Ronald Hernández

I once scored the goal of the century, under 14 semi final against Powis academy,  regional cup, circa 1980. Final was at Pittodrie, big stakes. Did an overhead scissors kick to put us one up, best goal probably anyone there had ever witnessed. We went on to win against the odds. I wasn't good enough to make it, was a moment of magic. That's what the 2 Moroccans brought us. What did they win us? 

21 minutes ago, Millertime said:

So then you think dayts comment about zerouali winning nothing with us as being a reason to say he was shite, is shite?

He wasn’t saying he was shite, he was saying he was a flair player who was brilliant to watch at times but not fit to lace Jess’s boots.

There is no doubting he was very talented and entertaining but was of no use in bigger games where he would just disappear.

19 minutes ago, Zeus said:

I liked zero, however he cannot be compared in any way to Eoin Jess

Leagues apart.  

Jess was a ridiculously talented player. Carried that absolute shitshow of sides from 1997-2000. The best player I'll ever witness playing for the Dons

The semi final against Rangers when he did the keepie up is one of my all time favourite games, what a night it was.

39 minutes ago, NEM said:

You could make a strong case for Jess getting in the Gothenburg team, certainly the squad.  Be struggling to make a case for Zero driving the team bus never mind playing.

To be fair to Zero, he was only four years old in 1983 so would have needed one hell of a booster seat and maybe his coordination wasn't the best for driving a massive coach. 

Also, his driving skills weren't the best apparently. 

13 minutes ago, Millertime said:

What, like Scottish cup games where he drags us through with phenomenal free kicks whilst single handedly destroying a young players career through a display of moroccan brilliance?

Try scoring screamers at Ibrox and ripping the piss out of Gazza.