Coronavirus

Henry

1 minute ago, NEM said:

You brought yourself into it sticking your oar in about 10 posts back ?

Just pointed out a funny story about a fellow hatter to underline their lack credibility. 

Im sorry that you don't like that. 

1 minute ago, NEM said:

Enjoying your holiday aye?

Aye man. Just about to go out for dinner. 

10 hours ago, NEM said:

The cunt from Sage admitted the other week masks are useless - like building a chain wire fence to keep mosquito's out your garden

That’s not entirely true is it?

at the start of the pandemic it was said that to protect against corona viruses you needed medical grade  FFP3 masks or better, the who, sage, NMC said it, the reason it was swept under the carpet and not talked about again is because the government didn’t have any in stock, in date, they had ran out in 2017 and they didn’t restock. Hence why the care homes got obliterated!, and the doctors and nurses were not adequately protected. That’s public knowledge fact.

it’s all face masks below that criteria and face coverings have very little medical benefit!.

6 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

1. So fucking what? Reading lots of different material doesn't qualify you for fuck all.

2. Establishment view (again). The thinker examines what is said. The arselicker who can't think for themselves looks for someone with "appropriate credentials" to follow, ironically futile given the reader's complete lack of knowledge on the subject (but desperate to be ITK and present himself as "clevah")

3. Classic projection and transference.

4. You care "so much" about others, a smokescreen to hide your true nature, an unpopular man who hates himself so much he couldn't love a child of his own making, a fuck-up who can't love a woman for life and who detests the institution of marriage, a sad fuck who spends his holiday time arguing online with strangers to delude himself he's the "superior being" he'd like to be, to pretend how good he is, to deny how pathetic he actually is. 

Hey fatty. 

Mind when you spent weeks ridiculing all the "sheeple" getting the vaccine, then ran along like a good little bitch and rolled up your sleeve at the first opportunity?

That was a mega-LOL. 

Not as funny as how much I made a fool of you the other day like but funny none the less. 

• Dildo 1
7 hours ago, Fridge said:

The fact Consi and I might be wrong so apologies if it wasn’t you Consi went to the football in London - and let’s face it not one single chance he followed all the rules and indeed caught it is a bit strange.

What rules didn't I follow? 

Masks on tube, in restaurants, bars, etc. When I was outside I didn't wear one. 

Even at Leicester Square me and my mates didn't get right in amongst, for the reason of COVID. One of my pals happened to catch it and gave it to me, as we were sharing accommodation. 

Shut up.

Edit; what's strange about it??

Because I went to the football in London and happened to catch the virus, I have no credibility arguing for the usefulness of the vaccine? I could've went out in Aberdeen and caught it, like many other folk I know did/have. 

Make it make sense.

11 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Just pointing out you don't like reading links you don't agree with. You did it the other day as well, you and Consi.

Skipped a link you sent in whilst speaking to several others, my mistake. Where as you could be shown umpteen bits of information contrary to your opinion and you'd say "well it just what I think" or some other nonsense 

8 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

What rules didn't I follow? 

Masks on tube, in restaurants, bars, etc. When I was outside I didn't wear one. 

Even at Leicester Square me and my mates didn't get right in amongst, for the reason of COVID. One of my pals happened to catch it and gave it to me, as we were sharing accommodation. 

Shut up.

Edit; what's strange about it??

Because I went to the football in London and happened to catch the virus, I have no credibility arguing for the usefulness of the vaccine? I could've went out in Aberdeen and caught it, like many other folk I know did/have. 

Make it make sense.

I never said that. I as a lot of folk on here agree think the whole thing is a shambolic nonsense.

i wasn’t having have a go at you at at all but you did seem to be advocating what the fuckwits in Government say they when they are the worst rule breakers and let’s face it I’’m pretty sure naebody was caring about the rules in George Square with the Huns and Trafalgar square. You make your choices in life and nobody has to even leave their house if they don’t want to. I would have been doing exactly the same thing if I was down in London by the way.

The effect  on folks lives / businesses / economy  in general has been a complete farce.

Sorry if you misinterpreted that. 

2 minutes ago, Fridge said:

I never said that. I as a lot of folk on here agree think the whole thing is a shambolic nonsense.

i wasn’t having have a go at you at at all but you did seem to be advocating what the fuckwits in Government say they when they are the worst rule breakers and let’s face it I’’m pretty sure naebody was caring about the rules in George Square with the Huns and Trafalgar square. You make your choices in life and nobody has to even leave their house if they don’t want to. I would have been doing exactly the same thing if I was down in London by the way.

The effect  on folks lives / businesses / economy  in general has been a complete farce.

Sorry if you misinterpreted that. 

I have advocated that it's wise to listen to the experts etc. Not necessarily the government. 

At the point I went to London I was absolutely scunnered with it. None of it made sense anymore. Outside transmission is virtually impossible. 

Ive not been keeping up with the guidelines since about March. I don't think trying to protect people is a crock of shit, I just think the way they've implemented it is a crock of shit. It seems like an eternity, they just kept kicking the fan further down the line. 

12 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I have advocated that it's wise to listen to the experts etc. Not necessarily the government. 

At the point I went to London I was absolutely scunnered with it. None of it made sense anymore. Outside transmission is virtually impossible. 

