Coronavirus

Henry

30 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

its a fair shout for most people i know, i just ask them to consider that third shot and beyond

one day you need to draw a line in the sand

they want every-one on an annual covid / flu jab backed by a MARKETABLE digital id

Data Loch and SPIRE being the local precursors

https://theferret.scot/data-loch-to-generate-millions-from-nhs-records/

You make me depressed RAF 

5 hours ago, Poodler said:

She’s now nego, remained symptom free throughout and is dead against the vaccine. 

ive had one dose and didn’t get it at all. 

she’s been a pain in the arse all week but that’s not covid related. 

Personally don’t believe in the vaccine but will get the second dose to make my life easier and don’t care who has/ hasn’t had it. 

She can be against jt all she wants but thanks to our wonderful dear leader, peace be upon him, if she wants to see her family and friends again she’ll need jabbed.

9 hours ago, DelMonte said:

That’s a terrible argument in fairness. 

Vaccine makes the effects of Covid better. I don’t see a downside to taking it unless you’ve got health conditions which don’t allow it. 

The big reset is a huge reason I'm not taking it. 

They are trying to get rid of physical money, and the rich are hoarding all the capital, they are using coronavirus as a ploy to do their dirty deeds. 

Open your mind man, you're a sheeple. 

9 hours ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Sturgeon today hailing the "incredible" vaccines,when we had no covid deaths same time last year without vaccines due to it being summer

The CDC admit that new data shows the "breakthrough cases" of covid infection in fully vaccinated people shed as much virus as an unvaccinated person does

Studies now also show the vaccines efficiency declining rapidly in just a few months, while natural covid infection in relatively healthy people provides far longer lasting immunity

The vested interest govt affilated "expert" bullshit shoved down our throats daily is now beyond tedious, its insidious

Got ony links min

12 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

The more I get my balls busted to get it,  the more I resist. I don't take kindly to getting browbeaten and poked in the chest.  Fuck off cunts. 

11 hours ago, Roberto said:

Aye, bullies.

Fuck that.

If you don't do as we say you don't get to have the luxuries of life. Those type of threats don't wash with me.

The resistance starts here ?

• Haha 2
43 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

The big reset is a huge reason I'm not taking it. 

They are trying to get rid of physical money, and the rich are hoarding all the capital, they are using coronavirus as a ploy to do their dirty deeds. 

Open your mind man, you're a sheeple. 

At least get the terminology correct you mong ?

On 7/26/2021 at 10:03 PM, Redforever86 said:

Decent?

Its absolutely fantastic, very much recommended.  I had made day / weekend visits before, but this was the first time I spent any real time there.

A lovely looking city, steeped in history, roman, viking, medieval etc.  Lots to do and see.  It has a bustling vibe, due to tourists, students and lots going on outdoors.  

Other nice places to visit nearby & not far from the coast etc.  Great place.

1 hour ago, NEM said:

At least get the terminology correct you mong ?

"Terminology" is an interesting word. 

'Utter horeshit' is something I'd go with. 

I fundamentally disagree with forcing people to take something they don't want to. There are heaps of reasons folk don't want to take it, only a few are based in any logic/caution. 

Being worried about the long term effects, which we can't know, is a fair one. It is at least rooted in natural logic and caution. 

If folk don't want to take the vaccine, I would speak up for their right to choose. 

What those who don't want the vaccine though, or are anti vaccination should do, is be quiet, and not spread nonsense info scaring folk who might properly need the vaccine. 

11 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I fundamentally disagree with forcing people to take something they don't want to. There are heaps of reasons folk don't want to take it, only a few are based in any logic/caution. 

Being worried about the long term effects, which we can't know, is a fair one. It is at least rooted in natural logic and caution. 

If folk don't want to take the vaccine, I would speak up for their right to choose. 

What those who don't want the vaccine though, or are anti vaccination should do, is be quiet, and not spread nonsense info scaring folk who might properly need the vaccine. 

How about people who do want the vaccine doing similar and leaving people to choose themselves instead of trying to browbeat and guilt trip them into it.

Just now, manboobs109 said:

How about people who do want the vaccine doing similar and leaving people to choose themselves instead of trying to browbeat and guilt trip them into it.

Aye I'm not sure anyone's being coerced into not taking it

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I don't think folk should be guilt tripped. 

I do think they have the right to spread factual information regarding the benefits. 

13 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

And saying "we don't know the long term effects" is equally factual.

Yeah, see my above post. 

Just about every other reason is nonsense, conspiracy shite.

45 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Totally agree. Once everyone has exercised their choice then remove all restrictions and get on with life.

41 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Are conspiracy theorists the mad ones, or the believers in everything they are told the mad ones?

You classing thinking that world leading experts in epidemiology, virology and public health might know what they're talking about as believing "everything they are told"? 

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Are conspiracy theorists the mad ones, or the believers in everything they are told the mad ones?

There's a healthy in between. 

You don't have to lap up everything that the powers that be, and have total trust in those in power. Equally, you don't have to be a mental QAnon type conspiracy theorist where nothing you think about how the world works is based in reality. 

The issue is now, there are many 'fringe experts' who'll go against the grain and provide a mirror for folk to utilise and justify any extreme (non scientific) views they hold. 

It's up to the individual who they'd rather listen to, be it the thousands of health experts saying 'take the vaccine, it's better to have it, or the fringe crowd going against the grain knowing they'll appeal to a certain type of person.