Coronavirus

Henry

4 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Im thinking more of a chance encounter when you're wearing t shirt and shorts.

You're talking about some kind of unlikely pre-arranged fight with an ostrich. 

That's the kind of shit I wear in my day to day... always ready for action. Stout workboots, heavy rip-resistant breeks, and a good quality Henley. 

No time for jeans and button down shirts like yer fanny hoi poloi. Any ostrich hoping to catch me in civilian-wear is in for a massive, massive fucking shock. 

That also goes for any kangaroo cunts planning to get saucy, if they're reading this. 

6 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Im not going about my day to day business though thinking I might get attacked by an ostrich or another beast.  It's not really a consideration.  

This is the kind of blase' attitude that gets folk eaten by ostriches and other assorted wildlife. 

Woman just got eaten by a Black Bear over here... a BLACK BEAR... basically just a big fucking dog. No-one should get eaten by a Black Bear.  In fact. anyone getting eaten by a Black Bear deserves to get eaten by a Black Bear, frankly. 

Always be ready for action Soopcon...

This man... was not ready. 

14 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

That's the kind of shit I wear in my day to day... always ready for action. Stout workboots, heavy rip-resistant breeks, and a good quality Henley. 

No time for jeans and button down shirts like yer fanny hoi poloi. Any ostrich hoping to catch me in civilian-wear is in for a massive, massive fucking shock. 

That also goes for any kangaroo cunts planning to get saucy, if they're reading this. 

That’s why the only birds that’ll be flocking towards you are fucking Ostrich’s looking to rape yir goth ass.

Try a nice Ben Sherman shirt and some joop.

17 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Honey badger would bite yir knees off, then floored, eat yir head in a frenzied rage in about 1minute. Eat yir work boots last. (With yir feet still in them)

6 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Animals have an instinct to kill and they know how to do it effectively and efficiently . An ostrich is killing a man all day long ,9 times out of 10.

Maybe if you're a pissed up South African, unprepared for combat.

36 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Honey badger would bite yir knees off, then floored, eat yir head in a frenzied rage in about 1minute. Eat yir work boots last. (With yir feet still in them)

Honey Badgers and wolverines... not sure I'd like to try battering one of them. Not particularly large, but fearless and resilient. They'd wear you down and fuck you. 

Good call. 

9 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Honey Badgers and wolverines... not sure I'd like to try battering one of them. Not particularly large, but fearless and resilient. They'd wear you down and fuck you. 

Good call. 

Highland wildlife park has 2 Wolverines within an easily accessible enclosure - next time I visit with the kids I might test your theory out!

4 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Gotta stay safe moobz. 

70k plus at an indoor boxing match last night, while we are still terrified of being at outdoor events despite the most vulnerable beih vaccinated. 

Texas removed all restrictions around 2 months ago and have seen case numbers fall

59 minutes ago, Zeus said:

2nd Jab this week here. 

Will soldier through the crippling side effects once again 

Lucky you.

They won't let me make an appointment for my second until at least 10 weeks after the first(protocol), which is Tuesday.

Had the first one the same day as you didn't i ? March 2nd.

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

My tickets for both the Czech and Croatia game have been cancelled too.

Hopefully I manage to get some through the Scotland supporters club. Should find out this week. 

Every person I know who had tickets has had them cancelled. Wonder if they just did them all so they could sell to corporate? Wouldn't be the biggest surprise.

18 minutes ago, NEM said:

I returned my tickets for Bucharest and Amsterdam.  Not heard about the Scotland Czech game yet if ticket is still valid.

Sounds pretty shite anyway tbh

If you log in to your account and go to "my orders" it'll say if they've been refunded. 

15 minutes ago, Parklife said:

If you log in to your account and go to "my orders" it'll say if they've been refunded. 

My mate ordered the Scotland ones.  Just spoke to him and he says his Croatia tickets been cancelled but Czech ones still there so looking good

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/fungal-attack-everything-need-know-indias-black-fungus-similar/

@Ten Caat ever see anything like this? 

I recall seeing a few fungating tumours (all in women) and they were horrific. Although the absolute worst was Pemphigus Volgaris, head to toe (fatal).

I can’t imagine how these things are managed in backwater third world hospitals. 

I have some Indian colleagues who have flown some elderly relatives here from India to escape it. Whether that’s right or wrong is another debate 

59 minutes ago, Poodler said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/fungal-attack-everything-need-know-indias-black-fungus-similar/

@Ten Caat ever see anything like this? 

I recall seeing a few fungating tumours (all in women) and they were horrific. Although the absolute worst was Pemphigus Volgaris, head to toe (fatal).

I can’t imagine how these things are managed in backwater third world hospitals. 

I have some Indian colleagues who have flown some elderly relatives here from India to escape it. Whether that’s right or wrong is another debate 

No can't say  I have. 

The 2 worst fungating tumours I saw were actually both in men. One with a "cauliflower" growing out of his anus, after an unsuccessful rectal resection about a year previous.

The absolute worst I saw was a poor 60 something bloke with a colostomy and urostomy. However the abdominal tumours he was suffering had metastasized to virtually every organ that hadn't already been removed and caused his abdo suture line to burst wide open...too wide to suture even temporarily.. Faecal fluid plus whatever else was being produced in his abdo cavity just poured out constantly.

Was admitted for terminal care, syringe driver was 1200mg diamorph/24hrs........no one i nursed before or after got anywhere close to that figure and he was still in agony...100mg breakthrough IM doses. We were told he'd be with us a few days at most. Poor cunt survived nearly 7 weeks. all we could do was pack the abdo wound lightly and pile on 4 dressing pads to absorb the fluid...needed changed 2 hourly. Not one nurse managed to avoid vomiting due to the smell at least once. And we didn't let first year students attend to him on the advice of the college.

2 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

No can't say  I have. 

The 2 worst fungating tumours I saw were actually both in men. One with a "cauliflower" growing out of his anus, after an unsuccessful rectal resection about a year previous.

The absolute worst I saw was a poor 60 something bloke with a colostomy and urostomy. However the abdominal tumours he was suffering had metastasized to virtually every organ that hadn't already been removed and caused his abdo suture line to burst wide open...too wide to suture even temporarily.. Faecal fluid plus whatever else was being produced in his abdo cavity just poured out constantly.

Was admitted for terminal care, syringe driver was 1200mg diamorph/24hrs........no one i nursed before or after got anywhere close to that figure and he was still in agony...100mg breakthrough IM doses. We were told he'd be with us a few days at most. Poor cunt survived nearly 7 weeks. all we could do was pack the abdo wound lightly and pile on 4 dressing pads to absorb the fluid...needed changed 2 hourly. Not one nurse managed to avoid vomiting due to the smell at least once. And we didn't let first year students attend to him on the advice of the college.

See when your like that as the patient is there a way to say “pull the plug” and get this over with so to speak? 

8 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

No can't say  I have. 

Incredible numbers and an incredible story. One that stays for life, clearly! That’s brutal