Coronavirus

Henry

18 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Is it not possible the vaccine can kick start his immune system into telling whatever it is affecting him to 'fuck off' or do you believe its more psychological with this fellow?

Placebo effect i.e. whatever was affecting the fanny was all in his head 

Had a small outbreak in the family the last fortnight, utter bonus for me, got a week off work and got melted watching netflix all day. No one died, worst was a teenager with aches and pains. Couple toddlers with no symptoms at all and a old woman with the sniffles for a day. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants a week off work.

• Dildo 1
3 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Had a small outbreak in the family the last fortnight, utter bonus for me, got a week off work and got melted watching netflix all day. No one died, worst was a teenager with aches and pains. Couple toddlers with no symptoms at all and a old woman with the sniffles for a day. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants a week off work.

Did you have to prove this Daytz? I have wondered if you can just take a Torry week off and say you are self isolating.

5 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Did you have to prove this Daytz? I have wondered if you can just take a Torry week off and say you are self isolating.

Yeah,  HR department asked me for Track and trace proof, you have to fill in a form giving the reference number. I doubled up and sent them the track and trace email I got. Seems there's no trust left in life these days.

59 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Daughter in London reports that the fountains in Battersea Park back on for the first time in months;

71-C914-C9-8016-49-AB-83-C5-42001-E276-B

It is incredible how much we took for granted before the establishment made their latest move against us over a virus. It is remarkable how little things like this remind us of how much we've lost. 

I used to run through there often after work. Great park for a run or cycle round. 

The Prime Minister of St. Vincent has announced that only those residents of the Caribbean island who have received their Covid-19 vaccinations will be evacuated following the two explosions from the La Soufriere volcano.

It's now getting to the stage that if people refuse to take an experimental Vaccine they will be outcasts in the world.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 2
1 minute ago, Joe pike said:

Sturgeon taking the Michael  again.

England and Wales have opened up hospitality and all shops.

Meanwhile we have to wait the usual 2 weeks later so Sturgeon can be different.

It's been these dates for weeks, Joe. You probably complained about it when it was announced.

You must have a memory like a sieve. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Dildo 1
6 minutes ago, Roberto said:

What I find amusing is Nicola can't stand football and the drinking culture here (hence the rise in prices for alcohol) but yet she said she is looking forward to watching Scotland at the Euros.

She's a lying cunt. She likes to be seen to enjoy the football but she can't stand it.

Yeah, she's a fuddy duddy rugby type. 

It's a class war, really. The working class aren't to be trusted to drink responsibly or attend matches with caution at the moment. 

You'll be able to go for a drink in a pub before you're allowed in an outdoor football stadium, it's a farce. 

20 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Haha we were the only country in the World to ban even background music.

That was the most miserable restriction ever. Pointless too. 

Made going out for a few pints fairly sordid, which I'm sure was her intention. 

30 minutes ago, Roberto said:

What I find amusing is Nicola can't stand football and the drinking culture here (hence the rise in prices for alcohol) but yet she said she is looking forward to watching Scotland at the Euros.

She's a lying cunt. She likes to be seen to enjoy the football but she can't stand it.

But she isn't political, no no, or course not, we must believe her when she says nothing has been political throughout the whole pandemic.

I used to respect the woman, now she can get clean to fuck.

Last summer was a fucking joke, it'll be even worse this year as the criteria for the levels is even stricter.

The wife and I have booked to go to some pubs outdoors on the first Friday they are open, the 30th April.  Ferryhill House,  Old Schoolhouse and Malmaison I think. 

To be honest, it’s a fucking joke you have to book almost 3 weeks in advance to sit outdoors in Aberdeen (it’ll still be freezing). I’m expecting the restrictions to be OTT as well. 
Still looking forward to a drink in (or outside) the pub, but if the governments think I am grateful for a basic right, then they can piss off. 

7 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Aye snap. Ferryhill House first, Chester then All Bar One all on the 30th for my birthday.

I will be cunted.

See you at Ferryhill Hooooose. Aeperol Spritzers are on me.

Think it is 12.15-14.15 FHH, 1430-1530 OS, 1600-1800 MM. Just enough time for a piss and change of survival suit in between.