Coronavirus

Henry

4 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Correct. I agree.

Which is what I'm saying...

But the people dying of cancer that were classed as covid deaths had tested positive for covid in the previous 28 days,  so your point doesn't make sense. This old guy hadn't tested positive,  hence the 'unrelated'. 

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Roberto said:

For a year people died of cancer, and other illnesses not related to Covid... but death certificate was 'Covid'.

William dies (a man who received both jabs) but obviously it's 'unrelated'.

Funny that.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-57234741

Was always tempting fate to publicise the people who got them first, the woman will be next. In reality thousands of people will have had them in testing, cheap photo opportunity at the end of the day, the reaper will have read about him in the paper.

14 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Cancer patient dies - related to Covid (even when there has been no positive test in the last 28 days).

I relate this information to a close family friend (likely to end up in court - and I'm sure this isn't the only case of this).

The woman that works in my Chinese takeaway said she was fighting to get Covid taken off the death certificate of her mum (or granny,  can't remember). I think they had tested positive,  but were dying of cancer anyway. The authorities have tried their best to exaggerate the threat for whatever reason. 

2 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

The woman that works in my Chinese takeaway said she was fighting to get Covid taken off the death certificate of her mum (or granny,  can't remember). I think they had tested positive,  but were dying of cancer anyway. The authorities have tried their best to exaggerate the thread for whatever reason. 

Frankly you could get run over by a bus and the death would be put down as Covid.

4 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

The woman that works in my Chinese takeaway said she was fighting to get Covid taken off the death certificate of her mum (or granny,  can't remember). I think they had tested positive,  but were dying of cancer anyway. The authorities have tried their best to exaggerate the thread for whatever reason. 

Is she velly angly?

End of the day it's night.

I've noticed on covid stories on the news when they ask members of the public on the highstreet their opinions,  they only broadcast the ones who are ok with restrictions.  Almost always woman,  saying  'it's just got to be done hasn't it?'.  Never show you a guy saying  'it's a fuckin nonsense, sick of it'. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You only ever turn up to back up the mad one.

This is YOUR fucking fault committee man.

Your decision to encourage the weakling back is blowing up in his sick prozac-ridden head.

Of course you are equally obsessed and sad. Who else on the planet apart from cunts as sick as you references an internet persona on the day their child is born?

And was so weak and couldn't handle the internet he puts my wife in danger, having previously crossed lines that you don't even have the awareness to know exist?

Scum BoD shit, all three of you. 

???