s scouting recommendation). Shite in training and the limited games. Gets farmed out on loan as any flop usually does, plays a bit better for Atlanta and joins them permanently. See Maryan Shved at Celtic for a similar example.

4 hours ago, Dave Bus said:

Don’t know why so many people still believe there’s a conspiracy to it, as if it’s the only explanation. What about we paid 850,000 for him (probably based on Atlanta’s scouting recommendation). Shite in training and the limited games. Gets farmed out on loan as any flop usually does, plays a bit better for Atlanta and joins them permanently. See Maryan Shved at Celtic for a similar example.

Don’t be so naive. 

15 hours ago, Dave Bus said:

He wasn't though.

4 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I've got 3 Jacks(asses) that beat your Gillies high

Gary Hackett, Tom Jones and Keith Edwards

£350k for Gillies with 44 games trumps all of them.

I liked Edwards, I think he got a bad injury when he was with us and hardly played but his career record of a goal every 2 games is decent.

1 hour ago, Andy_123 said:

Thought the clubs accounts showed a loan or something coming in for the exact amount we paid for Hernandez at the time?

I’d be surprised if we’ve lost any money on transfer fees with him.

Didn't Cormack (and his family, don't forget) pay for Ronnie, then converted that loan to the club into shares?

Not sure what creative accounting will be involved in detailing that reciprocated deal?