Coronavirus

Henry

5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Well, if you're going shove it up your arse, that's going to happen. 

No, that would be a waste of a good deodorant min. 

I always thoughtfully left the room I was working in to freshen up (spray deodorant on oneself) in the lobby, taking into consideration the pulmonary ailments (asthma, bronchitis, hypochondria, etc.) of poorly fellow colleagues. 

27 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

What's been your best job for posting on/reading the Hat?

Bookies for me. Ace job, talk shite about fitba, watch fitba, gamble, browse the hat, never started till the afternoon to allow for going out the night before. 

My current one. 

39 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Grow the fuck up min.

I have been picked up by bosses for using the Internet, using my mobile phone, as well as being grassed off for using my deodorant, all whilst at work, amongst other things. 

Hence why I don't understand why some folk are so prolific in using their mobile phones at work and don't receive grief from their boss for doing so, whilst others don't like you and your friend. 

You cannot be anywhere near as productive as you potentially could be if you are regularly on your mobile phone at work whilst neglecting your work. 

Nice to know your face fits in at your place of work. 

You've no idea what I do, with the current set up, it's quite easy for me to occupied for about 2 hours a day total. A lot of it just now is sitting about etc. Largely to do with a contract the company took on. 

I'm not the only cunt bored out my nut on my phone. 

8 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

I don't know if this is something you could/would entertain, but seeing ? as you can write on this forum.. then maybe?

I can PM you the email for their HR if you wanna. 

As part of our crowd, we like to keep you updated on new opportunities that may be of interest to you.

In order to continue our accelerated growth, we are currently looking for quality English Transcribers to join our global team.

Daily tasks of Transcribers include checking and refining sentences or short texts, in English, generated by speech-to-text transcription programs. No experience is required; trainings, guidelines and support will be provided throughout the project. Training will involve specific examples of what you can expect to see while working, this will prepare you for every eventuality.

The rate is $85.00USD per audio hour (upon review and approval). You will get paid via PayPal or Payoneer.

If you are interested in participating, please sign the form attached. This is an agreement that you will not distribute any confidential information about this project. Once received, our project team will contact you with next steps.

Please note that places are limited and applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Thank you for your understanding. Don’t forget to also keep an eye on your spams folder, just in case our emails end up in there. Thanks!

If you are not interested in this project please ignore this mail.

If you do not wish to receive emails from ...........   please feel free to login on our Career Page anytime to unregister from the mailing list, you can also contact our GDPR officer at  to permanently remove your information from our database.

Thanks Grays min?.

Having read your post regarding the job and work involved, if you can forward me on the email address of the HR team via PM, I would be very grateful. Cheers.

It's certainly something I would consider, especially if it involves working from home, working on my desktop computer.

14 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

You've no idea what I do, with the current set up, it's quite easy for me to occupied for about 2 hours a day total. A lot of it just now is sitting about etc. Largely to do with a contract the company took on. 

I'm not the only cunt bored out my nut on my phone. 

It sounds like you are working at the St. Fergus Gas Terminal or similar establishment.

You would need to wear a stab-proof vest if you are working at the terminal though, as there were a lot of blades working there when I was there. 

If you were sitting in the locker room or playing cards in the canteen waiting for your shift to end at 7am, grasses would be only too happy to snitch on you, making them feel important and enhance their chance of promotion or a pay rise.

25 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

It sounds like you are working at the St. Fergus Gas Terminal or similar establishment.

You would need to wear a stab-proof vest if you are working at the terminal though, as there were a lot of blades working there when I was there. 

If you were sitting in the locker room or playing cards in the canteen waiting for your shift to end at 7am, grasses would be only too happy to snitch on you, making them feel important and enhance their chance of promotion or a pay rise.

Folk are fine at my work. 

We all do work when it's needed, nobody shys away, just not a lot to be doing just now. 

Occasionally get jobsworth management telling you to get off your phone, but there's literally nothing better to be doing other than probably reading a book. 

The other building I sometimes work in is much much better in terms of business. 

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Served my time there. Other than the commute it was a decent place to work. Used to go back sometimes for holiday cover when I was on my 3 weeks off from offshore. Easiest money I've ever made. 

3 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

What's been your best job for posting on/reading the Hat?

