Coronavirus

Henry

1 hour ago, BrianFaePerth said:

So I guess we'd be as well stop the vaccination programme in Australia as it's clearly more dangerous than the virus.

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

2-B8-EE7-FF-B7-FE-45-DE-849-B-D1-F4937-B

there’s so little because not even your citizens that were out the country have only been allowed in in very small numbers, he closed your airports and stopped any cunt coming in, stopping Covid stone dead, his problem now is convincing a population that hasn’t been troubled with the virus and hardly any death and persuade the population in taking the vaccine, he can’t open up till a vaccination program is well under way, or it will end up like Brazil. Good luck 

To put into context last week we had 54000 cases in that one week throughout the uk ( one week) almost double your entire affected 

so 1 week uk equals 1year 7 month Australia. 

912 of the 914 died last year. There’s been two deaths in roughly 9 months, both of them in the past week. Meanwhile there have been significantly more vaccination deaths.The situation is so fucked up we’ve managed to go backwards while the rest of the world has gone forward.  

15 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Has there? 

According to the vaers system which is attributed to the who on vaccine deaths.

and according to world statistics 3.61 billion vaccination given

so yes unless the who and international statistics written by the virologists and scientists are wrong?

was also written in the lancet as well.so scientific studies and numbers collated by every bodies health sector in all countries. Now of course that can be fudged to make the country look as if there dealing with it better.

099-A9-D2-F-C994-4578-9-F74-238549-B0-EE
5-F446-BB0-2219-435-F-A92-E-EC27-ABDA850

32 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Has there? 

For whatever reason, there may not be evidence published yet in this matter (there may be, I haven’t bothered to look). Anecdotally, though, I know it’s more prevalent than you think, i think it was March that I mentioned that the organ donation squad had had 6 of the cases in that month. 

So that’s at least 1 in a million in this country. You could argue that 1 death is a significant number 

49 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Has there? 

Also in the lancet over 1200 worldwide scientists and virologists have condemned freedom day saying Johnstones policy is morally repugnant and could lead the uk to being the Petri dish that could afford mutations with unlock capabilities to manifest and spread from the uk. Canada,New Zealand,Israel and italian governments are going to try to put a stop to Johnstone’s policy. Whitty has intimated that upon release we will be back in a lockdown in 2 months time. Israel is proof of bad policies when they gave up on social distancing and masks and as of next week will be in a lockdown yet again.

this is all a ruse though, Johnson deliberately making a cunt of this to shield the tories money grabbing, also to hide the true impact of Brexit(mind that), not all ministers can be as thick as these cunts, this is about privatisation of the NHS, put all the pressure back on them, folks start to die again due to the virus, coupled with the 2 years of non cancer diagnosis, surgeries etc, media will jump on the bandwagon on cue, making the public hate the nhs, we will start blaming the doctors and nurses(Ken the folk that save our lives when needed)bit of time passes, unrest grows and then the government will come up with another plan, which will be to rip up the nhs on the guise of privatisation but the papers and politicians will be very careful not to use those words.more apathy and frustration from us and bingo. Tories are a majority government wouldn’t even need to put it to a vote for us. They’ll just do it, make a fortune and sail away with all there cash they garnered from Brexit,Covid, and the sale of the NHS to America.hope folks are saving there pennies, you will need them in the future.

Meanwhile we will be complicit in our lack of fight to do anything about this.

let the bodies pile high?,does that sound like someone who cares for there fellow man never mind a prime minister in charge of his subjects health?,could you have seen old Churchill coming out with that?, not even Margaret thatcher was as morally corrupt as this clown.

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

No, Deirdre. 

Get back to sharing posts about a missing cat in Arkansas like the other Facebook Maws. 

Nae need to be a complete padantic beaut there Parky......?

I was replying to Dons79s comment.  If we're in lockdown again in few months as Whitty says (I don't think we will be) that would render vaccines not overly effective no?  They are breaking hospitalisations clearly so should he no need for further lockdowns? 

15 minutes ago, Zeus said:

I was replying to Dons79s comment.  If we're in lockdown again in few months as Whitty says (I don't think we will be) that would render vaccines not overly effective no?  They are breaking hospitalisations clearly so should he no need for further lockdowns? 

I think two weeks tomorrow will be a good indicator of that - a couple of weeks of level 0 and see what happens to hospital admissions. Think ARI is currently about 30% of its worst winter COVID numbers (from 1% a few weeks ago) 

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

For whatever reason, there may not be evidence published yet in this matter (there may be, I haven’t bothered to look). Anecdotally, though, I know it’s more prevalent than you think, i think it was March that I mentioned that the organ donation squad had had 6 of the cases in that month. 

So that’s at least 1 in a million in this country. You could argue that 1 death is a significant number 

Every life is precious, it’s someone’s mother,father,sister,brother etc, but as you know there is no complete safety given any medical interjection. There’s risks in any inoculation,  by anafilaxis shock for example.but as you know by being a nurse the positives outweigh the negatives. 

In a case to case basis say a 25 year old took the jag!, full health, no underlying conditions, took a reaction to the vaccine and died, that’s really unlucky!, on that case it would be easy to say he didn’t need that given he was 25 in perfect health.easy to do.

but some folk that haven’t had any inoculation 25, in perfect health has died of the virus. Nobody gets to know 100% if it would be advantageous to take it or not,

it’s the risks we all have to take especially as there are no long term statistics yet.the short term statistics though show that it’s extremely unlikely  to be affected by vaccine death.

That’s all a pre curser of just thinking about your own mortality of course, that’s not taking into the moral dilemma of protecting your vulnerable family and friends. It’s a wonder why this doesn’t factor into some folks thinking

15 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I think two weeks tomorrow will be a good indicator of that - a couple of weeks of level 0 and see what happens to hospital admissions. Think ARI is currently about 30% of its worst winter COVID numbers (from 1% a few weeks ago) 

I checked the stats a few days ago and it was about 10%.

