Coronavirus

Henry

2 minutes ago, Eugenefani said:

I never claimed to have stats

You claimed an increase as if it were fact. You've had multiple requests for info that shows that. 

There are numerous reports and articles stating increases I’m sure you’ll find them. Isn’t that enough for you to want to investigate?

You've claimed something is a fact. I've asked you to show me why you've drawn that conclusion. You've refused. 

Why are you so against anyone speaking out or raising concerns about the safety of a vaccine we’re being forced to take? 

Im not against it. I asked for data to back up what you're saying. If there's an issue with the vaccines, we all should know and see the info. Info you say exists but that you're refusing to provide.  

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You claimed an increase as if it were fact. You've had multiple requests for info that shows that. 

You've claimed something is a fact. I've asked you to show me why you've drawn that conclusion. You've refused. 

Im not against it. I asked for data to back up what you're saying. If there's an issue with the vaccines, we all should know and see the info. Info you say exists but that you're refusing to provide.  

Does it need data for it to be true? 

17 minutes ago, Eugenefani said:

News articles and reports are out there if you look I’m not going to spoon feed you.

Ahh. So you can't. 

17 minutes ago, Eugenefani said:

You’re probably a tin foil hat merchant that doesn’t believe news outlets though.

That's rich coming from the biggest tinfoil hat merchant on the hat ? 

26 minutes ago, Eugenefani said:

Very argumentative old chap.

Not at all. Just asked you for data to back up what you're saying. The fact you refused to provide that speaks volumes. 

18 minutes ago, Zeus said:

There yi go Parky. 

Can you link to the raw data, and not a mad anti-vaxx twitter account? 

12 hours ago, Parklife said:

Ahh. So you can't. 

That's rich coming from the biggest tinfoil hat merchant on the hat ? 

Jeezus , min Parky....why you bothering wasting your time with this bellend ?….  More of a wind up merchant than a tin foil hatter. Probably an already established poster with another account.

14 hours ago, Eugenefani said:

I hope everyone who takes and continues to take the vaccines don’t suffer any of the heart related issues that are becoming more and more common.

I hope that those needlessly exposed to the virus don't suffer from heart related issues that are becoming more and more common.

20 minutes ago, minijc said:

I hope that those needlessly exposed to the virus don't suffer from heart related issues that are becoming more and more common.

Shame the vaccine doesn't prevent you catching it.

My work just cancelled Christmas party cause of the new scariant.  Laughable ??

4 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Didn't ask her whereabouts to be perfectly honest. 

"Hey sorry about xxx, can you confirm your exact location please?"

? Safe to see she’s unlikely to be making calls wired up to the contraptions in the ICU. 

Case closed. 

Sorry to hear about your pal. Two kids left behind is awful stuff even more so this time of year. 

• Haha 1