Coronavirus

Henry

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Oh dear. Same old.

I know, fatty. I thought you'd have reflected over the past wee while and realised that you need to change and stop embarrassing yourself. 

You're always right and you invent false realities to protect your delusions.

I've not done that. It's just you saying the same nonsense you always say. 

And when you can't handle your novelty alcohol beers, you get lairy... EVERY weekend.

I'm on beer #1 ? 

Remember that it's not our fault you are deeply unpopular.

I'm not. You're just inventing a "false reality". 

It is very strange to me that you don't prefer sex to beer. You should learn how to enjoy the pleasures that women provide and the reciprocal love that is given and received, whether purely physical with the ho's or something deeper with the keepers. I expected that you might've learned this basic truth from your shallow black icon rappers? Is your self-confidence so shot that you drink to oblivion to shut out the reality that nobody likes you?

I think your projecting. Is that why you eat to excess and have a BMI of over 30? 

Fucking loser cunt.

You are man. You can't even handle the Internet. 

• Upvote 5
27 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You covet hate online @spunklife.

There is no joy within your soul.

How you got so damaged is uninteresting.

Watching you perform however...

It is amazing how easy you are to fire up. 

Loads of joy within my soul. I'm a fundamentally happy and joyful person. You, on the other hand, you seem to have so much hate within you. I've no idea why or how you got this way but it's desperately sad to see. 

The purpose of our lives is to be happy. Life is beautiful. Life is great. Smile. Make someone else smile. 

10 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Loads of joy within my soul. I'm a fundamentally happy and joyful person. You, on the other hand, you seem to have so much hate within you. I've no idea why or how you got this way but it's desperately sad to see. 

The purpose of our lives is to be happy. Life is beautiful. Life is great. Smile. Make someone else smile. 

Fuck sake Parky, you lift that last bit off some daft bird's Facebook page?

25 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

If your life is "joyful" and you are as "happy" as you say you are @bitofanarselife, why does your posting history prove otherwise?

You on the cans, man? Smile. Drop the anger. Drop the hatred. Handle the Internet. Handle and embrace your own deficiencies. 

Let me be clear

They are visibly desperate to get all remaining cohorts on at least one shot of a covid vaccine, preferably two or more

Yet there are few deaths and the variants are getting milder

Why then? Because they do not want a control group

If long term vaccine effects emerge, they do not want a significantly populated unvaxed control group

This isn't even a debate, its just reality

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
7 hours ago, NEM said:

A keyboard warrior. Guarantee he would say fuck all to your face 

6 hours ago, Parklife said:

I respond in kind. People who are abusive get abuse back. You started with abuse to me, I gave you the same back. 

A change in tone since you last said this NEM. I remember Parkie saying damn right he’d say it to your face until he heard you were a Muay Thai enthusiast. I’d fancy your chances now though Parkie, low in confidence since his last fight and a gammy arm to boot. Co-headliner in the Roberto + friends v Rocket & mystery mate event. Cage to be set up at Ferryhill Hoose.  

4 hours ago, Quagmire said:

A change in tone since you last said this NEM. I remember Parkie saying damn right he’d say it to your face until he heard you were a Muay Thai enthusiast. I’d fancy your chances now though Parkie, low in confidence since his last fight and a gammy arm to boot. Co-headliner in the Roberto + friends v Rocket & mystery mate event. Cage to be set up at Ferryhill Hoose.  

I think you misremember the previous exchange. Not that it's important. 

Id still fancy the chances of a one-armed NEM tbh. ?

6 hours ago, Quagmire said:

?

I’d fancy my chances with no arms 

12 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Has anyone else been hit with the no charging of phones in bars due to COVID? Nae convinced it’s nae just bar policy but that is utterly fucking ridiculous if it is a license requirement.

I once had a little twerp refuse to charge my phone at a bar because he couldn’t be sure it had been PAT tested. 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Has anyone else been hit with the no charging of phones in bars due to COVID? Nae convinced it’s nae just bar policy but that is utterly fucking ridiculous if it is a license requirement.

I charged my phone behind the bar at the College a couple of weeks ago. 

Walked about halfway up the road before realising I'd left it there and had to run back for it ?‍♂️?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

sky news are desperate to create more divide in England with their rhetoric about people now non masking and people attending nightclubs

LOOK AT THESE PEOPLE CLUBBING. Yeah that’s legal, what’s the problem

Has last weeks race baiting subsided now they’ve a new subject to focus on?