Coronavirus

Henry

6 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Aviemore has always been in the Highlands as long as ive been alive. 

Maybe its moved. 

:laughing:

always remember it mapped as the grampians mtns.

now it’s the Cairngorms NP. 

the highlands for me are further north and west

48 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Very true min.

If only they held the 70th birthday party in a church, mosque or synagogue, they would have been alright, and free from sniffers and plod.

Mind you, I'll never understand the difference of holding a gathering of 7 people to celebrate someone's birthday in a house is compared to the rejoicing of Christ with potentially 49 other people from 49 separate households in an indoor environment such as a kirk?

Does the coronavirus only infiltrate house gatherings and pubs (of course) and not places of worship?? What a clever bastard of a virus it is, if indeed this is the case. 

The whole episode has been a complete and utter fucking despotic shambles. 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
9 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

From a theoretical perspective, I wouldn't say it is madness. 

As you have said all along, we have had to live with restrictions despite being at low risk.  That has been to reduce the risk and to protect people like Maureen.  

For fully vaccinated people (who should all be high risk so far, other than maybe healthcare workers) to be then given privileges while the rest of us are expected to follow restrictions till a suitable amount of people are vaccinated would be ridiculous.

1 hour ago, Foster14 said:

As you have said all along, we have had to live with restrictions despite being at low risk.  That has been to reduce the risk and to protect people like Maureen.  

For fully vaccinated people (who should all be high risk so far, other than maybe healthcare workers) to be then given privileges while the rest of us are expected to follow restrictions till a suitable amount of people are vaccinated would be ridiculous.

Yeah I get your point but the very fact a gathering of old dears for a birthday party is illegal, despite them all being healthy, is crazy.

42 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Yeah I get your point but the very fact a gathering of old dears for a birthday party is illegal, despite them all being healthy, is crazy.

Agreed, it's all crazy.  

I thought more often than not it was the case that it was a friendly warning from the police first and if you failed to comply, then you got fined.  So maybe these wifies had had a few too many sherries and weren't willing to give up on the party.  

Folk who say they are not meeting friends and family indoors during the pandemic are liars.

This is why not many complaints from people anymore regarding lockdown.

Only drinkers who are unable to go into pubs are complaining, but are still meeting their mates for sessions in their homes.

The truth is out there.

3 hours ago, Foster14 said:

??. You put it across as if it was though Mrs. Hogg was out on the privilege of day release from HMP Cornton Vale after knocking her pan in in the prison laundry to earn the right to 24 hours liberty instead of gaining extra biscuits or fags for similar exertions and good behaviour at Her Majesty's pleasure.  

16 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

You can’t have one rule for old Doris and another for teenagers . 
The old cunts should respect the rules . Arseholes. 

Has Mrs. Hogg's heinous act of criminality helped escalate the unrelenting and uncontrollable spread of the virus, which will undoubtedly mark the end of mankind by this weekend, down in your area min?

I wonder what impact a gathering of 7 fully vaccinated people can have on viral cases, hospitalisations, and deaths......

None whatsoever (Correct!).

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

FB-IMG-1618394872883.jpganonymous pictures website

Dunno if this is staged or not. Looks real.

I wonder if the bairn in the middle of the picture survived such a daft act? Complete and utter needless folly. Gormless cunts.

Maybe the mantra "Keep plastic bags out of the reach of children" is now a thing of yesteryear and its now perfectly acceptable to endanger a kid with a plastic bag over its head.