Ronald Hernández

10 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Is the Atlanta player Jake Mulraney the ex Hearts player? He's been getting game time which doesn't really convey MLS is particularly good quality. 

There was someone who touted him as a possible loan signing target for us about a fortnight back or so ?

1 hour ago, Dynamo said:

Is the Atlanta player Jake Mulraney the ex Hearts player? He's been getting game time which doesn't really convey MLS is particularly good quality. 

They also have ex rangers and hibs player Hyndman starts for them every week. He struggled to get a game at hibs. As I said in previous comment outside the 3/4 designated players the quality isn’t massively high. 

21 hours ago, slippers said:

They also have ex rangers and hibs player Hyndman starts for them every week. He struggled to get a game at hibs. As I said in previous comment outside the 3/4 designated players the quality isn’t massively high. 

Even then Mulraney is Irish so he is actually one of their designated players. Laughable.

• Dildo 1
21 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Even then Mulraney is Irish so he is actually one of their designated players. Laughable.

I’d expect glass to be signing the World Cup winner matuidu who is in the same team as hyndman and higuin seen as Bruce Anderson cannot score then yes?,seen as it’s pathetic and laughable

seen as Scottish football has players of that quality in the league?.oh wait....

maybe we could swap them out, class like ojo and McLennan. Fair swap as they are comparable in their careers. 

• Dildo 3
4 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

I’d expect glass to be signing the World Cup winner matuidu who is in the same team as hyndman and higuin seen as Bruce Anderson cannot score then yes?,seen as it’s pathetic and laughable

seen as Scottish football has players of that quality in the league?.oh wait....

maybe we could swap them out, class like ojo and McLennan. Fair swap as they are comparable in their careers. 

Spanish league must be shite seen as fuchs used to play for alaves in Spain and now plays for Dundee Utd.french league as well Serrano for Monaco now with livi. Neymar and mbappe must be wasting there time there. Cannot believe they aren’t plying there trade in Scotland 

• Dildo 1
21 hours ago, slippers said:

National rankings don’t allude to that seen as they are ranked 20th and Scotland is ranked at 44th. No designated players there?.so they are in fact better than us in every way going by stats and results against them.what do you think of the quality in the SPL then?.

• Dildo 1
36 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

24 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Spanish league must be shite seen as fuchs used to play for alaves in Spain and now plays for Dundee Utd.french league as well Serrano for Monaco now with livi. Neymar and mbappe must be wasting there time there. Cannot believe they aren’t plying there trade in Scotland 

16 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

National rankings don’t allude to that seen as they are ranked 20th and Scotland is ranked at 44th. No designated players there?.so they are in fact better than us in every way going by stats and results against them.what do you think of the quality in the SPL then?.

Lay off the bevvy min, that is some rant based on someone saying Mulraney is fucking shite. He was absolutely terrible at a relegated Hearts side and was only half decent when Inverness were in the championship. Spraffing shite about world cup winners and comparisons ???

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 1
2 hours ago, Durrant Dived said:

Lay off the bevvy min, that is some rant based on someone saying Mulraney is fucking shite. He was absolutely terrible at a relegated Hearts side and was only half decent when Inverness were in the championship. Spraffing shite about world cup winners and comparisons ???

I just assumed Mulraney was his mate ?

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye he was cited as an example of our scouting network working for them! 

At least he was free and is a regular for them. Hernandez was cited by them and has cost us almost a record fee and been complete failure as a player for both us and them thus far. 

5 hours ago, Durrant Dived said:

No bevvy your just talking absolute shite!.saying that the MLS is the same standard as the SPL,then a gave you facts, and you put a wee dildo on a bonnet.??

delusions of grandeur yous cunts are on to think it’s the same standard.

so il ask again,where is our SPL matuidi,pavon, martinez,barco,chicarito,higuin,Nani,Pato,vela,etc

before that they had David villa,ibrohimovic,Rooney,drogba etc

just one that has the same quality that plays in Scotland?.

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 2
1 minute ago, Dons79 said:

No bevvy your just talking absolute shite!.saying that the MLS is the same standard as the SPL,then a gave you facts, and you put a wee dildo on a bonnet.??

so il ask again,where is our SPL matuidi,pavon, martinez,barco,chicarito,higuin,Nani,Pato,vela,etc

Nobody is disputing that they have a smattering of big names, mainly ones past their best though. 

The question is whether the overall quality of the sides are better. 

Yeah you might have a post peak Wayne Rooney but is  the rest of the team made up of crap thats going to drag him and the overall level down? 

Not saying that's the case hence the debate but it's folly to just focus on the big names when making the comparison 

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

If Atlanta United were a European side that we had just drawn in the Europa Conference qualifiers, I certainly wouldn't be at all concerned (despite not knowing what our squad will look like for next season). I'd certainly be expecting to beat them in the home tie. Away would no doubt be more difficult but a Sigma Olomouc type horsing on aggregate wouldn't be on the cards.

51 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Nobody is disputing that they have a smattering of big names, mainly ones past their best though. 

The question is whether the overall quality of the sides are better. 

Yeah you might have a post peak Wayne Rooney but is  the rest of the team made up of crap thats going to drag him and the overall level down? 

