Coronavirus

Henry

1 hour ago, chief_wiggum said:

In all this Omicron doom and gloom I thought this video was worth a watch, being an ex Dr this guy is usually a bit negative but tells it as it is and looks for evidence.

This gave me a bit of hope that a lot of this crap is the government covering their arses and it is actually a positive and maybe even a natural vaccine!

Sorry, I don't listen to doctors on such matters. 

Just my body. 

1 hour ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Eh watch some of his videos. He keeps shit real rather than peddling the propaganda of those in charge. He will be denounced and canceled soon enough.

This alone lets me know he's full of shit.

Cheers Bri. 

Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, minijc said:

Any view on the anti vax lads protesting at Man Cities training ground and one of them collapsing, was that the vaccine as well?

ZING!!!

Stick that in her pipe min

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

It's only curtain-twitchers, snitches, and police informants that like lockdowns. 

These cunts get an egotistical boost dobbing on their neighbours and others to the local plod to make up for their pathetic, hollow existences.

The fubar news bed wetting wido brigade will be in their element at another lockdown. 

Covid has puddled people's brains but I genuinely love the anti vax, anti mask, magna carta crowd. A group of who believe they are exceptionally smart, despite being clearly daft. A total lack of critical thinking  & an immovable belief that they are in possession of some previously undiscovered range of human intelligence because they've read stuff on Facebook or spent a few hours on YouTube. It's never a good mix. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, brownie said:

Covid has puddled people's brains but I genuinely love the anti vax, anti mask, magna carta crowd. A group of who believe they are exceptionally smart, despite being clearly daft. A total lack of critical thinking  & an immovable belief that they are in possession of some previously undiscovered range of human intelligence because they've read stuff on Facebook or spent a few hours on YouTube. It's never a good mix. 

Yep that’s it exactly, you’ve nailed it mate. A few hours on YouTube and Facebook yep

1 minute ago, Poodler said:

It grates on me that any pushback against this mass vaccination is met with all the dumb and stupid accusations. 

it is ok to critique these things without being a spazzy 

It's been the same all the way through. I remember getting slated for questioning the original numbers then they got revised down and thousands of deaths disappeared.

They've been at it from the start.

A deadly pandemic that's killed 10k in 2 years in a country of 5.5 million? A deadly virus you can have and recover from and not even notice?

Just now, manboobs109 said:

It's been the same all the way through. I remember getting slated for questioning the original numbers then they got revised down and thousands of deaths disappeared.

They've been at it from the start.

A deadly pandemic that's killed 10k in 2 years in a country of 5.5 million? A deadly virus you can have and recover from and not even notice?

This is what grates me.... 

Language like "They've been at it from the start"  and people having to be in either "camp" I'll challenge information from both sides. I'm against further lockdowns or enforced vaccination, but that doesn't mean you can't challenge the false information. 

It doesn't mean that we possibly will need some measures to stop the entire NHS falling apart, although I don't think we are at that stage yet personally. 

34 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Aye fair enough

It's alright I'm happy for you to try and wind me up whenever you wish, but don't expect me not do the same back at any opportunity. I feel you may have taken this a bit personally the last couple of days, and there was probably an element of a "piley on", in that case I'd just like to state I take all this in good humour and hope you do likewise. 

1 minute ago, Redforever86 said:

This is what grates me.... 

Language like "They've been at it from the start"  and people having to be in either "camp" I'll challenge information from both sides. I'm against further lockdowns or enforced vaccination, but that doesn't mean you can't challenge the false information. 

It doesn't mean that we possibly will need some measures to stop the entire NHS falling apart, although I don't think we are at that stage yet personally. 

You've got to admit it's been exaggerated. The fear ramped up. They've openly admitted it. I'm still calling bullshit on the "no symptoms" chat.

16 minutes ago, Poodler said:

It grates on me that any pushback against this mass vaccination is met with all the dumb and stupid accusations. 

it is ok to critique these things without being a spazzy 

You can critique the civil liberties element of forced vaccination, suggesting the vaccines are there to do anything other than vaccinate, that's pretty dumb. 

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

You've got to admit it's been exaggerated. The fear ramped up. They've openly admitted it. I'm still calling bullshit on the "no symptoms" chat.

?

Just now, manboobs109 said:

100% I was saying the same shit in the original COVID thread. 

Doesn't mean everyone who is pro any single measures, or a vaccine is government puppet. 

Even the government will know they are spouting shit, it's propaganda. 

We are in a weird world where there is excess information, how to counter balance false information, you make up shite of your own. It's all politics, and it's due to the erosion of the public trust in experts and authority. 

If they never put out fear stories even less folk would get the vaccine and everything would probably be even worse than it is now, does that make it right well that's for you to decide. 

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

?

16 minutes ago, Roberto said:

And on the flip side, that's how the other side view you...

Draw a line in the middle and it's exactly the same shit shouted back and forth at either side depending on what side you sit on.

What the government want really and it's worked a treat.

They're entitled to their opinion but you either carry out critical thinking or you don't. The Magna carta crowd don't.

The Telegram groups are brilliant entertainment. Folk with fuck all else in their lives being sucked into a cult and serving papers on their local school or hospitals. 

It's one step away from Cornhill or Esther Rantzen chapping on your door.

5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

You honestly believe you can get and recover from a virus that can kill people without even noticing?

It ain't about what I believe. 

All I'll say. 

1 minute ago, Reed or deed said:

They still make decisions on the prioritisation and also the level of treatment people get.

Illustrated perfectly right now as people suffering from life threatening conditions are being bumped for covid related stuff.

And do you not think that’s a complete disgrace? I know what you’ll say actually, don’t bother.