Coronavirus

Henry

8 hours ago, tutankamun said:

Is the Nepal variant a real thing or is the British government colluding with the Daily Fail for some reason?

In fairness to that 'newspaper', a quick scan of the website implies that they're all for restrictions being lifted to allow us to start getting on with things.

52 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

In fairness to that 'newspaper', a quick scan of the website implies that they're all for restrictions being lifted to allow us to start getting on with things.

They love a scary headline though. Fear constantly being driven by the MSM.

Old folk, probably double jabbed, walking down the street wearing a mask and panicking every time someone comes near them. 

48 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Coronavirus briefing from sturgeon at 1215 which is an additional previously unannounced one. 

Odds on the moves to level 1 tomorrow being postponed?

What does level 1 even bring us? I think most folk are doing those things when they want to anyway.....

20 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I see you will be getting taught remotely next week, Parky min, due to an outbreak of the alleged "Indian variant" at Falkirk High School.

Ah well, you'll get to have more time on here so that's a bonus I suppose. ?

#EveryCloud

I'll be grafting away in my gainful employment next week, min. ?

19 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Ok Sister.

I was speaking to someone yesterday who eschews Western medicine.   A Japanese Brazilian.  She said she was in to homeopathy and believes in that.

She's 46, looks 25 and says she never ever gets sick, even working with children full time for years.

Fair fucks.

Is she tidy?  Sounds like a keeper.