Coronavirus

Henry

7 hours ago, daytripping said:

You lot get your information from Sky Discovery, I had an eye witness that was fucking there.  He didn't see any Russians storming the beaches to take back France from the Germans, he saw fucking British troops do it with the yanks and some allies helping if required. Germany was pushed back and put under the knee by the Brits, Russia were slower than a week in jail to push forward. We'd have won without them. The amount of misinformation that gets talked about is unreal, my hero granda will be spinning in his grave. 

Shut up.....no disrespect to your grandfather ...you talk utter shite D

29 minutes ago, Giblets said:

Anybody ken where the PCR tests go to get analysed in Aberdeen and at what time, and how long does the analysis take?  Some folk saying they get results in a few hours, some say a couple days, boy at the test place says up to 5 days.

Must be a few hours cause boys are getting tested late afternoon then flying offshore early the next morning 

13 hours ago, Giblets said:

Anybody ken where the PCR tests go to get analysed in Aberdeen and at what time, and how long does the analysis take?  Some folk saying they get results in a few hours, some say a couple days, boy at the test place says up to 5 days.

Couple of folk I know got tested on Wednesday. Test was done mid morning and they had results back early next morning

37 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Place I went to in Glasgow, the head honcho (Asian lad) telt the nurse to put in whatever time and date I said to put on the results 

Top (dodgy) bloke 

I’ll be back 

Heard an Asian pharmacist tell a guy ( who was looking for some anaesthetic ) that the best way to remove his tongue stud was to have a half bottle of vodka then just pull the thing out.  He was genuine as well and thats the advice the guy left the pharmacy with. ?

2 hours ago, Roberto said:

Watched Help yesterday evening with Stephen Graham.

It was okay. 

However, a statistic I found wild was 40% of deaths in this country were in care homes. That's huge.

So a huge amount of people who died "of covid", were old enough to be in a care home in the first place

Bear in mind how they decide if you died of covid (died within 28 days of a supposed positive test), all of a sudden this all looks a bit stupid, eh

Got a letter yesterday from ScotGov about only having one vaccine

‘don’t be scared, it’s not as bad the second time and you’ll be saving lives of your friends and family’ 

Probably will get the second one at some point, just seeing how far I can push it tbh. Who needs remote control, from the civic hall