Coronavirus

Henry

11 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

The Holocaust didn’t happen. Invented by Jews to make people sympathetic towards them IMO. 

I've been to Auschwitz, it did happen but no where near the numbers claimed. The jews say 6 million of them were killed in the war, that many didn't exist in Europe prior to that. The jew area in Krakow is now a cesspit of strip clubs and prostitutes everywhere, I highly recommend it, just carry a small amount of cash and leave the card at home, you will be drugged and robbed. Great night out though. It's fucking £15 return in November for flights there just now, can't find anyone to go with me.   

Just back from my sister-in-laws for their son, our nephew’s, 12th birthday. 

They intend queuing up from 0900 (it doesn’t even open until 1000) on Sunday at old John Lewis’s to get him his first jab. Has the world gone fucking mad. Told her my thoughts on vaccines for young kids and the lad should be going to a 12 rated film with his mates and then some fast food, rather than getting a jab. “It’s our choice was the response”. I asked if the kid wanted it, “no we are deciding”. 

What has went wrong with this world?

3 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Played for Hibs from 1999-2002.

Unbeaten in 9 Derby games as player and manager.

Scored in the Millennium Derby 0-3 win at Tynecastle. 

Famously sacrificed 4 front teeth to score for the Hibees in yet another Derby victory - 3-1 at Easter Road. 

See the bravery here at 1.30.

The finest footballer ever to play in Scotland - cannot be argued. 

Fair doos. Not a chance he is top 10 or even top 100. But maybe for the spoon burners

9 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

Just back from my sister-in-laws for their son, our nephew’s, 12th birthday. 

They intend queuing up from 0900 (it doesn’t even open until 1000) on Sunday at old John Lewis’s to get him his first jab. Has the world gone fucking mad. Told her my thoughts on vaccines for young kids and the lad should be going to a 12 rated film with his mates and then some fast food, rather than getting a jab. “It’s our choice was the response”. I asked if the kid wanted it, “no we are deciding”. 

What has went wrong with this world?

Phone Childline - your nephew needs taken into care

9 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Played for Hibs from 1999-2002.

Unbeaten in 9 Derby games as player and manager.

Scored in the Millennium Derby 0-3 win at Tynecastle. 

Famously sacrificed 4 front teeth to score for the Hibees in yet another Derby victory - 3-1 at Easter Road - and continued playing. 

See the bravery here at 1.30.

The finest footballer ever to play in Scotland - cannot be argued. 

Nobody gives a fuck you aids addled buffoon

• Haha 4

Cases in Aberdeen have more than doubled the last 4 days, over Scotland they appear to be on the rise again as well. Deaths are still happening at pretty high levels, why has Nic gone quiet, we used to get daily updates and the likes of Aberdeen closed down after a handful of cases. What's changed? why isn't the vaccine working to the levels we were led to believe it would?

Mate of mine is fit as a fiddle, double jagged, was floored for over a week with covid. Have we been lied too.

4 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Maybe had lucid flashbacks from all the running he did in the 80s and his consciousness told his body to react the way it did then....

*Or he thought he had turned in to a chicken . 

Think the only running he ever did was after using Raymond Morrells head as a rugby ball.

Guest milne_afc

Haven’t looked into this yet, but there must easy ways around this passport nonsense? I’ll not be partaking unless I’m getting on a flying plane for a holiday or something.

36 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Here Fridge , any doorman asks for your Covid passport pull out your cock and go "There it is. I am Fridge,  now let me in fucko."

They won’t I’ll just say I’m exempt or some nonensense.

Not convinced taking my cock out would be that wise an idea

Certainly not after last time