Coronavirus

Henry

13 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Everyone's had ample opportunity to take up at least one dose now, free of charge. Me going private isn't going to deprive anyone of that. 

So again, shut up you fucking spack. 

Fkn disgrace trying to deprive a poor African a vaccine.

Almost think you are a Tory.

9 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

It's not a 'vast majority', though, is it?

Younger people are less likely to have the vaccine than the elderly, meaning the 'vast majority' pertains to people who aren't going to gigs, festivals, and football matches. 

About 80% of 18 to 40 year olds have had first vaccine. I reckon that's a decent majority, if not vast.

It's good to know that COVID doesn't go near Paisley, Motherwell, Dingwall, Perth and Dundee. It's absolutely ridiculous that you could go to a smaller ground ie St Mirreb with a capacity crowd and no vaccine passports needed. But Pittodrie with 50% capacity would need passports. How does that work? Surely the capacity crowd in that instance is by far the bigger "public health" concern. 

They have given clubs 3 weeks to come up with a solution to this mess to avoid having big crowds all waiting outside together trying to gain access to the stadium. We saw the scenes at Hampden for the Moldova game. Will be a right laugh seeing the upcoming mess for the Israel game. Sturgeon and her cronies won't take responsibility for that though will they? Probably lambast the fucking fans as usual. 

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

I think his point is that our American correspondents find it difficult to discuss any topic without raising US "culture wars" even when they have no real relevance.

And yet here I am having no difficulty in remaining focused, while he raises the subject of US 'culture wars' apropos of nothing. 

So... that's somewhat ironic, I trust we can agree. 

35 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Everyone's had ample opportunity to take up at least one dose now, free of charge. Me going private isn't going to deprive anyone of that. 

So again, shut up you fucking spack. 

Phone up the nhs and explain your a “carer/helper”for someone immuno suppressed in your family and need the 2nd vaccination, they can give 4 weeks after the first if circumstances dictate.

37 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Between Jan. 15 and July 21, 98% of the state’s COVID-19 cases were among people who were either unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated, according to the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS).”

How many Michigan residents were fully vaccinated in January? 

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I'm not convinced that link about nazi memorabilia in South Dakota has much relevance to vaccine passports in Scotland.

Perhaps you can be convinced that said post was a direct response to a previous post pertaining to exactly that subject? 

5 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Surely they'd ask for evidence? 

Not one bit, there just thankfull of another fully vaccinated person walking out there door, they are nurses, they don’t care the reason.it works, you can thank me later, mind not a shred of evidence do they ask for as it’s illegal to ask for other medical records barring your own. Wee loophole

4 minutes ago, NEM said:

Between Jan. 15 and July 21, 98% of the state’s COVID-19 cases were among people who were either unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated, according to the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS).”

How many Michigan residents were fully vaccinated in January? 

Why would that matter? 

12 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Not really... why would it matter? 

It matters when your making statements like

"something in the region of 98% of hospitalisations are unvaccinated, and the death rate is similar"

When less than half the population of Michigan had been double vaccinated by July 21st (the end date of the sample in the article you posted) and the 98% figure included people who had received one dose i.e. been vaccinated.

Between 1st February and 29th August 67% of the Covid deaths in England were patients who had been double vaccinated.

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

It matters when your making statements like

"something in the region of 98% of hospitalisations are unvaccinated, and the death rate is similar"

When less than half the population of Michigan had been double vaccinated by July 21st (the end date of the sample in the article you posted) and the 98% figure included people who had received one dose i.e. been vaccinated.

Between 1st February and 29th August 67% of the Covid deaths in England were patients who had been double vaccinated.

And if you continue reading... 

Less than 1% — .189% — of fully vaccinated people developed COVID-19 during that time, DHHS said.

So, whether you were or weren't vaccinated, the rate of infection between January and July remained statistically static (within 1% variation).

So, no, it doesn't matter at all. 

12 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

And if you continue reading... 

Less than 1% — .189% — of fully vaccinated people developed COVID-19 during that time, DHHS said.

So, whether you were or weren't vaccinated, the rate of infection between January and July remained statistically static (within 1% variation).

So, no, it doesn't matter at all. 

What percentage of non vaccinated people developed Covid during that time? 

Your 98% claim was false 

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

What percentage of non vaccinated people developed Covid during that time? 

Your 98% claim was false 

Well, yeah.. it seems like that figure was closer to 99.8% than 98%  I appreciate you raising that point, thanks.  

If you got double vacced you almost certainly didn't develop Covid.  And that was always the plan.. two shots  = best coverage. 

The number of people who were vacced vs the number of people who were unvacced is irrelevant.

6 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Well, yeah.. it seems like that figure was closer to 99.8% than 98%  I appreciate you raising that point, thanks.  

If you got double vacced you almost certainly didn't develop Covid.  And that was always the plan.. two shots  = best coverage. 

The number of people who were vacced vs the number of people who were unvacced is irrelevant.

Your figure lumped single dose vaccinated in with unvaccinated so is completely misleading. Only runs to mid July as well.

67% of deaths in England up until 2 weeks back were double vaccinated so the “If you got double vacced you almost certainly didn't develop Covid” statement is false.

Double vaccinated carry the same viral load as unvaccinated according to the latest studies from the CDC and Oxford. Case numbers and deaths are multiple times higher now than the corresponding time last year (pre vaccination)

There is no case for vaccine passports 

Interesting that in Israel, if you ain't down for the booster, your no longer considered fully vaxxed

This is in response to 90% of their hospitalisations now being double vaxxed

Turns out their studies show that vaccine efficiency only lasts a few months

So while Iceland and Denmark have said, no more, we're done with this

The Jock Reich will be preparing to enact the israeli double down response

All that shit they spouted about adopting the "nordic model"...

Authoritarian hucksters, and its time we booted them out the park