Coronavirus

Henry

Boris has played nics like a fiddle, we're bringing in a passport for events, nics...so are we but ours will be tougher. Boris....we've properly debated it and decided it's a bad idea to ask for peoples papers to have a day out. nics doubles down, been made an arse, no way out. 

She's been made to look like a proper amateur, who in their right mind will download this thing, who will show it to door staff, just tell them you don't have a phone, fuck off out of my way. She's so out of her depth. It's actually worrying how many people vote for them, the french loving lesbian imbecile and her poof husband. Chief Mammy, the lemon who will never have kids, state of affairs.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Howard Marks said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-58547221

This is concerning. They are trying to find any angle to vaccinate 12-15 year olds.

Linda Bauld away to get a cushty number with Scot Gov shortly. Just rewards for constantly towing the line on mainstream media for the past 18 months.

They know more than they're letting on, Winter will bring new variants and be deadly as fuck, we're stuck in this for years to come. Man made virus, humans are going to be one of the shortest known species that ever wandered the Earth. Fucking Chinks.

7 hours ago, Howard Marks said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-58547221

This is concerning. They are trying to find any angle to vaccinate 12-15 year olds.

Linda Bauld away to get a cushty number with Scot Gov shortly. Just rewards for constantly towing the line on mainstream media for the past 18 months.

We already vaccinate 12-15 year olds. 

In fact we vaccinate kids before they leave the hospital right after they're born.

How's this concerning? 

1 hour ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

ONS have released statistics which show of the 55,000 COVID deaths this year 59 of those had been double vaccinated.

These are the sort of statics we need to see more of if they want to make the vaccine more appealing, rather than the passport debacle l.

I suspect more than 59 have died from getting the vaccine but we won’t see those statistics 

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, Zeus said:

Sounds like the cousin's friend has contracted a bad case of mumps, however I am just relaying a theory and not medically-qualified like Ms Minaj to pass such a judgement like hers. 

I hope the former wife-to-be dies a slow death in a snake pit after calling off the wedding for her ex being "impotent". What a fucking horrible cow.

Alf Garnett (Warren Mitchell) would have had something to say about this if he were still alive.

So much for "In Sickness and In Health".

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

Think Warren Mitchell had an affa time with people approaching him agreeing with Alf’s views, completely oblivious 

I wouldn't be surprised if he did. However, I remember him getting interviewed and he came across exactly like old Alf. Unless it was a play for the cameras, he was bloody well cast in his role as Mr. Garnett, a true comedy genius.

3 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Surely you know Poodler's background. Well placed to know what's going on without having to resort to government backed reports. 

I know his background. That's why I've asked for more information. 

2 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Suspect like Covid not actually being the cause of death in most cases that they mean the vaccine was the contributing factor. 

Yeah. So what did it cause within the patients that led to their death? That's what I'm interested in. 

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I know his background. That's why I've asked for more information. 

Yeah. So what did it cause within the patients that led to their death? That's what I'm interested in. 

Blood clots would be my non medically trained guess. It’s been in the news a lot. I had my second jab today. AZ one. Got a load of paraphernalia about clots with it to take home.