Coronavirus

Henry

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Aye, bullies.

Fuck that.

If you don't do as we say you don't get to have the luxuries of life. Those type of threats don't wash with me.

But they can do what they want and break all rules

They can fuck off. You’re nae anymore immune if you are in government than anyone else so practice what you preach

1 hour ago, maryhilldon said:

The more I get my balls busted to get it,  the more I resist. I don't take kindly to getting browbeaten and poked in the chest.  Fuck off cunts. 

They’re fair ramping up the vilification of anyone refusing the experiment now. It’s transparent as fuck. 

5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

The old post. Where you claimed some of the vaccines altered your dna. You know the one 

If i'd said  something so ridiculous, you'd be pointing it out every time I commented on the subject. 

Yaaaaawn

17 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I've no issue with folk not wanting the vaccine or being sceptical. None at all. 

Only thing I do have issue with is people talking absolute shite about them and parroting scare stories and nonsense. Nonsense that's no basis in scientific fact. 

Have a +1 old pal

Sturgeon today hailing the "incredible" vaccines,when we had no covid deaths same time last year without vaccines due to it being summer

The CDC admit that new data shows the "breakthrough cases" of covid infection in fully vaccinated people shed as much virus as an unvaccinated person does

Studies now also show the vaccines efficiency declining rapidly in just a few months, while natural covid infection in relatively healthy people provides far longer lasting immunity

The vested interest govt affilated "expert" bullshit shoved down our throats daily is now beyond tedious, its insidious

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
1 minute ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Sturgeon today hailing the "incredible" vaccines,when we had no covid deaths same time last year without vaccines due to it being summer

The CDC admit that new data shows the "breakthrough cases" of covid infection in fully vaccinated people shed as much virus as an unvaccinated person does

Studies now also show the vaccines efficiency declining rapidly in just a few months, while natural covid infection in relatively healthy people provides far longer lasting immunity

The vested interest govt affilated "expert" bullshit shoved down our throats daily is now beyond tedious, its insidious

GBN - TN

4 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

That’s a terrible argument in fairness. 

Vaccine makes the effects of Covid better. I don’t see a downside to taking it unless you’ve got health conditions which don’t allow it. 

Covid has little to no effect on the young and healthy. By all means take it if you feel threatened by the virus but pushing for others to take it or be excluded from society if they don’t is bullshit 

Heard earlier on today that a guy in my department at work has been taken into hospital with covid. 

He's against taking the vaccine as he's told me he doesn't trust what it does to you, and is relatively healthy or so I'm led to believe. 

He's now hooked up to oxygen to assist him in breathing. 

Hope he recovers from this 'cold'.

Silly cunt probably wouldn't be as bad if he had the vaccine. 

She’s now nego, remained symptom free throughout and is dead against the vaccine. 

ive had one dose and didn’t get it at all. 

she’s been a pain in the arse all week but that’s not covid related. 

Personally don’t believe in the vaccine but will get the second dose to make my life easier and don’t care who has/ hasn’t had it. 

14 minutes ago, Poodler said:

will get the second dose to make my life easier

its a fair shout for most people i know, i just ask them to consider that third shot and beyond

one day you need to draw a line in the sand

they want every-one on an annual covid / flu jab backed by a MARKETABLE digital id

Data Loch and SPIRE being the local precursors

https://theferret.scot/data-loch-to-generate-millions-from-nhs-records/

• Dildo 1