Coronavirus

Henry

36 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

How is it known who’s vaccinated and who’s not?

Honour system, I imagine. 

Businesses are still generally insisting on masks, but unless specified you can now more or less stoat aboot maskless. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I reckon even now in my 40s I'd have battered a young Jim Bowen in whatever era his physical peak was.

Speccy prick. 

Served in the military, and was a Physical Exercise trainer... so he was a fit lad, for sure. 

Dunno if he was handy, though... you'd want to put him out early, otherwise his superior stamina would grind you down. 

I'm thinking he'd be tougher than an ostrich. 

5 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

?

You’ve been away too long 

Edit: although you did say “Stoat aboot” so you’re not completely lost to us...

I've a Transatlantic vocabulary and accent at this point. 

I'm fucking despicable to listen to, if I'm being honest. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Your Honor is the best thing on telly just now, cracking show.

Yes enjoyed that but it was a while ago. Not much on these days. Blame Covid, BBC showing reruns of Fawlty Towers on prime time BBC1.

STV even showing complete series of Take the High Road again for the love of god

8 hours ago, tutankamun said:

Yes enjoyed that but it was a while ago. Not much on these days. Blame Covid, BBC showing reruns of Fawlty Towers on prime time BBC1.

STV even showing complete series of Take the High Road again for the love of god

They're stringing the first series of Coronation Street out like fuck as well.

• Haha 1
On 5/11/2021 at 1:31 PM, Henry said:

God no, that would be awful, putting people out of their misery like that. Foolish idea.

@Clydeside_Sheep

Yes lets undermine the value of everyone's life - especially the elderly, sick or disabled -  because of a small number of very difficult cases which NHS staff and relatives do not want to have to look at.

Great idea.

Up until its you sitting in your 80s, with the GP telling you:

Come on now, Henry, you've had your life and its time to say goodbye.  You cant keep expecting the home help to bring your shopping in once per week, how selfish is that?  Come on, you know your family will be better off without you - always having to phone to check up on you.  I know you are quite happy with the football on tv, visits from your grandkids and talking to your auld pals on zoom, but that's no kind of life really, is it?  Stop being so selfish and just let us inject you.  Come on now, we need to divert more NHS resources to the gays for Prep, as HIV is getting out of control again.  Come on you selfish auld cunt, just sign the form, there's a family of asylum seekers waiting for this house.

• Upvote 1
33 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Sturgeon set to announce shortly if Moray and Glasgow stay in level 3.

Moray sitting at over 90 and Glasgow at 70.

Surely we can trust Sturgeon to do the right thing.

Latest figures puts the 7 day cases / 100k for Moray at 69 and Glasgow at 80. Both had lower test positivity rates though.

Aberdeen City had zero covid cases in the last 24 hrs. First time this has happened since early September.

3 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Latest figures puts the 7 day cases / 100k for Moray at 69 and Glasgow at 80. Both had lower test positivity rates though.

Aberdeen City had zero covid cases in the last 24 hrs. First time this has happened since early September.

Obviously she will follow the data.?

• Dildo 2
58 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Open the fucking pubs....... ?

58 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Obviously she will follow the data.?

The chief medical chap was saying this morning that they don't just rely on the positive case numbers, hospital admissions count as well. He said Glasgow was currently seeing low hospital numbers.

The fucker wasn't using those numbers when he locked us down. Not political though.

25 minutes ago, daytripping said:

The chief medical chap was saying this morning that they don't just rely on the positive case numbers, hospital admissions count as well. He said Glasgow was currently seeing low hospital numbers.

The fucker wasn't using those numbers when he locked us down. Not political though.

There's 64 people in hospitals across the country who tested positive in the last 28 days, 2 of which are in icu. 

You'd fit all of them in a double decker bus.  Surely there's not a single hospital that's experiencing high rates of covid patients. 

22 minutes ago, Lencarl said:

Heard on the radio that 50% of younger people offered Covid -19 vaccinations are not turning up for them.

I do feel that a letter out informing people to book online makes far more sense than just sending out letters telling them a time.

44 minutes ago, Lencarl said:

Heard on the radio that 50% of younger people offered Covid -19 vaccinations are not turning up for them.

Should announce you won't be able to travel abroad if you're not vaccinated, that would sort the no shows. Being honest as well this is Sturgeons Scotland, there's a good chance half the young these days can't read, probably have no idea what the letter is about.

• Dildo 1
23 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Clever people to be honest. Fuck the BS and all that comes with it.

All this variant shit, and unsure if the vaccines covers these variants. How far do we go here? We would have needles hingin oot of us if we believed all the shit the media fed us.

Shouldn't be offered to anyone under 50 IMO.

Jason Leitch is a bumder.

You ken my feelings on this...dont get your way of thinking at all min. 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
15 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Is this the way its going now? New Variant, slight increase, shut down an area.

What a load of shite 

Yeah. They could've had mass surge testing of everyone staying in the highly concentrated areas of infection. Would route out cases and save larger areas having to be "locked down" 

Oh but you're against that too. ?‍♂️

• Downvote 1