Coronavirus

Henry

Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

There's a McInnes joke there somewhere.

Knew someone would mention that cunt. 
Thought better of you tbh

You'd think someone would step up with Africa and just go wooooh, woooh, FFS, this isn't working. You've produced some top class runners but the continent just isn't working. You invent fuck all, you live in fucking hovels, you have wars and famine, you're not a holiday destination despite the sun. Merge the Countries and put the white man in control, know the chinks are there trying something similar but lets beat them to the race. Educate them and feed them, bring back controlled slavery for the poor who can't feed themselves, try and stop them shagging to rid them of aids, we really should help.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, daytripping said:

You'd think someone would step up with Africa and just go wooooh, woooh, FFS, this isn't working. You've produced some top class runners but the continent just isn't working. You invent fuck all, you live in fucking hovels, you have wars and famine, you're not a holiday destination despite the sun. Merge the Countries and put the white man in control, know the chinks are there trying something similar but lets beat them to the race. Educate them and feed them, bring back controlled slavery for the poor who can't feed themselves, try and stop them shagging to rid them of aids, we really should help.

I’ve been on holiday to Africa (Ghana), it was great but I understand why folk prefer Spain.

Africans seem quite happy to live in hovels, not be the inventors... not strive for more. I find that quite endearing, happy with their lot. Inner peace etc.

4 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

I’ve been on holiday to Africa (Ghana), it was great but I understand why folk prefer Spain.

Africans seem quite happy to live in hovels, not be the inventors... not strive for more. I find that quite endearing, happy with their lot. Inner peace etc.

They're lazy, fair enough. Just don't come crying to the west when we've worked to get them a vaccine to save them. Don't come crying when war, famine and corruption tears them apart. They're letting the chinks take over, they see the opportunity. Nigeria is the strictest Country in the World to import into, my work has nightmares with the cunts, 20% tax on everything, pallets need heat treat certificates etc or you get fined, that money won't filter to society. Rip it up, start again.

A guy who’d served his quarantine sentence after arriving in Oz is now asymptomatically positive for the covids.  Apparently he caught it in quarantine. Well done to all involved.

Perth is now locked down for the long weekend. The feds say they are unable to stop people getting away for the break to places where there is no lockdown. Genius.

Will just have to tough it out by my pool.

16 minutes ago, Roberto said:

In my visits to Oz, I find most Aussies pretty chilled. Many smoke the bud, and just want to surf and drink beer.

I don't really find them violent cunts.

I would live there, however it's too close to my sister, so I will stay where I am for now.

There are exceptions. Yer ozzies still have a bit of English about them but are a lot more rude .

• Dildo 1