Coronavirus

Henry

14 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Just come from my first dose of the Pfizers. Eh would have preferred to have taken my chances with the covids but it’s clear where this is all heading.

Feel fuckin sick as a dog and hurting everywhere. Tried to walk it off. Yeah yeah homosexual etc.

I felt fine after my first dose, so I'll probably get the side effects after the 2nd one. 

15 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Just come from my first dose of the Pfizers. Eh would have preferred to have taken my chances with the covids but it’s clear where this is all heading.

Feel fuckin sick as a dog and hurting everywhere. Tried to walk it off. Yeah yeah homosexual etc.

Pathetic.

7 minutes ago, Henry said:

Had both doses of the Pfizer. 

No side effects from either. 

All that sun can't be good for you Bri min.

Yeah luck of the draw eh guess. Every other fucker bounced out all happy, eh was shuffling along like Neville after too much grog.

Yorkie is right, it will be compulsory if you want to travel. There’s already a large percentage of the population here who want anyone who swerves the jabs to be treated as subhuman. Sad state of affairs.

31 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I genuinely don't get this thinking. The obsession with "cases" is what is slowing the process.

The more cases there are the more people that get seriously ill, the more that get seriously ill the more hospitalisations rise which in turn translates to more deaths.

17 minutes ago, minijc said:

The more cases there are the more people that get seriously ill, the more that get seriously ill the more hospitalisations rise which in turn translates to more deaths.

I thought the vaccine prevented folk from getting ill? ? 

22 minutes ago, minijc said:

If people get ill treat them. If people aren't ill let them get on with life. 2 people died with covid yesterday in a nation of 6 million people.

3 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

haha

rubbish having to conform to unrequired and unwanted medicines. not taken so much as a paracetamol in decades.

take one for the team tho if it means I can go on a holibob

If you think you can go to Switzerland and get tracked down by SH without having a jab you’re dumber than you seem

56 minutes ago, NEM said:

I thought the vaccine prevented folk from getting ill? ? 

Seriously ill, which the majority of data shows so that is a positive, huge negative is how the UK government are shitting the bed after failing to stop travel from an area that was rife.

29 minutes ago, minijc said:

Seriously ill, which the majority of data shows so that is a positive, huge negative is how the UK government are shitting the bed after failing to stop travel from an area that was rife.

Conveniently.

They had no intention of lifting restrictions fully.  They won't be lifting them in July either

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

In years to come we'll look back and thank Allah that we somehow managed to survive a deadly pandemic that killed 0.2% of the population over the course of 2 years.

And we don't know how many of the 0.2% actually died from covid,  or died of something totally unrelated within 28 days of a positive test. 

Here in the epicenter that is the NW of England where we love to import these new strains and let the population lead the way in testing its potency, things have begun to level off in some of those areas worst affected. The likes of Bolton and Blackburn are on the decline in term’s of cases and despite its billings as a deadly mutation, seems to have fallen flat in terms of hospitalisations and deaths in these areas. No hospitals overrun, no significant rise in serious illness. All the media focus on is cases though.

I'm nonplussed about the extension, seems a sensible approach to take so long as it absolutely does represent the end. We should be pretty well covered in terms of vaccinations by then. Hopefully the shift is towards ‘living with it’ rather than cowering from it and panicking over variants.

Ivermectin is licensed for use in parasitic conditions.......essentially worm or mite/insect infestations. It is the drug of choice for one in particular...strongyloidiasis. 

Certainly in the UK though, it's use for anything else is minimal. It isn't licensed for use against covid and having had a look at the potential side effects......I wouldn't particularly fancy being a guinea pig in any trials of it