Not saying that's the case hence the debate but it's folly to just focus on the big names when making the comparison 

Your right although it’s more than one super star in every team,for some teams a few,only thing I was debating was that the standard of the SPL is way below the standard of the MLS sadly, as we have none of these stars here, not one.folk that slag off the standard clearly haven’t seen the demise in Scottish football and cling to the fact that the MLS is just a new franchise, it’s not any more and isn’t the graveyard it once was to rake in a coin like it is in China and the Middle East.

would be great to see the likes of a zlatan or a rooney here just once, the last time it happened it was cheats money.laudrup,Gascogne and Larson 

bar your top six leagues, the best of the rest has shit players as well to make up the squad,certainly isn’t just an American concept,for example slavia Prague,quarter finals of the Europa league with a team bereft of outstanding players, a few ballers, some aw right and the rest shite.best team in Czech Republic.

it’s only teams in Germany,England,Italy and Spain that have a full team of right good players.PSG as well.

And no I don’t know mulraney?

you have to imagine that the overall quality of there teams are better, better facilities, better stadia, better coaches and managers, more money, bigger crowds, far better merchandise as they have concourses and malls in there stadium along with much better facilities than us.

agree that naming the USA top players is folly to an extent as just showing the talent that exists in the MLS as opposed to our top players here! In my opinion there’s no question that they can afford more quality than ourselves!.it’s also folly to name Mulraney and hyndman to show the quality of teams in the USA as well as they are clearly the worst players plying there trade there.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 2
8 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

If Atlanta United were a European side that we had just drawn in the Europa Conference qualifiers, I certainly wouldn't be at all concerned (despite not knowing what our squad will look like for next season). I'd certainly be expecting to beat them in the home tie. Away would no doubt be more difficult but a Sigma Olomouc type horsing on aggregate wouldn't be on the cards.

See I would be! A don’t think we could stop Martinez and think he would score a barrowload against us!.he will go for 30-40 million when he leaves Atlanta and is getting touted as inter Milan’s lautaro Martinez replacement 

take him and barco out the side and yes very ordinary team

• Dildo 1
2 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Your right although it’s more than one super star in every team,for some teams a few,only thing I was debating was that the standard of the SPL is way below the standard of the MLS sadly, as we have none of these stars here, not one.folk that slag off the standard clearly haven’t seen the demise in Scottish football and cling to the fact that the MLS is just a new franchise, it’s not any more and isn’t the graveyard it once was to rake in a coin like it is in China and the Middle East.

would be great to see the likes of a zlatan or a rooney here just once, the last time it happened it was cheats money.laudrup,Gascogne and Larson 

bar your top six leagues, the best of the rest has shit players as well to make up the squad,certainly isn’t just an American concept,for example slavia Prague,quarter finals of the Europa league with a team bereft of outstanding players, a few ballers, some aw right and the rest shite.best team in Czech Republic.

it’s only teams in Germany,England,Italy and Spain that have a full team of right good players.PSG as well.

you have to imagine that the overall quality of there teams are better, better facilities, better stadia, better coaches and managers, more money, bigger crowds, far better merchandise as they have concourses and malls in there stadium along with much better facilities than us.

agree that naming the USA top players is folly to an extent as just showing the talent that exists in the MLS as opposed to our top players here! In my opinion there’s no question that they can afford more quality than ourselves!.it’s also folly to name Mulraney and hyndman to show the quality of teams in the USA as well as they are clearly the worst players plying there trade there.

Aye that's fair enough. 

I don't watch a lot of MLS bar the odd game and some highlight programmes but based on what I have seen I'd say their teams are probably slightly better than ours overall these days now that they are allowed to spend a bit more cash than in in the early days of MLS. 

• Upvote 1

Would be good to see a friendly next season between Aberdeen and Atlanta to gauge the quality. The quality of the players outside the designated players isn't far off some of Scottish teams with some obvious expectations. There is little doubt that the overall quality has improved a lot since Beckham went across though. MLS recruitment is all over south America these days and recruiting some really decent prospects into the first team and second teams. 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Dons79 said:

When the fuck did i say anything about the MLS? I said Jake Mulraney was shite. Stop getting your knickers in a twist you fucking poofter.

• Dildo 1
7 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

When the fuck did i say anything about the MLS? I said Jake Mulraney was shite. Stop getting your knickers in a twist you fucking poofter.

A I am not a poofter

B my boxers are fine and not twisted 

C At 10.26 when you responded to slippers post when he said the quality probably wasn’t the greatest and you responded with mulraney to solidify the point.

still waiting on one player of the quality that has/had reached the USA shores playing in the SPL?.Fag Hag 

Ps you are correct, jake mulraney is garbage!.

17 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

A I am not a poofter

B my boxers are fine and not twisted 

C At 10.26 when you responded to slippers post when he said the quality probably wasn’t the greatest and you responded with mulraney to solidify the point.

still waiting on one player of the quality that has/had reached the USA shores playing in the SPL?.Fag Hag 

Ps you are correct, jake mulraney is garbage!.

A) If you say so.

B) Are they parachute ones?

C) I was saying Atlanta are wasting one of their "designated" spots on Mulraney which was laughable because as you say the yanks generally chuck money to attract bigger names to fill these spaces, not utter shit spl rejects. 

Waiting on one player? Well 2 have gone from the spl to win the champions league and premier league; Robertson and Larsson. All the names you mentioned have turned up to the MLS AFTER all their greatest achievements in the game to earn a quick buck, it has nothing to do with the standard of football because as you can see with Zlatan he is still capable of playing in top European leagues. 

It's literally like scottish football fans wanking over Roy Keane coming to the spl when he was about 40 and finished. 

Van Dijk another one who went from Scotland to England to win the Champions League. Was he not European footballer of the year as well? 

Then you've got someone like Morgan who was an average player in the spl and English League 1 winning player of the year at his club in MLS. 

It's all a bit of a mixed bag in the states 

3 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Slavia Prague would horse just about every MLS side. Did you actually watch them?