Coronavirus

Henry

Was just speaking to an old friend earlier who works in medical assessment in ARI.

They had to set up a wee Astra-Zeneca triage room after the recent news coverage, everyone started presenting thinking they had this clot. All overweight Middle Aged women. 

what was formerly the fibromyalgia crowd (fat female forty), it would seem. Not having a pop at anyone who has that ^, I know that’s caused bother here before 

17 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Was just speaking to an old friend earlier who works in medical assessment in ARI.

They had to set up a wee Astra-Zeneca triage room after the recent news coverage, everyone started presenting thinking they had this clot. All overweight Middle Aged women. 

what was formerly the fibromyalgia crowd (fat female forty), it would seem. Not having a pop at anyone who has that ^, I know that’s caused bother here before 

Fatal blood clot, or perhaps the three Greggs pastry bakes you ate for lunch Sharon?

20 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I've told my fibromyalgia story on here before. No idea if it's real or not but you defo get cunts that are at it.

20 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

There were 10 reported cases across the region of Grampian at the weekend (circa 500k population). Averaging between 20-30 a day. Everything is still shut. Fucking muppets. 

Even when we do gently open up, we will most probably be in tier 3 which is not much better than current. 

3 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Even when we do gently open up, we will most probably be in tier 3 which is not much better than current. 

Aye. Curfew included which the guffs don’t have, luckily I’m down next week for work so will enjoy a pint in the sun. The over cautious approach from ScotGov is absolutely stifling the life out of everyone. 

10 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Sturgeon just announced you can travel anywhere in Scotland as from Friday.

Pubs,restaurants,shops still the 26th April.

Joke.

Can drive down to Edinburgh to sit in a relative's back garden drinking but can't sit with the same people on a picnic bench in a beer garden. Decent. 

1 minute ago, Dad said:

And here Poodler - hes right tbf; you being part of summat as whimsical as the fucking walking community? Come on to fuck - they'd be fucking shiting it talking to a crazy confused cunt like you 

Hoo mama

I didn’t say i was part of anything 

He ran with that 

I comment on the jews a lot but that doesn’t make me a money grabbing terrorist