Coronavirus

Henry

42 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

SNP have tax raising powers so why not use these specifically to ring fence money for the NHS? We already have different tax levels at both the bottom and top of the scale in Scotland compared to the rest of the UK so why not extend these?

I'd fully back that. Pretty sure most wouldn't though. 

6 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Fuck sake.

SuboRu. 

You gotta be in good shape to work in O & G....?   I guess not having one foot in a McDonald's queue and the other kicking down heavens door might be useful....

You need to be ripped like a SAS soldier to survive the harsh World of O & G. You wouldn't last 2 minutes.

28 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Working class people, like my brother, depending on their employer, of course, can enrol on a private healthcare scheme via their work and salary contributions.

I said "quite rightly" as they have paid for the right to access private (I never said or inferred better) healthcare through graft and a willingness to provide a dividend for it via their earnings, the latter epitomising Labour values.

But you appear to be backing a two tier health system. Where those with the means to pay, are able to access better treatment than those that can't. 

Unless I'm picking you up wrongly? 

27 minutes ago, Parklife said:

But you appear to be backing a two tier health system. Where those with the means to pay, are able to access better treatment than those that can't. 

Unless I'm picking you up wrongly? 

You have min. By common endeavour and if that happens to allow you to access healthcate, albeit private, via deductions from earnings then good on folk that have worked hard to be afforded that right to access it when the time arises. 

1 hour ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Then I'd be fucked for sure. 

Na man.  Been to Egypt a couple of times and I like the Nigerian football shirt.

Is it just bandits stoating about with machetes looking for genitals to mutilate? 

Na, its nice. Port Harcourt is lovely but you need to venture outside there to get  real feel for shit.

Edit: an they spik feel. https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-49718408

3 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

* I didn't start the group but was happy to participate. 

You can draw inspiration and motivation from the unlikeliest of situations and people if you keep your mind open.

Nothing gay about folk pushing themselves to be better.

** Unless they do it in a tutu.

* Hemingway, Eichmann, "Stranger in a Strange Land"
  Dylan, Berlin, Bay of Pigs invasion
  "Lawrence of Arabia", British Beatlemania
  Ole Miss, John Glenn, Liston beats Patterson
  Pope Paul, Malcolm X, British politician sex
  JFK – blown away, what else do I have to say?

** Loved The Smiths

3 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

* Hemingway, Eichmann, "Stranger in a Strange Land"
  Dylan, Berlin, Bay of Pigs invasion
  "Lawrence of Arabia", British Beatlemania
  Ole Miss, John Glenn, Liston beats Patterson
  Pope Paul, Malcolm X, British politician sex
  JFK – blown away, what else do I have to say?

** Loved The Smiths

***good at apartheid stuff

5 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

Yip, hookers n hangovers. 

Got fucked over by a Nigerian hooker in Maga a few years back, 5 euros for a blow job, went behind this trampoline park, shorts down, johnny on, just got in her mouth when her mate appears asking if I want sex after the deed, I was like wtf, it's 4 in the morning, i'm bleezing, struggling to get it up as it is, don't need this conversation. They both then walked away, me shorts at my ankles, must have had 2 seconds in her mouth. Wallet was in my back pocket as well, was my first thought, was still there. Would never do that again, they probably go a whole season not putting out ripping off drunk punters. Went back to the apartment and shagged the bird. Weirdly we're no longer together. LOL

8 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I thought the vaccine was the be all and would be the end of this crap, it's obvious it makes little difference, we're stuck with this for life.

This is a lab made virus, we should be nuking the fuck out of China for putting this on us, we'll never be rid of it.

Great suggestion chief. Blowing the world up would rid us of the covids ??

4 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

The wee bastards are everywhere.

We need to send in Tiradentes, Dutch-Billy-Blain-Dillon-Mac and Smeato.

Screenshot-20210911-075656.png

I'd put a stray nuke on your manor as well you hibs poof. Brazil is a free Country!! LOL It's a no mark shit hole that's never invented anything except poverty, even their best football player can't get a hard on. If SA didn't exist no one would miss it, the armpit of the World. Even the UK won a war against one of them.

• Haha 1