Coronavirus

Henry

19 minutes ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

You might take the view that possibly the ward are putting women under heavy manners to comply

I trust the national news of experts being puzzled over the 25% increase in new born deaths has passed you by ?

I dunno if you're aware how mental you appear. I assume you're on the cans tonight. 

21 minutes ago, Eugenefani said:

Is the increase in young men predominantly athletes with heart problems being linked to the vaccine yet? Haven’t seen it talked about on the 6 o clock news. Strange 

1. Is there an increase? Show me the data please. 

2. The only player (that I've seen) who has clarified their vaccine status after collapsing is Charlie Wyke, who said he has not had the vaccine.

Which players have collapsed that have been vaccinated? 

Enough of an increase for the government to dedicate a page to it on their website. You’ve also got to remember the last thing they want to do is make it easy to link sudden health problems post vaccine to the actual vaccine as it goes against the narrative so you’ll more than likely find cases of this are a lot higher than reported.

14 minutes ago, Eugenefani said:

Enough of an increase for the government to dedicate a page to it on their website. You’ve also got to remember the last thing they want to do is make it easy to link sudden health problems post vaccine to the actual vaccine as it goes against the narrative so you’ll more than likely find cases of this are a lot higher than reported.

Show. Me. The. Stats. 

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

Show. Me. The. Stats. 

I never claimed to have stats? There are numerous reports and articles stating increases I’m sure you’ll find them. Isn’t that enough for you to want to investigate? Why are you so against anyone speaking out or raising concerns about the safety of a vaccine we’re being forced to take?