Coronavirus

Henry

19 hours ago, Parklife said:

It's almost like we've been the country with least restrictions, eh? 

England quickly catching up now their schools are back. 

England are not catching up at all. Their numbers have been fairly consistent even after their extended Euro 2020 run and their schools going back. 

https://www.instituteforgovernment.org.uk/explainers/coronavirus-lockdown-rules-four-nations-uk

Scotland has more restrictions, especially on mask wearing, than England but we continue to have the worst rates in the UK. Maybe less is more ?

5 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

England are not catching up at all. Their numbers have been fairly consistent even after their extended Euro 2020 run and their schools going back. 

https://www.instituteforgovernment.org.uk/explainers/coronavirus-lockdown-rules-four-nations-uk

Scotland has more restrictions, especially on mask wearing, than England but we continue to have the worst rates in the UK. Maybe less is more ?

Makes Sturgeons boast of a few weeks away from eliminating COVID look even more stupid.

What is the No. 1 reason why intelligent people are seemingly in denial that anything wrong is going on? Because the lie is so big that they keep telling themselves "it can't be, the government aren't smart enough" or the one I get regularly "what would they gain from doing this". They simply don't believe the evidence of their eyes and ears because the lie is so big.

If someone that has been in denial and thinks I'm nuts (I know a lot on here think I am but I am OK with that) suddenly says "I think you may have been right " the last thing I'd do is say "I told you so”. I'm not interested in point scoring and I'm certainly not gonna be happy about being right about this.

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Please summarise the crucial points in your beliefs regarding Covid. 

I'm interested. 

Consi, thanks for asking.  It is about the underground economy. I have provided a link to an 8 page summary for anyone interested. https://thefatemperor.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Uncovering_the_Corona_Narrative_by_Ernst_Wolff.pdf

3 hours ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

In the news yesterday, Pfizer made $19 Billion in Q2 this year, or $211 million per day. Some known risks of their EAU covid vaccine are blood clots and cardiomyopathy. Luckily for them they make Eliquis for treatment of blood clots(?13%) &Vyndaqel to treat cardiomyopathy(?77%)

Luckier still for the people with blood clots and cardiomyopathy. 
Are you implying they shouldn’t make treatments for these problems?

10 hours ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

Consi, thanks for asking.  It is about the underground economy. I have provided a link to an 8 page summary for anyone interested. https://thefatemperor.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Uncovering_the_Corona_Narrative_by_Ernst_Wolff.pdf

I’ll say one thing right away. I can’t produce any evidence for such a plan,

didn’t read beyond that in the third paragraph 

12 minutes ago, Fridge said:

I don’t believe it was a hoax but it has been a complete fucking shambles from all governments

Not even sure what the rules with masks are now, are you still supposed to wear one? I just don’t bother and nobody seems to give a fuck

Tough talking from fridge, yet again. 

8 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Not tough talking genuine question 

I just don’t wear one and nobody in bars or supermarkets etc pulls me up but folk still do so I have no idea if you are obligated to or whether they do it for their personal choice

It was a lot of rambling, fridgo. You went from hoaxes, to poorly performing governments, to masks in a few words. 

in indoor, public places (ie supermarket), you're still meant to be wearing one. 

12 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

It was a lot of rambling, fridgo. You went from hoaxes, to poorly performing governments, to masks in a few words. 

in indoor, public places (ie supermarket), you're still meant to be wearing one. 

Ha well at least my ramble wasn’t a rocket three pages long one - I can produce a lot of pish in a matter of words

12 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

23 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

I don’t have to wear them at all when I’m down in England and the case rate down there seems to be a good bit lower than in Scotland where you do have to wear them. I’ve read many times that any benefit of mask wearing is actually so small that it can’t be calculated. To me it’s just a safety blanket to reassure wimps. 

There was a big increase in cases when mask wearing became mandatory.  Probably cause folk are touching their face more often while wearing them.  

14 minutes ago, NEM said:

There was a big increase in cases when mask wearing became mandatory.  Probably cause folk are touching their face more often while wearing them.  

No it’s cause folk bundle in the term “wearing face masks” as the same as wearing a wee bit of cloth and calling them face masks?,stated a million times it has to be ffp3 or higher form of mask to prevent Covid, wearing face cloths do nothing!.

7 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

No it’s cause folk bundle in the term “wearing face masks” as the same as wearing a wee bit of cloth and calling them face masks?,stated a million times it has to be ffp3 or higher form of mask to prevent Covid, wearing face cloths do nothing!.

Yeah exactly - the masks 99.9% of folk are cutting about in are useless.