It seems you can still catch Covid, even if double vaccinated, however the effect the virus has on vaccinated people appear to be far lower

30 minutes ago, Zeus said:

3 days ago Birmingham’s main hospital the jubilee a think has cancelled all operations because of Covid. So it’s defo not out the water yet, and as poodler stated we are always 2 -3 weeks behind due to incubation period.no vaccine is useless?, at worst it would take the edge of the virus and instead of killing you, fuck you into bed for 2 weeks, and mind your only thinking about your own self?, how about your mother?father?. Vaccines are to protect the community not just yourself.

It’s a choice though, not forced, the more take it the less chance of someone giving it over to someone you love, vulnerable or not. Every single transmission, every one, has the capacity to mutate the virus and give it the possibility of being vaccine resistant. Or worse.

it’s always been said for instance if it had the transmissibility of the flu, being an airborne virus and managed to for example mutate into a form of rabies, humanity is fucked.zombie gene would be born.but that would be worst case scenarios. Auto immune disorder would also be a disaster.

39 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

3 days ago Birmingham’s main hospital the jubilee a think has cancelled all operations because of Covid. So it’s defo not out the water yet, and as poodler stated we are always 2 -3 weeks behind due to incubation period.no vaccine is useless?, at worst it would take the edge of the virus and instead of killing you, fuck you into bed for 2 weeks, and mind your only thinking about your own self?, how about your mother?father?. Vaccines are to protect the community not just yourself.

It’s a choice though, not forced, the more take it the less chance of someone giving it over to someone you love, vulnerable or not. Every single transmission, every one, has the capacity to mutate the virus and give it the possibility of being vaccine resistant. Or worse.

it’s always been said for instance if it had the transmissibility of the flu, being an airborne virus and managed to for example mutate into a form of rabies, humanity is fucked.zombie gene would be born.but that would be worst case scenarios. Auto immune disorder would also be a disaster.

lol

Get vaccinated or a vaccinated person may get sick from the virus they got vaccinated against because you're not vaccinated.

Sounds legit

Another point to make about vaccines is that everybody thinks that once double vaccinated that’s it good to go for the rest of your lives, absolutely not true, getting Covid affords you antibodies for up to six months. It appears vaccines double jag will afford at most 2 years protection.there already talking about boosters this year for the elderly or infirm.so alludes to that point. Like flu vaccinations they have to be made every year after the WHO receives the data for the problem strain that year, notifies the pharma companies who then Make it.there’s thousands and thousands of flu strains throughout the year. They cannot identify, make them all and wipe out the flu completely. It will be the same for this virus although it is a lot more potent than the flu.meaning money to check the problem variants, money to the pharma companies to make the vaccine and money to get the NHS to roll it out. We already in this country would struggle seen as the staff shortages within the NHS( Brexit helped with that, a lot were European not willing to stay in a hostile environment ie the U.K.). That’s without it mutating into a more serious virus.

thing is the flu has been kicking about since mankind walked the earth. That’s all that time for our bodies to be able to fight the flu virus which in itself is a weaker virus.

covid 19 is brand new, there are no historical length of time building immunity to this. Which makes us fragile to it. The worst thing the governments did was to stop calling it the novel (new)coronavirus.

19 minutes ago, NEM said:

lol

Get vaccinated or a vaccinated person may get sick from the virus they got vaccinated against because you're not vaccinated.

Sounds legit

Read the new post, you might understand how exactly vaccinations work especially against new viruses. Cmon I know you have a brain!.stop taking little sound bites from sentences as you could do that with Einstein’s work and make him look rather silly as well.or anything took out of context to make a point.

you do realise double vaccinated people have died yes ?

its a protection not a cure

2 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Another point to make about vaccines is that everybody thinks that once double vaccinated that’s it good to go for the rest of your lives, absolutely not true, getting Covid affords you antibodies for up to six months. It appears vaccines double jag will afford at most 2 years protection.there already talking about boosters this year for the elderly or infirm.so alludes to that point. Like flu vaccinations they have to be made every year after the WHO receives the data for the problem strain that year, notifies the pharma companies who then Make it.there’s thousands and thousands of flu strains throughout the year. They cannot identify, make them all and wipe out the flu completely. It will be the same for this virus although it is a lot more potent than the flu.meaning money to check the problem variants, money to the pharma companies to make the vaccine and money to get the NHS to roll it out. We already in this country would struggle seen as the staff shortages within the NHS( Brexit helped with that, a lot were European not willing to stay in a hostile environment ie the U.K.). That’s without it mutating into a more serious virus.

thing is the flu has been kicking about since mankind walked the earth. That’s all that time for our bodies to be able to fight the flu virus which in itself is a weaker virus.

covid 19 is brand new, there are no historical length of time building immunity to this. Which makes us fragile to it. The worst thing the governments did was to stop calling it the novel (new)coronavirus.

Bet they're absolutely gutted about that ???

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Viruses tend to get more virulent but weaker as they mutate - probably why we are seeing more cases but a far lower % translating into deaths compared to this time last year.

On 7/14/2021 at 5:00 PM, Fridge said:

What is it you do MAD? There’s bound to be folk on here that will know if some role is coming up in their line of work.? Are you in Aberdeen?

No I am up north, Fridge min.

I was an admin officer and Ccouncil tax assistant plus have tried my hand at many different disciplines but mastered none.

My last job was at NESCOL on the Gallowgate back at the end of 2018 when I was a temp., covering for a quine on maternity leave. My contract was not extended after receiving a bollocking, one of many, for leaving a student record on a desk I had been working at. I got a suspended sentence for this act of criminality.