Coronavirus

Henry

7 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Do Perth Glory get many supporters in attendance at their games anyway? ?

These days? Apparently about 5,000 though eh think they got 10,000 for the first game before their 9 game covids enforced road trip.

A League makes the SPL look decent.

Anyway, eh meant closed doors at UK games. Enjoy, or not.

7 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

These days? Apparently about 5,000 though eh think they got 10,000 for the first game before their 9 game covids enforced road trip.

A League makes the SPL look decent.

Anyway, eh meant closed doors at UK games. Enjoy, or not.

I thought that's what you meant but just wanted clarity min.

5,000 to 10,000 fans is nae bad considering it's nae the national sport of Ostrayleaa. 

The A-League must have quickly improved as the last time I watched a game from the league on TV a couple of years ago, it was Danny Dyer.

5 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I thought that's what you meant but just wanted clarity min.

5,000 to 10,000 fans is nae bad considering it's nae the national sport of Ostrayleaa. 

The A-League must have quickly improved as the last time I watched a game from the league on TV a couple of years ago, it was Danny Dyer.

Same here, not watched a game in years. 

24 minutes ago, Poodler said:

The aussie health minister has come out and said two vaccines is perfectly fine and safe 

Pfizer must not have a good relationship with the aussie government 

Would doubt any country of a comparable population and especially geography had come anywhere near to achieving what Straya has jab wise.

From complete shambles through May to 89% double jabbed in 6 months is quite something from a logistics perspective.

Still a fuss over nothing though.

39 minutes ago, chief_wiggum said:

In all this Omicron doom and gloom I thought this video was worth a watch, being an ex Dr this guy is usually a bit negative but tells it as it is and looks for evidence.

This gave me a bit of hope that a lot of this crap is the government covering their arses and it is actually a positive and maybe even a natural vaccine!

An interesting watch. He will probably be painted out to be some kind of discredited nutter by some. 

1 hour ago, chief_wiggum said:

In all this Omicron doom and gloom I thought this video was worth a watch, being an ex Dr this guy is usually a bit negative but tells it as it is and looks for evidence.

This gave me a bit of hope that a lot of this crap is the government covering their arses and it is actually a positive and maybe even a natural vaccine!

He's not an ex doctor. He's a nurse practitioner. It's like saying the dolly bird on a flight to Tenerife is a pilot.

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Was up picking up the laddie at school there and one of the other Dad's, an otherwise sensible cunt, was giving it "think we need another lockdown"

It's amazing how many of these cunts there are. I'd say it's 50/50.

It's only curtain-twitchers, snitches, and police informants that like lockdowns. 

These cunts get an egotistical boost dobbing on their neighbours and others to the local plod to make up for their pathetic, hollow existences.

1 hour ago, chief_wiggum said:

Sorry, I don't listen to doctors on such matters. 

Just my body. 

1 hour ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Eh watch some of his videos. He keeps shit real rather than peddling the propaganda of those in charge. He will be denounced and canceled soon enough.

This alone lets me know he's full of shit.

Cheers Bri.