Coronavirus

Henry

11 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Announcement on Tuesday from ScotGov. Tried to tag the old buzzard but I can’t, has he fucked off? 

I'm hearing that Challenger 2 tanks are on standby to be deployed onto our streets from Tuesday night if we don't stay at home, save lives and protect the NHS.

"I don't want to be doing this but I cannot see any other alternative because of the complete and utter lack of obedience of some people having the audacity to leave their homes and flouting the rules. Their ignorance knows no bounds".

Staying local hasn't worked it seems?.

• Dildo 1

Half pint max with a starter, full pint with a main course. A single measure of sherry permitted with dessert.  Nips served outside. 

Maximum one hour slot, booked in advance. Volume restrictions apply.  Subject to impact of double mutant strains from exotic countries (and Essex). 

Good news if true though. Every little step back to normality is a welcome one. 

23 hours ago, The Buzzard said:

I saw Anas Sarwar saying that on BBC this morning. Wasn't aware of it and not seen any correspondence so I'm guessing it's probably being done through her usual statements. 

I'm guessing some other restrictions might be lifted earlier than planned. 

With an election coming up there's no doubt at all she'll come bearing gifts.

10 hours ago, daytripping said:

What date can I meet another household inside?

"It's still far too early for members from different households to meet up with one and other inside their homes. However, I would encourage you to join your local church, synagogue or mosque as it is perfectly safe to meet members from other households in these establishments." (Copyright of Nicola Leitch and Jason Sturgeon, 2021).

Makes perfect sense?.

Surely now is the time to finally deploy these lads to rid us of this deadly whateveritis once and for all and let us have our liberty back again.........