Coronavirus

Henry

2 hours ago, Roberto said:

Watched Help yesterday evening with Stephen Graham.

It was okay. 

However, a statistic I found wild was 40% of deaths in this country were in care homes. That's huge.

So a huge amount of people who died "of covid", were old enough to be in a care home in the first place

Bear in mind how they decide if you died of covid (died within 28 days of a supposed positive test), all of a sudden this all looks a bit stupid, eh

Got a letter yesterday from ScotGov about only having one vaccine

‘don’t be scared, it’s not as bad the second time and you’ll be saving lives of your friends and family’ 

Probably will get the second one at some point, just seeing how far I can push it tbh. Who needs remote control, from the civic hall

10 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Scotland not following the relaxation of travel rules from England. Making us about the most difficult country to travel to/from in the whole of Europe. 

Meanwhile we continue to have one of the highest Covid rates in the whole of Europe. 

#luckytohaveher

Sturgeons taking the mick now.

We are nearly twice as bad as England and have 6 regions in the top 20 worst infectious rate in Europe.

Not long ago she was banning travel from other areas of the UK.

5 hours ago, Parklife said:

It's almost like we've been the country with least restrictions, eh? 

England quickly catching up now their schools are back. 

Nicola took her eye off the ball, let it run rampantly through Glasgow, everyone could see it but she thought of votes. It should never have been political, decisions should have been made by experts, I'm as experienced as her in dealing with a pandemic. We got a city closed down for about 20 cases, she's a fucking idiot. Too interested in French muff and her core vote. 

To be chief mammy you need to shag a bloke and have kids, her husband is a rampant bender, she's a lesbian, completely fair enough but it leaves them so open to blackmail, even the ethics of lying to voters, everything about them is corrupt. There's still a missing Million pounds to explain, did that go as hush money.

I'd trust Prince Andrew before them.

6 hours ago, Parklife said:

How many hooks to the temple to fix your mental illness? 

"Experimental gene therapy" ??

Canadians on here are truly awful. Every single one. 

Threatening violence against someone you disagree with and diagnose to be ill. 

Not really nice behaviour is it. 

He might even be black and speak French, then you'll really be upset with yourself.