Bookies for me. Ace job, talk shite about fitba, watch fitba, gamble, browse the hat, never started till the afternoon to allow for going out the night before. 

North Alwyn 2/3 rota. My 'office' was tucked away in a switch room miles from anyone. Would get an operator in first thing and last thing and other than that nae cunt disturbed me. Could sit on here all day. 

Forgot you worked in the bookies. Days before online gambling. Does the manager guy still work there? Was going through some sort of midlife crisis last time I saw him, growing his hair long n shit. 

3 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

I don't know if this is something you could/would entertain, but seeing ? as you can write on this forum.. then maybe?

As part of our crowd, we like to keep you updated on new opportunities that may be of interest to you.

In order to continue our accelerated growth, we are currently looking for quality English Transcribers to join our global team.

Daily tasks of Transcribers include checking and refining sentences or short texts, in English, generated by speech-to-text transcription programs. No experience is required; trainings, guidelines and support will be provided throughout the project. Training will involve specific examples of what you can expect to see while working, this will prepare you for every eventuality.

The rate is $85.00USD per audio hour (upon review and approval). You will get paid via PayPal or Payoneer.

If you are interested in participating, please sign the form attached. This is an agreement that you will not distribute any confidential information about this project. Once received, our project team will contact you with next steps.

Please note that places are limited and applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Thank you for your understanding. Don’t forget to also keep an eye on your spams folder, just in case our emails end up in there. Thanks!

If you do not wish to receive emails from ...........   please feel free to login on our Career Page anytime to unregister from the mailing list, you can also contact our GDPR officer at  to permanently remove your information from our database.

Your good people, restored a bit a faith in humanity that post you did.?

16 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Served my time there. Other than the commute it was a decent place to work. Used to go back sometimes for holiday cover when I was on my 3 weeks off from offshore. Easiest money I've ever made. 

It was easy money alright. Most folk were ok to work with but there were quite a few bosses pets only too willing to shaft you.

Quite enjoyed it overall though.

4 hours ago, dazzy_deff said:

Forgot you worked in the bookies. Days before online gambling. Does the manager guy still work there? Was going through some sort of midlife crisis last time I saw him, growing his hair long n shit. 

Online was in its infancy still great though. 
Last I heard he has left the industry, presume he’s still in Bod. His hair was always a wee bit long. Best boss I’ve ever had. 

10 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Online was in its infancy still great though. 
Last I heard he has left the industry, presume he’s still in Bod. His hair was always a wee bit long. Best boss I’ve ever had. 

Fat pedo cunt

9 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

$85 per audio hour? That’s fuckin slave labour. Watch it MAD.

3 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

@cheesepipes 

pissed myself last night. 

Happens to us all.

Ill never sneer at a man whos had an accident. 

Made a cunt of myself last night, kicked off after i was accused of listening to "shite"  in the kitchen before a mass argument started and i was alone in the marital bed. 

Thumping headache, dry pants. 

It was classic outlaw country music aswell, the big hitters Hank Jr, DAC, Charlie D. 

10 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

$85 per audio hour? That’s fuckin slave labour. Watch it MAD.

Aye, I have done my research, Brian min, into the company involved and let Grays know my verdict.?

The USD$85 seems to be a fishing expedition figure, going by what I've discovered, simply to reel folk in to sign up with the company, when in reality it's not the case whatsoever.

34 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Aye, I have done my research, Brian min, into the company involved and let Grays know my verdict.?

The USD$85 seems to be a fishing expedition figure, going by what I've discovered, simply to reel folk in to sign up with the company, when in reality it's not the case whatsoever.

The hats Ronnie Biggs is a conman - whodathunkit

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, cheesepipes said:

Ill never sneer at a man whos had an accident. 

Made a cunt of myself last night, kicked off after i was accused of listening to "shite"  in the kitchen before a mass argument started and i was alone in the marital bed. 

Thumping headache, dry pants. 

It was classic outlaw country music aswell, the big hitters Hank Jr, DAC, Charlie D. 

Worst part is didn't have time to clean it up, had to catch train. 

It'll keep my Sunday occupied that's for sure. 

Your wife sounds like she has taste, sent to bed with a skelped arse for playing confederate music. 

A great woman. Bet she's got heaving boobies.