Coronavirus

Henry

10 minutes ago, Roberto said:

However you do as your told, and believe everything your told.

No I don't. Not even close. 

Id bet I've read much more about Covid than the vast, vast majority of people. From all manner of sources. The hardest thing about it all is ascertaining the authority and credentials of the source. 

What you're doing here is trying to elevate yourself in to a position of superior knowledge on the subject. Someone who has looked into it all in more depth. It's not a position you're likely to hold. 

As a matter of interest, why didn't you trust your immune system when it comes to the vaccine? Why did you decide on it? That's a serious question, nae piss taking. You may be answered but with over 900 pages, CBA reading ahin. 

I trust my immune system just fine. I've never been that concerned about getting Covid myself. I want to reduce the risk of spreading it to others who will suffer harsher effects than myself though. 

• Dildo 2

20 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Id bet I've read much more about Covid than the vast, vast majority of people. From all manner of sources. The hardest thing about it all is ascertaining the authority and credentials of the source. 

What you're doing here is trying to elevate yourself in to a position of superior knowledge on the subject. Someone who has looked into it all in more depth. It's not a position you're likely to hold. 

Top trolling, Parko. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

1. Arite, calm down book worm. See point 3.

2. There are many things I have superior knowledge of, Covid isn't one of them. That goes for yourself and many others however. 

3. What you've just done is try completely and elevate yourself into a position of superior knowledge. Read it back, just a contradiction. I openly admit I don't know or care that much about it. If something tickles my fancy, I'll read about it. I however have more important things to concern myself with than read about fucking Covid. Mr Superior. ?. What I do is poke fun at Covid wankers when there are more harmful shit in this world much more concerning. 

No. What I done is respond to an attack that I "just believe everything I'm told". I'm not claiming to know more than everyone. You've just confirmed I likely know more than you.

All good. 

Anyway, Im away to have loads of pints and place losing bets. 

• Dildo 1
2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

1. Arite, calm down book worm. See point 3.

2. There are many things I have superior knowledge of, Covid isn't one of them. That goes for yourself and many others however. 

3. What you've just done is try completely and elevate yourself into a position of superior knowledge. Read it back, just a contradiction. I openly admit I don't know or care that much about it. If something tickles my fancy, I'll read about it. I however have more important things to concern myself with than read about fucking Covid. Mr Superior. ?. What I do is poke fun at Covid wankers when there are more harmful shit in this world much more concerning. 

No. What I done is respond to an attack that I "just believe everything I'm told". I'm not claiming to know more than everyone. You've just confirmed I likely know more than you.

All good. 

Anyway, Im away to have loads of pints and place losing bets. 

9 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Anti vaxxers should be made to wear an armband 

With a yellow star on it?

Not wanting the covid vaccine doesn't make you anti-vax.  I've no problem with vaccines which have went through the proper clinical trials.  I'm not taking one that's still under trial for a virus that is zero threat to me.

19 hours ago, NEM said:

Covid has little to no effect on the young and healthy. By all means take it if you feel threatened by the virus but pushing for others to take it or be excluded from society if they don’t is bullshit 

First bit is nonsense, completely factually incorrect. There’s no debate, you’re wrong. 

• Downvote 1
10 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

The big reset is a huge reason I'm not taking it. 

They are trying to get rid of physical money, and the rich are hoarding all the capital, they are using coronavirus as a ploy to do their dirty deeds. 

Open your mind man, you're a sheeple. 

Lay off the weed min.

There’s a large difference between a conspiracy theory/ conspiracy theorists and not wanting to take a drug that’s not been trialed properly. 

The BBC is doing all they can to bring the two together to discredit those who don’t want the vax. Morally corrupt, IMO 

• Upvote 2
38 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Lay off the weed min.

I was mocking other posters, DM. 

The ones that do be smoking too much of the devils lettuce 

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

Aye like the "big reset"

What I love is that it's clear you're holding back your actual thoughts on all this for fear of being discredited as a nutter.

You alluded to some reset type pish last week, and let the mask fall. 

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

What I love is that it's clear you're holding back your actual thoughts on all this for fear of being discredited as a nutter.

Are you on glue?  I've given you the link to the great reset twice - it's not a conspiracy "theory"

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

100%. Was banging on about the vaccines being DNA-altering last year. He absolutely detests being reminded of that. 

15 minutes ago, NEM said:

Are you on glue?  I've given you the link to the great reset twice - it's not a conspiracy "theory"

And that's because of coronavirus? 

That's not something that's been slowly worked towards for decades? That's not an inevitable outcome of late stage capitalism and a system where growth isn't curtailed and greed isn't checked? 

5 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

And that's because of coronavirus? 

That's not something that's been slowly worked towards for decades? That's not an inevitable outcome of late stage capitalism and a system where growth isn't curtailed and greed isn't checked? 

Still claiming it's a conspiracy theory?

Did you bother to click the link and read the opening statement??  Honestly like dealing with a toddler ?‍♂️