Coronavirus

Henry

Just now, jamiesd said:

Sure, ones that have had extensive research and testing done involving them.  This one finishes its testing phase officially in 2023. This kind of jab has never been used before.

Good . If anything it proves that we don’t need to dick about so much researching for years . 
It’s pioneering and hopefully how things are done in the future.

”Aye we’ve got this great drug which will cure your cancer but trials don’t finish until 2025”

” but I’ve got a year to live “

”Ah no”

Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

Good . If anything it proves that we don’t need to dick about so much researching for years . 
It’s pioneering and hopefully how things are done in the future.

”Aye we’ve got this great drug which will cure your cancer but trials don’t finish until 2025”

” but I’ve got a year to live “

”Ah no”

It cures fuck all though.

47 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

What's your theory ?

It's not a theory it's a fact. We're vaccinating kids who have next to no chance of serious illness from covid and exposing them to known and unknown side effects so that it will POSSIBLY "slow the spread" and help protect older people who have already had their own vaccine.

All the while leaving poorer people in other countries die from it.

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

It's not a theory it's a fact. We're vaccinating kids who have next to no chance of serious illness from covid and exposing them to known and unknown side effects so that it will POSSIBLY "slow the spread" and help protect older people who have already had their own vaccine.

Didn’t think you’d care about lil Black’s and browns 

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

Common misconception about me. I'm a humanist. I just think we should all stay in our own countries. I'd be well chuffed if yer Africans and yer Asians were all thriving.

The black man of Somalia has darkened over thousands of years to combat the searing sun and developed large webbed feet for trudging thru arid sand and dung. 

They're not designed for Arctic winters in Northern Sweden inserting themselves into the local girls against their will. 

4 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

The black man of Somalia has darkened over thousands of years to combat the searing sun and developed large webbed feet for trudging thru arid sand and dung. 

They're not designed for Arctic winters in Northern Sweden inserting themselves into the local girls against their will. 

Exactly. Same as a big fat peely wally Dundonian isn't suited to bumbling about jungles or deserts or whatever they have in Somalia, desperately trying to find a carvery.

Let's all just fucking stay in our own bits. Save the planet n'that innit.

2 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Why though?

This is a man made virus, I don't think we'll ever beat it. Will always be a new variant released to beat the vaccine. My work got near a 1000 7 day  test kits from the NHS delivered today, how can they afford that. The safety guy said he ordered them online, free. We're a small company, 7000 tests. It's all gone a bit surreal, will we ever get out of it? Vaccine, 2nd vaccine, boosters, kids getting them, we're still walking about with masks on. The Chinks have won, we can't beat them.

14 minutes ago, daytripping said:

This is a man made virus, I don't think we'll ever beat it. Will always be a new variant released to beat the vaccine. My work got near a 1000 7 day  test kits from the NHS delivered today, how can they afford that. The safety guy said he ordered them online, free. We're a small company, 7000 tests. It's all gone a bit surreal, will we ever get out of it? Vaccine, 2nd vaccine, boosters, kids getting them, we're still walking about with masks on. The Chinks have won, we can't beat them.

All we need are water canons filled with chicken,....,, n..,,,,,chicken ..., n   wizit....., chicken n sweetcorn zooop.

bilin' hate .richt in their faces.

• Haha 1

I believe at present there are 66 ECMO beds in Scotland and more than 95% of patients in them are unvaccinated.

there may be many medical reasons why folk aren’t vaccinated so it’s unfair to tar them all with the same brush but I’m certainly seeing NHS workers being militant against the unvaccinated. Going against all of the ethics of providing healthcare IMO.