Coronavirus

Henry

11 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Scientist gadgie on Marr just said that even though vulnerable people aren't dying they might still be hospitalised and that is an "unpleasant experience" That's one of the reasons to keep restrictions going.

There's no end to this shite. I've just accepted it now 

On 6/11/2021 at 2:37 PM, Roberto said:

That's what we are told, by compulsive controlling lying cunts.

Trust no one, stand alone and make your own mind up.

Even if everyone was vaccinated by tomorrow, they'd come up with some other shite to scaremonger.

I'll pass............... for now.

In total agreement ?fucking ram it....

I've suffered far worse than this C.

Nein danke?

@Poodler seen the butane ??

Ohh I'm shellfish ?

3 hours ago, Zeus said:

Just like calling out the hypocrisy and bullshit of the so called "experts" ?‍♂️

Talking of hypocrisy and bullshit - no quarantine, masks or social distancing at the G7 summit (at least when they think the camera's aint rolling).

Farce

The fat oaf flying from London to Cornwall to lecture us on "climate change" another highlight.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, NEM said:

Talking of hypocrisy and bullshit - no quarantine, masks or social distancing at the G7 summit (at least when they think the camera's aint rolling).

Farce

The fat oaf flying from London to Cornwall to lecture us on "climate change" another highlight.

They've been flying all over the fucking place. Biden flew from Cornwall to Windsor. Fucking joke.

1 hour ago, Simply Red said:

Biden travelling in a 10 car convoy. Runway specially built for him. 

Lol

It's a fucking joke. 

Did they really need to hold a "summit" at this particular time when they are perennially changing the rules in what we can and cannot do, especially in regard to international travel, but it's alright for these "leaders" to do what they want whilst the rest of us cannot? Fuck them all.

Their priorities yet again are conveniently and wilfully wrong, and they fucking well know it. 

On 6/13/2021 at 8:55 AM, manboobs109 said:

They were going around Dundee yesterday asking people in the street if they wanted a covid test. What's the fucking point?

No cunt is dying, no chance of hospitals being overwhelmed. She's going to have to let it go at some point.

15 months on and we are still no closer to this farce ending, primarily thanks to the lies, hypocrisy, propaganda, and sheer incompetence of Nicola Sturgeon and Alexander Johnson. 

They really are taking the piss now.

3 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

What difference will a month make? Load of pish. Vulnerable are vaccinated, get on with it.

It won’t be a month. There’ll be another excuse to delay slightly, then again, then it’s full on lockdown for winter 

36 minutes ago, NEM said:

It won’t be a month. There’ll be another excuse to delay slightly, then again, then it’s full on lockdown for winter 

That's my thoughts, we'll get level zero for a month or two then move up the levels every few weeks.

It'll all be our fault as well, if only we followed the "rules"

Load of wank.

• Upvote 1

This'll never end. It's been obvious to anyone switched on that It's a control thing. Identity cards, vaccine passports, control of movement, control of information, millions more relying on the state for a living.

@Henry

Will back me up. I've been saying from the start, politicians don't give up power, we've let them have far too much power and they'll keep it. Level zero tells you all you need to know.

• Upvote 2
  • Dildo 1
2 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Just come from my first dose of the Pfizers. Eh would have preferred to have taken my chances with the covids but it’s clear where this is all heading.

Feel fuckin sick as a dog and hurting everywhere. Tried to walk it off. Yeah yeah homosexual etc.

It’s the AstraZeneca that’s meant to be bad, nae the Pfizer ya big poof etc etc