Coronavirus

Henry

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Just the changes that were indicated would happen. What's changes were you hoping for and how is your life being destroyed? 

MAD had just started a new job handing out the Joop and Cool Water in Club Tropicana before Covid, Parko. Not everyone has been as fortunate to work right through this pandemic like yourself. 

Just now, Quagmire said:

MAD had just started a new job handing out the Joop and Cool Water in Club Tropicana before Covid, Parko. Not everyone has been as fortunate to work right through this pandemic like yourself. 

He got sacked from that job. Kept spraying it in people's eyes. Wasn't his fault though. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, NEM said:

Have you done anything to help aid your recovery?  Diet, supplements, exercise, getting out in the fresh air etc?

Or just sat at home in your shitey black trainers and Zidane top posting on here and feeling sorry for yourself?  ?

Yes. 

Been out for walks, diet hasn't changed, have the odd treat etc but generally get a variant of things in. 

Fuck me. Didn't realise you were a doctor!

14 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

Do you police it? You must know all the boys in the CC and where they live. Arsed with all that. 

I don't think it'll be a surprise to anyone on here if you're claiming 'long covid' in 6 months time. 

I don't know about long Covid. Just sharing my experience with it. 

My grandmother has long Covid, confirmed. She's not the type to complain about anything either, normally gets her head down and gets on with things, lives her life. Survived cancer 3 times but she says this has totally floored her. 

I didn't realise you were a doctor either. Fair few medical physicians making assumptions knowing absolutely nothing about individuals or their exact cases, poor practice boys!

10 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I don't know about long Covid. Just sharing my experience with it. 

My grandmother has long Covid, confirmed. She's not the type to complain about anything either, normally gets her head down and gets on with things, lives her life. Survived cancer 3 times but she says this has totally floored her. 

I didn't realise you were a doctor either. Fair few medical physicians making assumptions knowing absolutely nothing about individuals or their exact cases, poor practice boys!

?

Sounds like you just need to man up min

Just now, NEM said:

?

Sounds like you just need to man up min

Didn't realise medical experts prescribed outdated quips as medication. 

Must be a new practice 

34 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Oh well, the torture continues. Continuing to play with and destroy peoples' lives and their minds. Thanks Nicola. 

Torture? Elaborate?

Can only be a handful of businesses closed now, night clubs and maybe a few events etc companies. Hopefully the government dishes out plenty money to them. 

5 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Didn't realise medical experts prescribed outdated quips as medication. 

Must be a new practice 

Joking aside if you're wanting to aid recovery you should be upping your usual intake of vitamins and minerals

Just now, dazzy_deff said:

Not at all. That's your usual line when people say lives are impacted. Youve told us umpteen times your life has barely changed

Have I? My life has changed loads. 

and you have not stopped working.

I haven't. And I say this often in response to people who like to allude that I'm working from home. Which has not been the case. 

Some others have not been so fortunate. 

I know and have never said different. 

I asked MAD what changes he'd like to have seen. Your response to that is to insinuate that I'm saying no one or business has been impacted by Covid.

It's a fucking bizarre response to a reasonable question. 

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Have I? My life has changed loads. 

I haven't. And I say this often in response to people who like to allude that I'm working from home. Which has not been the case. 

I know and have never said different. 

I asked MAD what changes he'd like to have seen. Your response to that is to insinuate that I'm saying no one or business has been impacted by Covid.

It's a fucking bizarre response to a reasonable question. 

What's your viewpoint/response to the change I proposed should have been made? 

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

So Wimbledon, Wembley and Silverstone are full/almost full capacity.

But crowds in Scotland are 2k.

12.5k at Hampden. 

I'm confused by this shit more and more on a daily basis.

Is it not up to the council though and the 2k is just a guide?  That's who the club applied to

43 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Torture? Elaborate?

Can only be a handful of businesses closed now, night clubs and maybe a few events etc companies. Hopefully the government dishes out plenty money to them. 

As I denoted on an earlier post, there are currently over 10 million people out of work in the UK, with a further 3 million folk furloughed wondering if they'll have work to return to or not. Being inactive and not having the motivation and goals that work gives you, equates to mental torture. Long-term unemployment is very hard to endure.

After 16 months of catastrophic failures in addressing and dealing with the social, health and economic issues that come with the restrictions imposed upon our civil liberties, this again equates to mental torture. Both the UK and Scottish governments have been equally culpable. 

16 months is a ridiculous and unacceptable length of time to deal with a virus in this day and age. Moving to Level 0 is pointless and does not do anyone any good whatsoever. There is no benefit in this "action" whatsoever. It's just another case of Sturgeon exerting her power and control that the majority of the Scottish electorate have foolishly afforded her.

Messrs Jenner, Fleming, Morton, and Lister will all be wondering, albeit on their death beds, why they bothered. 

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

As I denoted on an earlier post, there are currently over 10 million people out of work in the UK, with a further 3 million folk furloughed wondering if they'll have work to return to or not. Being inactive and not having the motivation and goals that work gives you, equates to mental torture. Long-term unemployment is very hard to endure.

After 16 months of catastrophic failures in addressing and dealing with the social, health and economic issues that come with the restrictions imposed upon our civil liberties, this again equates to mental torture. Both the UK and Scottish governments have been equally culpable. 

16 months is a ridiculous and unacceptable length of time to deal with a virus in this day and age. Moving to Level 0 is pointless and does not do anyone any good whatsoever. There is no benefit of this "action" whatsoever. It's just another case of Sturgeon exerting her power and control that the majority of the Scottish electorate have foolishly afforded her.

Messrs Jenner, Fleming, Morton, and Lister will all be wondering, albeit on their death beds, why they bothered. 

Minority

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Just the changes that were indicated would happen. What's changes were you hoping for and how is your life being destroyed? 

I generalised in my post about peoples' lives and minds being destroyed. I never inferred my life.

Plenty of folk have lost their jobs, become homeless, have less disposable income than before, and taken their lives as consequencesof the restrictions of the last 16 months. My interpretation may be wrong but this implies the destroying of peoples' lives. 

The changes I was hoping for, but not expecting, was to open everything back up. End of.