Coronavirus

Henry

22 minutes ago, Fridge said:

And another thing while I am on my high horse - why the fuck are folk exempt with  disabilities  but yet could still have it and spreading it around shops when everyone else has to wear one

Does it know you are disabled?

Cause if yir in a wheelchair when you breath it’s well below other folks mouths so less likely to breath it in. 

1 minute ago, Redforever86 said:

Cause if yir in a wheelchair when you breath it’s well below other folks mouths so less likely to breath it in. 

There’s fucking folk working and drinking in bars  and shops with full abilities with them, I have no idea why, there must be some medical reason but it just accentuates the farce of this whole situation

There is exactly the same chance of catching it from them than anyone  else 

Get masks to fuck, get folk back to work, get folk back to normal mental health and let’s crack on with life and enjoy ourselves

We’re not here for a long time, we’re here for a good time 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Fridge said:

There’s fucking folk working and drinking in bars  and shops with full abilities with them, I have no idea why, there must be some medical reason but it just accentuates the farce of this whole situation

There is exactly the same chance of catching it from them than anyone  else 

Get masks to fuck, get folk back to work, get folk back to normal mental health and let’s crack on with life and enjoy ourselves

We’re not here for a long time, we’re here for a good time 

Here's a Capri Sun Fridge, won't be long till it's over now kiddo. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

She's actually right in pointing out about wearing surgical masks, that might actually make a difference rather than stupid wee bits of cloth or paper.

I've had the same bit of black cloth on since masks became a thing, never washed it once. Would be great to get it under a microscope, reckon the bugs in it would take care of a rona bug no bother. It will be staying unwashed, I like it's well worn musky smell.

2 hours ago, daytripping said:

I've had the same bit of black cloth on since masks became a thing, never washed it once. Would be great to get it under a microscope, reckon the bugs in it would take care of a rona bug no bother. It will be staying unwashed, I like it's well worn musky smell.

I've done exactly the same. In fact I think I have two I just use on rotation. Occasionally the wife washes one.