Coronavirus

Henry

11 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

You genuinely need to work on how you post stuff though Parky, you always manage to escalate stuff with the insults and the "talking shite" chat.

Again, a false narrative. 

I replied perfectly politely multiple times  

You then escalated it by sarcastically calling me an "endurance athlete" and saying "just when you think people can't get anymore stupid it turns out they follow the diet of a bodybuilder while spending their time posting on the hat and drinking"

Introspect. 

8 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Again, a false narrative. 

I replied perfectly politely multiple times  

You then escalated it by sarcastically calling me an "endurance athlete" and saying "just when you think people can't get anymore stupid it turns out they follow the diet of a bodybuilder while spending their time posting on the hat and drinking"

Introspect. 

I'd say the 3 laughing emojis at something that is a statement of fact escalated things.

Even the "Introspect" is designed to cause an argument. You can't help yourself.

23 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

You know what, I'm in a good mood so I'm going to extend the olive branch. We were clearly arguing two different points. I was meaning it's scam for the majority of folk who use it without needing it( I did say that on the first or second post but you missed it obviously) and you took me to mean for everyone. I'm sure if you speak to any sports nutritionist though they'll recommend you get protein from natural sources. 

From what I know about Consi though (the coke/ket/speed binges and drinking until he pishes himself) he's not training or living like an athlete and I seriously doubt his protein powder is doing him any benefit whatsoever. 

You genuinely need to work on how you post stuff though Parky, you always manage to escalate stuff with the insults and the "talking shite" chat.

Live like an athlete 5 days a week. 

2 days at the weekend I'm a rockstar baby

Edit; 

Key point is I'm trying to shift beef and protein not only helps you build muscle, but aids weight loss. So getting as much of it where and when I can, is a good thing. I'm not trying to be a bodybuilder.

4 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Live like an athlete 5 days a week. 

2 days at the weekend I'm a rockstar baby

Edit; 

Key point is I'm trying to shift beef and protein not only helps you build muscle, but aids weight loss. So getting as much of it where and when I can, is a good thing. I'm not trying to be a bodybuilder.

Happy to be shot down here but protein in itself doesn't make you lose weight. Adding it to meals will make you put on weight. The only way you lose weight is by burning more calories than you take in so adding protein powder to your breakfast will make this harder.

8 hours ago, Poodler said:

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-most-omicron-cases-are-mild-and-theres-no-evidence-to-suggest-vaccines-may-be-less-effective-against-the-variant-says-who-12483729

that’s that then 

South Africa should be well fucked off with UK for this blatant economic attack 

Yet 8 hours later Sky is trotting this out 

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-emerging-picture-from-south-africa-suggests-omicron-variant-could-be-real-cause-for-concern-12484064

The WHO official from the first article has no doubt been reassigned to study the results of inbreeding on Orkney

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-59488848

And Dr Bourla had a strong message for those who did not want to have vaccines.

"For those that are just afraid, the only emotion of human beings stronger than fear is love," he said.

"So I am using always this argument that the decision to get another vaccine is not going to influence only your health, it is going to affect the health of others and particularly the health of the people you love the most, because they are the ones that you will interact with. 

"So take the courage to overcome your fears and do the right thing."

fuck off ???? boy is making billions off the vaccine. Fuck that emotional manipulation 

• Upvote 2
25 minutes ago, Poodler said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-59488848

And Dr Bourla had a strong message for those who did not want to have vaccines.

"For those that are just afraid, the only emotion of human beings stronger than fear is love," he said.

"So I am using always this argument that the decision to get another vaccine is not going to influence only your health, it is going to affect the health of others and particularly the health of the people you love the most, because they are the ones that you will interact with. 

"So take the courage to overcome your fears and do the right thing."

fuck off ???? boy is making billions off the vaccine. Fuck that emotional manipulation 

Vaccine doesn't stop you catching it or transmitting it so what is this absolute walloper on about? ?