Coronavirus

Henry

5 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That's a meaningless stat that , NEM, come on now. 

How so?

If the government are going to use a nonsensical system of counting covid deaths then it should be applied equally to counting deaths after receiving a vaccine.

10 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I know what you're saying but the Covids could be a factor in their deaths. To say that 900 people died after getting a vaccine is irrelevant . Youd be as well saying 'out of 1000 people who had the vaccine recently ,0.5% bought a pair of slippers shortly afterwards'.

Are you saying nobody has died after taking a vaccine or "could" it have played a part in their death?

54 minutes ago, NEM said:

From the man who makes a cunt of himself on multiple threads daily isn't that ironic.

Love Alanis Morrisette

In your opinion, which is normally a mental and unviable one, I make a cunt of myself. 

I'm ok with that. 

59 minutes ago, NEM said:

Are you saying nobody has died after taking a vaccine or "could" it have played a part in their death?

I know some people have struggled after the vaccine, I've heard folk taking really bad reactions to it. 

You're comparing a controlled substance to an airborne virus tho. 

Millions of people are taking this vaccine, of course there'll be people who react badly to it, as is the same with all medicines.

No one (at least not me) is gonna give you a hard time for not taking it, I don't believe people should be forced to take it, or giving little to no option to take it. 

However, if you're going to be a vaccine sceptic, at least make it make sense. 

1 hour ago, NEM said:

Nothing has been reported but a few misleading headlines, there was one in the states that said a man had died hours after his vaccine. 

The cunt had been hit by a bus.

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Nothing has been reported but a few misleading headlines, there was one in the states that said a man had died hours after his vaccine. 

The cunt had been hit by a bus.

Exactly how they are recording Covid deaths then?

4 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I know some people have struggled after the vaccine, I've heard folk taking really bad reactions to it. 

You're comparing a controlled substance to an airborne virus tho. 

Millions of people are taking this vaccine, of course there'll be people who react badly to it, as is the same with all medicines.

No one (at least not me) is gonna give you a hard time for not taking it, I don't believe people should be forced to take it, or giving little to no option to take it. 

However, if you're going to be a vaccine sceptic, at least make it make sense. 

Which part of my post doesn’t make sense?

20 minutes ago, NEM said:

It’s not only my opinion though is it? ?

No, it's you and other like minded folks, your Bri's, your Moobs, Dayts. All the sensible folk. 

23 minutes ago, NEM said:

Which part of my post doesn’t make sense?

Where you try and compare some people who died after the vaccine to people who have died carrying COVID. 

Sorry, thought that was clear.

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Where you try and compare some people who died after the vaccine to people who have died carrying COVID. 

Sorry, thought that was clear.

Why doesn't it make sense?  It's the metric the government have used to justify their Covid agenda