Ive not been keeping up with the guidelines since about March. I don't think trying to protect people is a crock of shit, I just think the way they've implemented it is a crock of shit. It seems like an eternity, they just kept kicking the fan further down the line. 

Correct. Peace out.

2 hours ago, Dons79 said:

at the start of the pandemic it was said that to protect against corona viruses you needed medical grade  FFP3 masks or better, the who, sage, NMC said it, the reason it was swept under the carpet and not talked about again is because the government didn’t have any in stock, in date, they had ran out in 2017 and they didn’t restock. Hence why the care homes got obliterated!, and the doctors and nurses were not adequately protected. That’s public knowledge fact.

it’s all face masks below that criteria and face coverings have very little medical benefit!.

Yeah and what are the vast majority of folk cutting about the supermarket in?  30p face masks from their local corner shop - useless

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Skipped a link you sent in whilst speaking to several others, my mistake. Where as you could be shown umpteen bits of information contrary to your opinion and you'd say "well it just what I think" or some other nonsense 

Absolute rubbish as per. No one is more ready to admit they are wrong as me.

40 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Some people came to that conclusion a year earlier Consi and were denounced on here as selfish, greedy, thick, drama queen's etc and told to just get on with "staying safe"

Just now, manboobs109 said:

Some people came to that conclusion a year earlier Consi and were denounced on here as selfish, greedy, thick, drama queen's etc and told to just get on with "staying safe"

Because a year earlier the whole thing was in its infancy. Mental to be anti lockdown in March 2020 when it was still something unknown to most of us. 

It's a bit different a year on when you see what's transpired, also, the fact there's been a a solid vaccine uptake. 

10 minutes ago, NEM said:

Yeah and what are the vast majority of folk cutting about the supermarket in?  30p face masks from their local corner shop - useless

Anyone still insisting they make a difference is mental. The true mentalists are the ones who say "they probably don't make a difference but I feel safer" it's just blind stupidity.

4 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Because a year earlier the whole thing was in its infancy. Mental to be anti lockdown in March 2020 when it was still something unknown to most of us. 

It's a bit different a year on when you see what's transpired, also, the fact there's been a a solid vaccine uptake. 

It was perfectly sensible then as it is now. All that "your killing people" chat to people hiking up a hill etc. It was as stupid then as it is now.

2 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Medical staff on the covid wards don’t use FFP3 masks and never have. They use the standard ones. In Scotland anyway 

They use FFP3 around ventilated patients though

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

Anyone still insisting they make a difference is mental. The true mentalists are the ones who say "they probably don't make a difference but I feel safer" it's just blind stupidity.

Only need to look at the case numbers after they were made mandatory so see they don't work.  If anything they help spread it.  Touching your face more as you fiddle about with a mask.

It's definitely a comfort thing with a lot of folk now.

7 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Don't think many were anti lockdown in March - took a good few months before folk realised they were being fed bullshit.

Just now, Poodler said:

Medical staff on the covid wards don’t use FFP3 masks and never have. They use the standard ones. In Scotland anyway 

A know, it’s cause when the pandemic hit there were none in stock, which meant every government were scrambling to get some, that’s why we didn’t have any.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-52440641.amp

5 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Spot on.first thing a done was to buy the ffp3 masks, pointless otherwise

Just now, Dons79 said:

A know, it’s cause when the pandemic hit there were none in stock, which meant every government were scrambling to get some, that’s why we didn’t have any.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-52440641.amp

You've taken a mask from one of our frontline hero's - shame on you ?

• Haha 1

My favourite thing through the pandemic is those that are against absolutely everything telling others to "think for themselves" when in reality they don't do that themselves and they actually want others to think like them, it's great.  The same folk are lapping up what a struck off nurse and David fucking Icke are saying, lol.

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, Poodler said:

They never needed to in the wards before as there wasn’t a coronavirus outbreak in Britain. That’s why you wouldn’t have seen them in the wards. Kinda the same way citizens didn’t have gas masks until the threat from hitler and his mustard gas.then everybody in Britain had one during the blitz.

4 minutes ago, NEM said:

Only need to look at the case numbers after they were made mandatory so see they don't work.  If anything they help spread it.  Touching your face more as you fiddle about with a mask.

It's definitely a comfort thing with a lot of folk now.

Argument would be that wearing a face covering lowers the persons exposure to the viral load, I'll try find the article from last year that explained how the face coverings meant a lot more people got the virus but a viral load that wasn't as harmful, where as without the coverings their exposure would be greater and more dangerous. 

2 minutes ago, minijc said:

My favourite thing through the pandemic is those that are against absolutely everything telling others to "think for themselves" when in reality they don't do that themselves and they actually want others to think like them, it's great.  The same folk are lapping up what a struck off nurse and David fucking Icke are saying, lol.

Still under your bed pal?

1 minute ago, minijc said:

Argument would be that wearing a face covering lowers the persons exposure to the viral load, I'll try find the article from last year that explained how the face coverings meant a lot more people got the virus but a viral load that wasn't as harmful, where as without the coverings their exposure would be greater and more dangerous. 

Cloth face masks are 'comfort blankets' that do little to curb Covid spread, Scientist warns (telegraph.co.uk)