Coronavirus

Henry

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

It's more of an effort than just being sound and putting others at ease with a mask on. 

Going out of your way to fake medical exemption because you're ideologically opposed to wearing fabric on your face. 

If folk want to put themselves at ease they can wear their own mask as a comfort blanket.

Ideologically opposed?  lol some planet you live on.  

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

It's more of an effort than just being sound and putting others at ease with a mask on. 

Going out of your way to fake medical exemption because you're ideologically opposed to wearing fabric on your face. 

The list of medical exemptions seem to get longer by the day. Doesn't make these people less infectious or less susceptible to catching anything. Heck I am able to cry medical exemption now. Who's to know if I'm telling the truth or not?

Either everyone wears them in every setting or we just do away with them. This half way house is just a nonsense.

4 minutes ago, Henry said:

It's one of those novelty johnnie machines you see in pub bogs. Inflatable sheep, cheap vibrator, cock ring etc.

£200 cash.

I did actually sell machines with "hangover cure" tablets for a while. Well I say sell, I put them in for nowt then collected the money and gave the landlord half.

You're probably not surprised to hear I lost a few quid on them.

Just now, manboobs109 said:

I did actually sell machines with "hangover cure" tablets for a while. Well I say sell, I put them in for nowt then collected the money and gave the landlord half.

You're probably not surprised to hear I lost a few quid on them.

Did the tablets not work?

8 minutes ago, NEM said:

If folk want to put themselves at ease they can wear their own mask as a comfort blanket.

Ideologically opposed?  lol some planet you live on.  

Only explanation for being such a wet wipe about wearing a mask

33 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Scientists wouldn't look out of place on here with the shit they come awa with.

Defo be right in amongst the have you ever hit a bird thread. Nutters.

@Fridge might be a scientist 

37 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Least you can keep your job. *rolls eyes*.

Still can't believe folk are actually being paid off because they are refusing the vaccine. Short staffed as it is we are told... Now getting rid of those that have their own beliefs on things.

Crazy.

That's not why they are getting rid of them. To fuck. 

Guest milne_afc
1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

I've just had a fucker of an order cancelled. Cunts that thought business was going well now worrying about a lockdown in January and keeping their cash.

I could be a cunt and push it but I'll get it sold elsewhere at some point. There's a lot of arses flapping in hospitality just now.

They(hospitality) need to invest in proper outdoor setups instead of the freebie umbrellas from breweries and b&q patio furniture 

24 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

They(hospitality) need to invest in proper outdoor setups instead of the freebie umbrellas from breweries and b&q patio furniture 

It's quite highly regulated though. Needs to have 3 open sides iirc. Lots of places have had fingers burnt with putting up structures only to have them deemed as an indoor area and subject to the same rules.

15 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

What an amount of shit gets spoken on this thread.

I would like some of the experts on here to explain how wearing a cover over your mouth doesn’t limit the amount of aerosol you breathe out?

Anti vaxxers/anti establishment/anti science/anti good attitude cunts on here like.

Selfish bastards.

It’s a bit annoying when folk say to you that you’re selfish etc for not getting vaccinated. Don’t you care about other people? 

well, as much as you care about the homeless folk on Union street or the starving blacks in Africa, I assume you must devote all of your time to their plights 

21 minutes ago, Poodler said:

It’s a bit annoying when folk say to you that you’re selfish etc for not getting vaccinated. Don’t you care about other people? 

well, as much as you care about the homeless folk on Union street or the starving blacks in Africa, I assume you must devote all of your time to their plights 

Nothing like shining the spotlight on somebody else to get it aff yersel min.