Coronavirus

Henry

1 minute ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Na na min, just spend it on the family. Get them a takeaway for the fitba on Friday.

Actually it was only £50 not sure that'll cover a Manboobs family takeaway.

I admire the sentiment but I must insist. Not sure if it got lost in the big purge but I'm sure it was spina bifida or something like that.

1 hour ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

true that eugene -

additionally the vaccines don't qualify for emergency use IF there is an alternate effective treatment

eg.  Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine

which is why the western media suddenly no longer talk about India, now that they routinely use these

Hydroxychloroquine. 

Lol. 

• Dildo 1

4.5 million adults in Scotland. 

3.5m (77%) have had the first jab

2.5m (55%) have had both jabs. 

Despite there being around 1000 cases a day there are only 15 people across the country in icu who tested positive in the last 28 days despite all the variants. 

We must be getting pretty close to the point now where restrictions have no significant benefit. 

3 hours ago, Zeus said:

I read something about ivermectin. Basically won't use it as it unpatented so there is no money in it. 

Assumed it was a mad theory 

3 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Ivermectin is licensed for use in parasitic conditions.......essentially worm or mite/insect infestations. It is the drug of choice for one in particular...strongyloidiasis. 

Certainly in the UK though, it's use for anything else is minimal. It isn't licensed for use against covid and having had a look at the potential side effects......I wouldn't particularly fancy being a guinea pig in any trials of it

My old man uses Ivermectin on his racing pigeons. 

Reuters fact-checked the 4000 deaths figure. 

Conclusion... bollocks. 

Most of the deaths were in the 'Over 80' or 'Underlying condition' categories. 

The CDC has to report any post-vaccination death, regardless of cause of death.

That doesn't mean the vaccine was the cause of 4000 deaths.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
2 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Conclusion... bollocks. 

Same applies to Covid itself to be fair.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Conclusion... bollocks. 

Can they fact check all the reported Covid deaths within 28 days of a positive test while they are at it? 

14 minutes ago, Parklife said:

That's not true, is it? 

Unsurprisingly, it's nonsense. 

I'd agree its nonsense.  People have died following vaccination but not necessarily because of it.

VAERS / EudraVigilance data for adverse reactions could be useful over time, due to the preponderance of cardiac issues and blood/lymphatic disorders, but same rules apply

5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Same applies to Covid itself to be fair.

Well, I think there's a far greater chance of dying from the virus than the vaccine, so on balance the vaccine seems the safer option. 

In the main, medical science has done fantastic shit for the human race, eradicating Polio and safeguarding us against a fuckton of nasty ailments. 

I genuinely don't get the hostility towards the Covid vaccine. 

• Upvote 4
  • Dildo 1
4 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Well, I think there's a far greater chance of dying from the virus than the vaccine, so on balance the vaccine seems the safer option. 

In the main, medical science has done fantastic shit for the human race, eradicating Polio and safeguarding us against a fuckton of nasty ailments. 

Do you know what your chance of dying from the virus is? That information is out there btw. 

• Dildo 2
7 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

You came to that conclusion in your first paragraph , after only 4/5 months worth of safety data post vaccination?

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 3

the trouble is with the mainstream media, not the covid vaccines themselves

the vaccines are fine for the elderly to take a punt, but a great many of us have natural immunity from prior covid infection, and that's a strangely taboo subject in the media

no one is demanding antibody tests be made available, cos punting vaccines as the only show in town is big business

To be fair, I have thought the whole thing has been an outrageous fuck up from the start, governments, folk not adhering to rules, scaremongering, outrageous conspiracy theories, businesses going bust and my opinion is it could have been all avoided by common sense and not politicians pointscoring and putting ridiculous rules out that no chance would everyone adhere to.

But…. for the sake of getting a couple of jabs to get everything back to normal as opposed to them being able to moan about lack of everybody vaccined surely better for everyone.

• Upvote 1