Coronavirus

Henry

27 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Just remove Coronavirus from the conversation and replace with flu or pneumonia or such like and open up and go back to normal. 

We'd not even notice a difference. 

You'd get old wifeys chatting about 'a bug going aboot' but that'd be the worst of it.

Fucking nonsense right from the start.

5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Is it fuck. It's about the working from home/public sector brigade expecting everyone else to make sacrifices so they can "stay safe" and keep on coining it in.

I’m working from home and think the restrictions are a pile of shite. Don’t tar us all with the same brush ?

Just now, NEM said:

I’m working from home and think the restrictions are a pile of shite. Don’t tar us all with the same brush ?

I'm just bitter. TBF I'd hate working from home, I need to be out and about. Picking up new van on Saturday so I'll be back to cutting about, nipping out to price a job (sneaky pints) pick up stock/cash (sneaky pints) as soon as she GETS THE FUCKING PUBS OPEN

18 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Any cunt got any projected death or infection rates if restrictions weren’t applied out of interest? 

Would have been a handy calculator early 2020 at Ibrox when the scum were lobbing boulders at us after the 0-0 draw. 

%’s of death and hospitalisation slightly higher i would imagine.