Coronavirus

Henry

There was a while where the authorities were shouting from the rooftops that it was all unvaccinated folk in itu and now that it’s back to all fully vaccinated folk, they’ve gone quiet on that. 

Well, just finding other ways to demonise the 5 million people who haven’t been vaccinated, as is their right 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Aye. You're avoiding answering a direct question. That's fine. 

No i'm not, i am saying the real proof will be in the winter season when its allegedly more rampant.  But due to having substantially more vaccinated than last year id expect lower numbers if it was working as advertised.

13 minutes ago, Poodler said:

There was a while where the authorities were shouting from the rooftops that it was all unvaccinated folk in itu and now that it’s back to all fully vaccinated folk, they’ve gone quiet on that. 

Where you seeing that? Not something I've seen reported, nor can find any record of being reported. 

You would expect the majority of admissions to be of vaccinated people, given 90% of the adult population has been double jagged. 

1 minute ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Anyone know if there is a time limit between each dose? 

I had my first mid July and probably winna be able to get second until sometime in December 

will I have to get both again? 

you'll be fucked mate, stay home, stay safe  till you get your next two

57 minutes ago, Zeus said:

^Good Spanish fitba pundit 

I'll be due my AZ booster soon. Terrific 

Guillain-Barre syndrome has been linked with vaccinations for decades, not just with the AZ

In particular in US with the flu vaccine used after a large nationwide swine flu outbreak in 1976. But polio, rabies and meningococcal meningitis vaccinations have also all been linked with a (very small) risk of G-BS

There's still a massively bigger risk of developing it post infection with the viruses/bacteria that the vaccines are designed to prevent

7 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Guillain-Barre syndrome has been linked with vaccinations for decades, not just with the AZ

In particular in US with the flu vaccine used after a large nationwide swine flu outbreak in 1976. But polio, rabies and meningococcal meningitis vaccinations have also all been linked with a (very small) risk of G-BS

There's still a massively bigger risk of developing it post infection with the viruses/bacteria that the vaccines are designed to prevent

Come on now. We'll have none of this contextualising and accuracy when this anti-vaccine chat is going on. 

32 minutes ago, NEM said:

Question time tonight backstage. Same virtue signalling creeps are sitting separated by big panels of glass while the cameras are rolling,  lecturing the audience on wearing masks ?

9-CCC6-D00-AC38-4-DBB-9-F6-E-BB4-EEE5-CE

From left to right. 
Tory boy looks just like a Tory boy, but spoke some sense. (Aye, I’m a Tory)

Mr Actor speaking actor shite with no solutions. 
Scottish Government Finance Secretary/Minister with just arguments and no solutions. 
Some bint who is doing the rounds (she was on Scottish QT from Aviemore yesterday) but seems sensible. 
Sanwar. LOL. Mr Soundbites who just plays to the audience and still gets no traction.  

36 minutes ago, NEM said:

Question time tonight backstage. Same virtue signalling creeps are sitting separated by big panels of glass while the cameras are rolling,  lecturing the audience on wearing masks ?

9-CCC6-D00-AC38-4-DBB-9-F6-E-BB4-EEE5-CE

That's what's wrong with politics. Would anyone of them have ventured downstairs to the Belmont bar of an evening.

It's the same type of people, doesn't matter the party. They're the same.

16 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

From left to right. 
Tory boy looks just like a Tory boy, but spoke some sense. (Aye, I’m a Tory)

Mr Actor speaking actor shite with no solutions. 
Scottish Government Finance Secretary/Minister with just arguments and no solutions. 
Some bint who is doing the rounds (she was on Scottish QT from Aviemore yesterday) but seems sensible. 
Sanwar. LOL. Mr Soundbites who just plays to the audience and still gets no traction.  

You a deesider pal?