Coronavirus

Henry

13 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Or possibly doing the responsible thing? 

As brownie points out, they've already shown they're totally irresponsible. They don't get the benefit of the doubt now. 

6 minutes ago, brownie said:

If pictures of the weekend scenes hadn't been curculating then they could claim that moral high ground. As it is, they're trying to limit the shit being thrown at them.

• Downvote 1
6 hours ago, Parklife said:

Is that article meant to be taken seriously? He's stating multiple things that are provably untrue or assertions that directly contradict studies that have been carried out. 

Good to see that through it all, your standard of debate has evolved from plain ignorance, to blatant lying, to now posting absolute nonsense from other people. For a man who's clearly not dumb, you've really taken the character of looking as ignorant as possible on here seriously and played it strongly  

As for Dr Roy Breeds, it's Always good to take advice on global public health and infectious diseases from a rheumatologist. If we get a mass outbreak of gout, I'll come back for that cunts thoughts. For now, I'll listen to folk who know what they're talking about. 

Like Sturgeon has with a gynaecologist and a dentist you mean?  ?

20 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Who polices a queue onto union Street? 

As I said, inside seems to be fully compliant. 

The venue. Don't they normally have responsibility for policing a queue? I'm pretty sure venues have lost their license in the past for failing to control queuing patrons. 

• Downvote 1

These places are between a rock and a hard place.

Make it booking only and people don't turn up, you lose out (even if you take a deposit).  Make it bookings and walk ups as well, and they end up with a shiteload of people queuing to get in to certain places.

To me, the people in the queues are the ones that need to have a look at themselves over the places that they are queuing to get in to.  

In these times it isn't very difficult to think ahead, book your tables for a night out and go with that plan.  

Any chat of a local lockdown better start and end at pubs/restaurants.

3 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

I did hear some gossip that ABZ pub outbreaks were traced back to an oil and gas working frog muncher 

I head that too. Also the Cock and Bull was an offshore worker who only found out when he got routinely tested for going offshore. Didnt say where he was from though.

1 hour ago, Don Fonte said:

I'd guess they should hire security staff to do it.

For the queue within their property perhaps. But when it spills half a mile down the main road of Aberdeen city centre I'm sure there will be an arguement that the venue cannot be held responsible. Can't recall the supermarkets hiring security staff to police their queues which spilled onto public property. 

To be honest, doesn't really bother me either way. I'm just playing devil's advocate.