Coronavirus

Henry

5 minutes ago, Roberto said:

That shit still on the go?

Fuck that.

Aye. Didn't think it did much at the time but I was in a real world of pain last week. Exhausted, 12 hour sleeps 3 nights in a row. Could hardly bring myself to eat. 

That's life though. You live and you learn. 

4 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Pink Champagne was the Billy of choice last time i dabbled..... 95 maybe. 

Awake for 30 hours wanking yourself inside out. 

Horrendous shite. 

I think if I was awake for that long I'd have to go to the hospital. 

Wouldn't be able to be talked down. 

5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

What did you get banned for?

Told F'nD to off himself when I was fucked up. I DM'd him the next day to apologise, to which he assured me he didn't care. 

Still got a bloody ban, though. 

44 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Aye. Didn't think it did much at the time but I was in a real world of pain last week. Exhausted, 12 hour sleeps 3 nights in a row. Could hardly bring myself to eat. 

That's life though. You live and you learn. 

Sure it was the whizz?  Sounds like long covid.

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Told F'nD to off himself when I was fucked up. I DM'd him the next day to apologise, to which he assured me he didn't care. 

Still got a bloody ban, though. 

We should be allowed to tell who we want to kill themselves. 

Brian, go rub your genitals and asshole with pedigree chum and jump into a crocodile infested swamp. 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Disgusting banning a woke person. Bebo should be ashamed.

I don't mind being banned, if I showed no remorse for the things I said. Fact is, what I said was beyond the pale, hence why I manned up and personally apologised to the person in question. 

The amount of other shit that gets to fly though is remarkable. 

Im being silenced by the powers that be because of my crazy ideas. 

4 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

We should be allowed to tell who we want to kill themselves. 

Brian, go rub your genitals and asshole with pedigree chum and jump into a crocodile infested swamp. 

Brian, go and bite into a deodorant can you smelly wanna be Aussie kangaroo arsehole licking cave dwelling fuck 

Is that good enough for you, CP?

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I don't mind being banned, if I showed no remorse for the things I said. Fact is, what I said was beyond the pale, hence why I manned up and personally apologised to the person in question. 

The amount of other shit that gets to fly though is remarkable. 

Im being silenced by the powers that be because of my crazy ideas. 

Yeah it's a strange place the hat.

6 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Does it still possess strong stay awake powers or can it be controlled with binge drinking to lethal levels. 

I controlled it with the latter. Out like a light. 

Palpations for days.

Never again I seys, I never again!

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Do you still get base? Only had that a couple of times but it was never good.

No idea wtf that is. Sounds sketchy. 

I would never actively buy shit like speed, just so happened my mate had some and we had nothing else so went in with two feet. 

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

No idea wtf that is. Sounds sketchy. 

I would never actively buy shit like speed, just so happened my mate had some and we had nothing else so went in with two feet. 

It was like a paste kind of shit. Had to wrap it in a skin and swallow it it was so fucking minging. I always presumed it was what the powder was made from, the base ingredient, but that could be completely wrong.

Always felt rotten after speed, like that dirty mcat feel.

Consi get back on the Ketamine, absolutely life changing stuff on the go just now.

it’s funny how there is a few standards on the hat. You can post pictures of maddie being pumped by a gang of brothers yet you can’t suggest someone should end their life? Strange moral compass 

potential thread. Which hatters should kill themselves and why 

25 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Last time I was in amongst it, Dod Copland brought a quarter round to mine after Drummonds c/w a gaggle of reprobates 

I was on the go for a couple of days (the bloody good old days) 

last Saturday was drug free and I had to be helped into a taxi by 3 nice English Offspring fans due to being completely rubbered drinking pints of red wine - a bit of Speed would have sorted me right out 

did you call them guffs?

8 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I think this is a good question. For a long time, people have required vaccines to travel to certain parts of the world, never before have I heard this challenged. People go travelling to Asia and need vaccines, or go to work in Africa and need certain vaccines. 

Now, because it's looking like a requirement in Europe, it's clearly something more sinister to those who struggle to comprehend, I think a huge part of the conspiracy theorists/vaccine sceptics etc is simply complacency. 

What countries in Asia do you need vaccines to get into?

40 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Last time I was in amongst it, Dod Copland brought a quarter round to mine after Drummonds c/w a gaggle of reprobates 

I was on the go for a couple of days (the bloody good old days) 

last Saturday was drug free and I had to be helped into a taxi by 3 nice English Offspring fans due to being completely rubbered drinking pints of red wine - a bit of Speed would have sorted me right out 

Wooahhhh...,  you weren’t ordering pints of red wine at the bar were you ??  

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

Do you still get base? Only had that a couple of times but it was never good.

Base speed was seen as a slightly superior product but it probably wasnt. Mind a night on a big bag of bright yellow damp base. Was so mongled on the chats who knows what the base was/wasnt doing. Havent seen speed for 20 years. Fucking horrible stuff. Enjoyed it back then tho.