Coronavirus

Henry

2 hours ago, minijc said:

Early data doesn't look good, Christmas cancelled and back under my bed.

New variant 193c.18.who.don’t giveafuck. Not been investigated yet, but scientists warn this could be the worst variant ever. They are all back on TV looking for their gongs fir saving us.

Meanwhile, on planet earth the economy takes another beating because of said scientists speculation. 

12 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Sakes. 

Incoming another Moobs meltdown and the inevitable sympathy votes meaning he will retain his POTY award, against all damned odds. 

Games a bogey.  

If you want to put your cash on something bet on me to win best newcomer for about the 8th year running

11 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

New variant 193c.18.who.don’t giveafuck. Not been investigated yet, but scientists warn this could be the worst variant ever. They are all back on TV looking for their gongs fir saving us.

Meanwhile, on planet earth the economy takes another beating because of said scientists speculation. 

Pfizer shares doing ok though 

23 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Nice to note that the games in the Botswana Premier League (Gilport Lions v BDF XI is just away to kick off) are still going ahead, so their variant can't be that bad?

Moral of the story is don't believe all that you hear from our media and respective governments?.

I noticed yesterday there’s a Gorilla FC in the Rwandan league